Reviews for I'll Be
Pegasus972 chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
Such a great story! Thanks for sharing. It was a long one, but definitely worth every minute. I hope you continue to share your great stories.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
God this was the most fantastic fic. I usually don't read multi chapter fics because of the emotional attachment. You got me attached at the first chapter! I loves how you wrote Rachel's and Quinn's characteristics. I'm sad it ended.
waterproof88 chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
this was the first faberry fic i've ever read and i loved it! it was absolutely brilliant. thank you for this awesome journey. everything was just perfect! the love, hurt, drama, fun, (sex)... the perfect mix! you're great!
KimGCresentia chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
This is funniest fan fiction og faberry ever ! Ixdxd
SuperGirl06 chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
Wow, just read through this story in one shot. Well, over a couple of days. It is very inspirational to see a story like this on here with such a good storyline, well written, full chapters, and finished! Thanks for taking the time to do it and share it!
KimGCresentia chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
Xd Xd
Lezg33k chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Absolutely brilliant. I don't know how you managed to stay so true to character, but you nailed it. I absolutely loved this story.
rrcherly12 chapter 20 . 3/21/2013
yay
Yuzuki Grey chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I wanted to cry for Quinn... Looking forward to reading the rest.
Izzy 3 chapter 20 . 3/18/2013
OMG! That was honestly the best fanfiction I've ever read, ever. AND THE CHAPTERS ARE LONG!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
I'm truly in love with this story. I love the characterization of Quinn and Rachel. You did an amazing job at that. Kudos to you and your wonderful writing!
Liz chapter 20 . 3/17/2013
OMG I lovedddddd this story! The inner monologues Quinn and Rachel had were hilarious! The scene with Finn where Rachel and Quinn kept complimenting each other was one of my favorite parts. The thing that really kept me reading, though, was the fact that no matter what stage Rachel and Quinn were at in their relationship there was still something that they were struggling with. I really loved that because it was so fascinating to read. And i'm super stoked they got their well deserved happy ending! :) Thank You for writing this!
faberrygleektalana chapter 20 . 3/15/2013
Best Story I've read in a long time. Thank u so much for sharing it. I loved the long chapters and I'm sad its over. I loved the way Rachel and Quinn finally said I love u and mean it. And the way they handled Finn...lol. I can't wait to read all ur other stories. Amazing!
Bea chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
I never see it coming with this fic. Waited so long for their first sex scene, and I could swear you'd make us wait till the wedding, and it'd be slow and sweet. But noooo... you had to go and make it so much better! Shame I didn't know this fic while it was still going on. I would beg to be your betareader. At least, I'm a big big huge fan.
LilithL2 chapter 20 . 3/12/2013
The best fanfic I ever read. I cried, laughted, get angry, everything!
congratulations!
I didn't realized that you finished this story and I was about to read for the fourth time again, but I loved this last chapter, the interview and most of all, the Finn scene... it was hilarious!

I bow to your magnificence. Keep writting, it's amazing.
2,623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »