Reviews for I'll Be
archangeljle chapter 20 . 3/31/2013
I have just finished this and all I can say is Wow...! Thank you so much for writing such an emotional, engrossing and (as much as I hate to use the term) laugh out loud story.
It has got to be one of the best stories I've read, and I'm not limiting that to just fanfic...I even read it at work (not something I would recommend to anyone unless you have access to some quiet and alone time, haha)
If this is anything to go by, I very much look forward to reading more of your work.
faberrian chapter 20 . 3/28/2013
aww i literally feel like my heart exploded. the last lines to me seem like breaking the fourth wall. it's as thought they're saying it to every reader and not kurt hgughguguhghgugh
Pegasus972 chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
Such a great story! Thanks for sharing. It was a long one, but definitely worth every minute. I hope you continue to share your great stories.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
God this was the most fantastic fic. I usually don't read multi chapter fics because of the emotional attachment. You got me attached at the first chapter! I loves how you wrote Rachel's and Quinn's characteristics. I'm sad it ended.
waterproof88 chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
this was the first faberry fic i've ever read and i loved it! it was absolutely brilliant. thank you for this awesome journey. everything was just perfect! the love, hurt, drama, fun, (sex)... the perfect mix! you're great!
KimGCresentia chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
This is funniest fan fiction og faberry ever ! Ixdxd
SuperGirl06 chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
Wow, just read through this story in one shot. Well, over a couple of days. It is very inspirational to see a story like this on here with such a good storyline, well written, full chapters, and finished! Thanks for taking the time to do it and share it!
KimGCresentia chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
Xd Xd
Lezg33k chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Absolutely brilliant. I don't know how you managed to stay so true to character, but you nailed it. I absolutely loved this story.
rrcherly12 chapter 20 . 3/21/2013
yay
Yuzuki Grey chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I wanted to cry for Quinn... Looking forward to reading the rest.
Izzy 3 chapter 20 . 3/18/2013
OMG! That was honestly the best fanfiction I've ever read, ever. AND THE CHAPTERS ARE LONG!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
I'm truly in love with this story. I love the characterization of Quinn and Rachel. You did an amazing job at that. Kudos to you and your wonderful writing!
Liz chapter 20 . 3/17/2013
OMG I lovedddddd this story! The inner monologues Quinn and Rachel had were hilarious! The scene with Finn where Rachel and Quinn kept complimenting each other was one of my favorite parts. The thing that really kept me reading, though, was the fact that no matter what stage Rachel and Quinn were at in their relationship there was still something that they were struggling with. I really loved that because it was so fascinating to read. And i'm super stoked they got their well deserved happy ending! :) Thank You for writing this!
faberrygleektalana chapter 20 . 3/15/2013
Best Story I've read in a long time. Thank u so much for sharing it. I loved the long chapters and I'm sad its over. I loved the way Rachel and Quinn finally said I love u and mean it. And the way they handled Finn...lol. I can't wait to read all ur other stories. Amazing!
2,625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »