Reviews for I'll Be
Gracksies chapter 20 . 2/6/2013
Really enjoyed this whole story and thank you for having written it. Now, I can't remember which chapter it was in, but one of the lines that I found really quite funny was when you went into a detailed description about what both Quinn and Rachel were were wearing and then followed it with the sentence; "Jesse was wearing clothes too." Made me crack up haha. You know where your audience's interests lay :) Thanks again!
Ulah chapter 20 . 2/5/2013
I'm literally just speechless right now. I would have loved to review every chapter, but I just couldn't wait to start the next one! There was no time to point out the perfection of every single chapter. You are wonderfully talented with writing and I am more than happy to have found your story. Thank you, and kudos :)
Lubov chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
Standing ovation.

Epic is the word. The most amazing and flawless fanfiction. Seriously, for me there is no other better than this one. I cried, I laughed so hard (many, many times) and I lived through your characters. Each one of them was perfect in their own way and have their exact amount of appearances in the story. And this was ALL Rachel and Quinn.

I love you just because you wrote I'll Be. And thank you.
Xanica chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Beautiful. Definitely going on the top 3 fav fics.
BT chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
That was wonderful! Incredibly sexy lapdance and both weddings were perfect.
TeirAnazazi chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
Totaly in my top 5, this was a pleasure to read:) can I hope for a sequel one day;)
Amy The Gleek chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
Absolutely brilliant ! I loved it. Every chapter is remarkable in it's own way3 And I just love the way you described their moments together.. It's just so... MAGICAL!
Aj chapter 20 . 1/25/2013
Loved it! Sad to see that's over! Beautiful writing as ever!
Kooks78 chapter 20 . 1/25/2013
I have got to thank u
I have never read a more hilarious, endearing, and dramatic story of faberry in a very long time
When i stumbled on this fanfic i was graced with such beautiful writing *sheds a tear*
I truly enjoyed it; loved EVERY chapter.
U kept me at the edge of my seat
And i find ur style of writing extremely beautiful. I hope to read more of ur works soon
ihatepeeps chapter 20 . 1/25/2013
I finally got around to finishing this yesterday. I was hesitant because, well, glee fic, but then I remembered that this fic was basically its own little world anyway.

I always adored this story. It was legit laugh out loud funny. Your OCs were entertaining. The fact that Rachel and Quinn virtually existed alone without other glee characters throughout most of it was a plus. The exception being Jesse's3333 constant and perfect inclusion of course.

The last chapter was a very satisfying end. I should probably actually take the time to reread this in one go.

(Sidenote: Because I always associate this story in my head as being a S2 fic, whenever I read it I always jump back to those S2 glee emotions which is, idk, weird as fuck considering my current opinion on the show and everything attached to it. I'll Be is like the only fic this happens with too lmao.)
jiow chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
love it. .
anon88 chapter 20 . 1/23/2013
*standing ovation*

this character devt is better than ryan murphy could have ever hoped to do. you made them into really inspiring characters, and you were able to tie up all their weak points/loose ends with your story. Bravo :)
miyuve chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
I am going to miss this crazy couple!...One of my top 10 favorite faberry stories, to read over, and over again
Primadonna101 chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
awesome. so... when do they use a strap-on?
Primadonna101 chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
that was THE LONGEST smut i have ever read in my entire life! OMG.
2,574 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »