Reviews for I'll Be
LMFAO
Ascoeur chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
LOL EMOTIONAL SANTANA XD
Ascoeur chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
JAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OOOOOH SANTANA, NEVER TOOK YOU AS ONE TO BE FAINT-HEARTED XD?! LMFAO
Ascoeur chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
OMG ARE WE GONNA SEE THE GLEE CLUBBERS AGAIN XD hahahahahahhaahahhah
Ascoeur chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
sooo hot
Ascoeur chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
OMG THEIR FIGHT WAS SO SEXY!
roxystyle011 chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
100 reviews. freaking brat. this chapter was amazing. love how they comfort each other during the meeting. Y THEY NO HAVE THE SEXY TIMES YET!? Post moar soon
Ascoeur chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
ooooooooooohhhhh
Bea chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
well, a friend of mine told me to read this fic. she said it was the best she ever read, that your characters are perfect. and i've only read this firts chapter, but i'm really inclined to agree. i'll probabily leave some more coments as i keep reading the other chapters. but, just for the record, it's great already. congrats.
QwithoutA chapter 20 . 2/21/2013
Wow, what a journey.

I have the distinct need to just step back, take a deep breath and just *feel* everything this story has stirred. There was just so much to it that there's a deep satisfaction for having gone on the journey, although definitely a great sadness too. I also feel the need to seriously gush over your abilities to weave a very fine tale...and by fine I mean wonderfully superb.

I love the entire concept of this story: The fact that both were feeling so desperate at the beginning that they propelled themselves into their arrangement, that they needed each other so completely in that moment... and had really always needed each other and always would need each other. I love though, that that realisation took time.

And the characters were beautifully wrought.
I ached for Rachel with how utterly alone she was in the beginning of this story. Her exhaustion was so palpable and how she was living in a grey void.

Quinns dedication at the beginning to becoming a stepford wife for someone she thought she hated...wow. The complete grim determination to follow through with her plan and stick to it so thoroughly...calculating and yet without any regard for future escape... I distinctly remember being really struck by that.
I'd really love to know just how much of this story was planned and how much just came along later. That was some damned fine groundwork for her later realisation that, yes, she could have done so many other things to live her life. Some truly skilful storytelling and character development there!
I completely love Quinns character especially and who she came to be. Elegant, graceful, savvy and unrelenting in getting what she wanted, yet so utterly devoted to Rachel. The pair really do complement each other ridiculously well.

I think this is the first time I've yearned to see a completely fictional movie too. Two even. I can't imagine a RomCom that the average guy would enjoy watching so I'm hella curious about it... as for Which of You, I Love: dying to see it...and destined to be forever frustraited. She really does sound badass in it and I don't know if it's just the movie's concept (which is darkly interesting and attractive) and the badass character of Evelyn, or if it's the fact that it's *Rachel* playing Evelyn - a character so seemingly far from herself. Either way I'm going to have to force my inner movie buff right back in its box and put a brick on the lid for a while! *Seriously dude, it's not real! Get over it!*

The inner voice scenes were a great way to inject some humour - yet another skilfully used technique to be in awe of. Jeremy was a hoot too - I loved the concept of Quinn and Rachel just barging in repeatedly on his and Lydia's life while they just blinked in mystification and generally went with the flow. And the sex deserves a definite mention for just how hot it was! *Fans self furiously* I don't think it was the Aussie weather fogging up my lappy screen ;)

If I can critique a little, purely from my own POV, I admit the return to Lima and the wedding felt a little like a bump in the flow of the story. It's not that I disliked it, because there was nothing I truly disliked about this piece! Something felt a little off for me though just for a smidge - perhaps that it was a little crackfic-ish (and I understand completely that the wedding was meant to be a circus so it makes sense)? Or perhaps it was how the Gleeks re-entered their lives. I'm not sure, but something felt off about the feel and tone of the story for a little while. Don't focus on that part though! Just trying to be at least a little constructive and a little less gushy (a real difficultly!).

Really though, a seriously brilliant story and I commend you and thank you whole heartedly for taking so much time to dream it up and post it for us to read. It was a true pleasure and I enjoyed every minute. I love reading writers of high calibre and you fit in there for me ;)

(See what I mean about the gushing? :p)
Ascoeur chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
Ascoeur chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
hahahaahaha quinnnot listening and agreeing to all that stuff LOLZ
Ascoeur chapter 3 . 2/20/2013