Reviews for I'll Be
Nenarae chapter 20 . 5/3/2013
Amazing, wonderful story! I enjoyed every minute of it! Thank you for writing and sharing this gem! :)
15elephants chapter 20 . 4/23/2013
Hello,
I just wanted to tell you that I've started translating this brilliant story into German. I've asked for your permission a couple of months ago per personal messaging, but I'm not sure whether you accept those or not so I felt obligated to post it as a review as well. I made it clear that you are the author and put up a link to the original story as well.
I really hope that you are okay with this; if not, just say the word and I will take the story down.
Best regards!
unbreakable86 chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
"Oh, shit! She's home!

- Shh, act natural.

Stop talking to me!

- Okay, sorry!"

LMFAO ! I can't breathe... :D
Just started reading your story, but I have to say that I'm intrigued.
Heading on to chapter 3 now.
See what happens. :)

Sorry... I suck at punctuation and I hope there aren't THAT many mistakes. :D
Greets from Germany. :)
Cinthya chapter 20 . 4/20/2013
This ffic is just the greatest or the best or somenthing like the most wonderfull l've ever read, thank you for sharing this

Congratulations!
tinythunder chapter 20 . 4/18/2013
"Ainsley and Charlene Swain rapped along to the lyrics."

Bahahahahaha. I loved this story from the very beginning. The finale gave me some good belly laughs, but all thanks to the way you write. Cheers, lady. Your labour of love has always been worth the wait. :)
Yuzu Blake chapter 17 . 3/31/2013
If they don't get any in the next chapter, I think I might cry for them. I felt so goddamn bad for them this whole chapter.
archangeljle chapter 20 . 3/31/2013
I have just finished this and all I can say is Wow...! Thank you so much for writing such an emotional, engrossing and (as much as I hate to use the term) laugh out loud story.
It has got to be one of the best stories I've read, and I'm not limiting that to just fanfic...I even read it at work (not something I would recommend to anyone unless you have access to some quiet and alone time, haha)
If this is anything to go by, I very much look forward to reading more of your work.
faberrian chapter 20 . 3/28/2013
aww i literally feel like my heart exploded. the last lines to me seem like breaking the fourth wall. it's as thought they're saying it to every reader and not kurt hgughguguhghgugh
Pegasus972 chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
Such a great story! Thanks for sharing. It was a long one, but definitely worth every minute. I hope you continue to share your great stories.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
God this was the most fantastic fic. I usually don't read multi chapter fics because of the emotional attachment. You got me attached at the first chapter! I loves how you wrote Rachel's and Quinn's characteristics. I'm sad it ended.
waterproof88 chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
this was the first faberry fic i've ever read and i loved it! it was absolutely brilliant. thank you for this awesome journey. everything was just perfect! the love, hurt, drama, fun, (sex)... the perfect mix! you're great!
KimGCresentia chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
This is funniest fan fiction og faberry ever ! Ixdxd
SuperGirl06 chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
Wow, just read through this story in one shot. Well, over a couple of days. It is very inspirational to see a story like this on here with such a good storyline, well written, full chapters, and finished! Thanks for taking the time to do it and share it!
KimGCresentia chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
Xd Xd
Lezg33k chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Absolutely brilliant. I don't know how you managed to stay so true to character, but you nailed it. I absolutely loved this story.
2,661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »