Reviews for I'll Be
SinisterSeraph chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
This story is REMARKABLY slow burn for one where the couple starts out engaged! It's half killing me and I swear the only reason I keep reading is because your writing is amazing and your characters are so clearly Rachel and Quinn (you have an excellent grasp of their personalities in my opinion). Thanks for writing, I'm enjoying it, despite my "complaints" ;)
jess733 chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
O. M. G. ! You are an AMAZING writer. This story was/is AMAZING! It was perfect. The entire thing! I was right there laughing and crying along side Quinn and Rachel. I can't believe it's over. But you did an amazing job with it. :):)
DarkBlueMint chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
You know just today I started re-reading this fic, and seeing this chapter and comparing it with the chapters post honeymoon and the last one it becomes ten times funnier (especially how scared they are about sex here and how much they want it later), you have manage something awesome.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/28/2013
This was such an amazing story! I've barely slept in the past couple of days because I just couldn't stop reading! You are seriously talented! Best. Faberry fic. Ever. I hope that you will consider writing a sequel to this wonderful story that includes babies and parenting! I would love to read about Rachel and Quinn handling that next step together! Just imagine how fun it would be for you to write a pregnancy hormone-induced mood swings, strange cravings and let's not forget the hot sex that comes from being so damn horny all the time! ;) I was really hoping to read a scene that included using the sex toys from the honeymoon! Maybe you can write a few outtakes from this story or oneshots about Faberry's sexual adventures including toys and roleplaying? ;) That would be soooo hot! You write really hot smut
CharlotteMc chapter 20 . 6/26/2013
This is just an incredible story. I Finallymfinished it after a couple of very late nights. I really can't say how much I enjoyed this story. I'm going to have to read it again because I can't bear to leave this world. Great job.
miyuve chapter 20 . 6/21/2013
Such a great fanfic,I love reading it again and again. XD

Hope to read more from you in the future...Best of luck!
looksniceonyoutoo chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Reading this story for the second time. Still gets me. I just wanted to say you're an amazing writer hope you keep going. Xoxo
HonestlyAnnie chapter 20 . 6/10/2013
Awwwwwww! (,: that was sooo freaking adorable! I really loved this fic and how Rachel and Quinn grew to know and love each other gradually, and turned out to be so perfect for each other. I especially loved their banter. It was so funny what they did to Finn!
HonestlyAnnie chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
Holy crap! Lima?! This should be entertaining...
HonestlyAnnie chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
I like that you've incorporated Mercedes into the story. I really like how you wrote her too. :) On top of that, I sense a making up scene coming :D
HonestlyAnnie chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
Wow. O.o what just happened?!
HonestlyAnnie chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
This story is just so unique! I don't think I've ever encountered anything like it! Also, I'm kind of scared that they'll get into a fight at some point from figuring out that they were both using each other when they started their relationship.
HonestlyAnnie chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
"Those two could probably rule the world." I agree ;)
HonestlyAnnie chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
Lol "I have a freaking crush on my fiancé!" This is such a weird story
HonestlyAnnie chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
This is such a weird story, but I kinda like it...
2,688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »