Reviews for I'll Be
GomezingRivera chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
Just read your fanfic again and yep no doubt, it's still the best Faberry fanfic out there, you're incredibly talented, really, thank you.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/6/2013
A well developed story. Enjoyed reading it. Its definitely not too long.
hoglee chapter 20 . 5/31/2013
Absolutely 100% Perfect. 'Nuff said.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
Are you fucking kidding me? Holy shit...
Faux5 chapter 20 . 5/27/2013
This is the first Glee fanfic that I've read so far, and I absolutely love it! Great progression and character development and you made this Quinn/Rachel very adorable! 5/5 Excellent work!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
Uh, Quinn? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO!?
EcsCraveiro chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
PERFECT!
Kasanra chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Julz chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
No lie I Fucking love this story! This is a Longest story I have ever read. But I loved every page of it! Seriously I am in love with you right now!
ttandme69 chapter 20 . 5/4/2013
Great story...very interesting beginning. I was laughing a lot. Loved these characters. Wishes there was more. Why was Kurt worried the end? Thanks for the hard work...Lisa
RikkuKashi chapter 20 . 5/4/2013
I have to say that this is the longest story I have ever read, and I absolutely loved it! I laughed, I cried (because I laughed so hard). I fell in love with the characters both old and new and I just wanted to say thank you for writing a wonderful, albeit, cracky piece of fiction for us to enjoy.
t chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
You know what's the fun part about picturing these scenes? I can use Achele pictures that are not manips to coincide with it. 3
Nenarae chapter 20 . 5/3/2013
Amazing, wonderful story! I enjoyed every minute of it! Thank you for writing and sharing this gem! :)
15elephants chapter 20 . 4/23/2013
Hello,
I just wanted to tell you that I've started translating this brilliant story into German. I've asked for your permission a couple of months ago per personal messaging, but I'm not sure whether you accept those or not so I felt obligated to post it as a review as well. I made it clear that you are the author and put up a link to the original story as well.
I really hope that you are okay with this; if not, just say the word and I will take the story down.
Best regards!
unbreakable86 chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
"Oh, shit! She's home!

- Shh, act natural.

Stop talking to me!

- Okay, sorry!"

LMFAO ! I can't breathe... :D
Just started reading your story, but I have to say that I'm intrigued.
Heading on to chapter 3 now.
See what happens. :)