Reviews for I'll Be
Izzy 3 chapter 20 . 3/18/2013
OMG! That was honestly the best fanfiction I've ever read, ever. AND THE CHAPTERS ARE LONG!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
I'm truly in love with this story. I love the characterization of Quinn and Rachel. You did an amazing job at that. Kudos to you and your wonderful writing!
Liz chapter 20 . 3/17/2013
OMG I lovedddddd this story! The inner monologues Quinn and Rachel had were hilarious! The scene with Finn where Rachel and Quinn kept complimenting each other was one of my favorite parts. The thing that really kept me reading, though, was the fact that no matter what stage Rachel and Quinn were at in their relationship there was still something that they were struggling with. I really loved that because it was so fascinating to read. And i'm super stoked they got their well deserved happy ending! :) Thank You for writing this!
faberrygleektalana chapter 20 . 3/15/2013
Best Story I've read in a long time. Thank u so much for sharing it. I loved the long chapters and I'm sad its over. I loved the way Rachel and Quinn finally said I love u and mean it. And the way they handled Finn...lol. I can't wait to read all ur other stories. Amazing!
Bea chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
I never see it coming with this fic. Waited so long for their first sex scene, and I could swear you'd make us wait till the wedding, and it'd be slow and sweet. But noooo... you had to go and make it so much better! Shame I didn't know this fic while it was still going on. I would beg to be your betareader. At least, I'm a big big huge fan.
LilithL2 chapter 20 . 3/12/2013
The best fanfic I ever read. I cried, laughted, get angry, everything!
congratulations!
I didn't realized that you finished this story and I was about to read for the fourth time again, but I loved this last chapter, the interview and most of all, the Finn scene... it was hilarious!

I bow to your magnificence. Keep writting, it's amazing.
faberrygleektalana chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
I am loving this! Its nice that Puck is back in their lives, and that Quinn is helping with his restaurant. I enjoy the long chapters sooooo much so thanks for that. And the bathroom scene was so hot, u sure know how to write "sexy times". Awesome!
faberrygleektalana chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
Perfect I love this chapter. The lap dance was extremely hot. And the first wedding was amazing. The dancing with everyone. I'm amazed.
faberrygleektalana chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
I cannot believe how good this is. I can feel the emotions and feelings. Its amazing. I can't wait for the wedding and for them to give in already. Awesome writing!
sarahanne2001 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Normally I wait until the last chapter to review, but I have to tell you I LOVE the internal conversations. They just make the whole story better. Now that I've got that off my chest I can go back to actually reading the chapter. :)

Sarah
LonelyAnon chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
Oh God ! I love your story this is the second time I'm reading it and ..Ugh.. I just can't find the right words to describe how Beautifully written this story is. You are a very talented writer, and I'm looking forward to read your next faberry story, if you're planning on writing one that is )
A la prochaine
faberrygleektalana chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Wow this is just too amazing! I love how they realized their feelings. And the way they talk to themselves is just brilliant. And I can't wait for jealous Quinn. Awesome writing.
faberrygleektalana chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Oh WoW this is Good and very intresting. I'm glued to my phone. Ur writing is very good. I can't wait to read the rest. I'm not sleeping tonight!
Great Discovery chapter 20 . 2/28/2013
Omg! I'm so glad you finished this amazing story! After I discovered your fic and read the first chapter I found myself rushing through all my daily activities and staying up way too late just to keep reading all of it! Truly a great Faberry fanfic! You took the characters' true forms from the show and then made them grow in great ways while still sticking with their core characteristics. It also has romance, sexy times, humor and just an all around great plot line. Thank you for sharing it with us and sticking with it until the end.
Anon chapter 2 . 2/27/2013