Reviews for I'll Be
shamanic demonator chapter 20 . 2/26/2013
HAHAHAAHA The oscar speech is the best ever!

Such an awesome story!
Allie chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
This has to be one of the best fics I've ever read, and so far my most favourite one. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. Sincerely hope you will keep on writing more stories.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
Yep i read this chapter again today because of the oscars, and bet not be the only one...
Emerald Stag chapter 20 . 2/23/2013
This is such a wonderful story that I spent most of the last week reading through. A great premise and while I am not always big on drama, you certainly executed it well, all those moments when things were moving so well for Quinn & Rachel only for the truth to come out or something else had me. I had almost felt that the story felt complete once they finally consummated the relationship but then the last chapter and that whole time at the Berry house and Quinn's parents coming and Rachel attending the dinner by skype and her conversation with Judy, and then Jesse's meddling. That was well worth a few more chapters. Congrats on finishing the story, it was such an excellent read.
0mniessence chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
LMFAO
0mniessence chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
LOL EMOTIONAL SANTANA XD
0mniessence chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
JAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OOOOOH SANTANA, NEVER TOOK YOU AS ONE TO BE FAINT-HEARTED XD?! LMFAO
0mniessence chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
OMG ARE WE GONNA SEE THE GLEE CLUBBERS AGAIN XD hahahahahahhaahahhah
0mniessence chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
sooo hot
0mniessence chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
OMG THEIR FIGHT WAS SO SEXY!
roxystyle011 chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
100 reviews. freaking brat. this chapter was amazing. love how they comfort each other during the meeting. Y THEY NO HAVE THE SEXY TIMES YET!? Post moar soon
0mniessence chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
ooooooooooohhhhh
Bea chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
well, a friend of mine told me to read this fic. she said it was the best she ever read, that your characters are perfect. and i've only read this firts chapter, but i'm really inclined to agree. i'll probabily leave some more coments as i keep reading the other chapters. but, just for the record, it's great already. congrats.
2,659 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »