Reviews for I'll Be
tinythunder chapter 20 . 4/18/2013
"Ainsley and Charlene Swain rapped along to the lyrics."

Bahahahahaha. I loved this story from the very beginning. The finale gave me some good belly laughs, but all thanks to the way you write. Cheers, lady. Your labour of love has always been worth the wait. :)
Yuzu Blake chapter 17 . 3/31/2013
If they don't get any in the next chapter, I think I might cry for them. I felt so goddamn bad for them this whole chapter.
archangeljle chapter 20 . 3/31/2013
I have just finished this and all I can say is Wow...! Thank you so much for writing such an emotional, engrossing and (as much as I hate to use the term) laugh out loud story.
It has got to be one of the best stories I've read, and I'm not limiting that to just fanfic...I even read it at work (not something I would recommend to anyone unless you have access to some quiet and alone time, haha)
If this is anything to go by, I very much look forward to reading more of your work.
faberrian chapter 20 . 3/28/2013
aww i literally feel like my heart exploded. the last lines to me seem like breaking the fourth wall. it's as thought they're saying it to every reader and not kurt hgughguguhghgugh
Pegasus972 chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
Such a great story! Thanks for sharing. It was a long one, but definitely worth every minute. I hope you continue to share your great stories.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
God this was the most fantastic fic. I usually don't read multi chapter fics because of the emotional attachment. You got me attached at the first chapter! I loves how you wrote Rachel's and Quinn's characteristics. I'm sad it ended.
waterproof88 chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
this was the first faberry fic i've ever read and i loved it! it was absolutely brilliant. thank you for this awesome journey. everything was just perfect! the love, hurt, drama, fun, (sex)... the perfect mix! you're great!
KimGCresentia chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
This is funniest fan fiction og faberry ever ! Ixdxd
SuperGirl06 chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
Wow, just read through this story in one shot. Well, over a couple of days. It is very inspirational to see a story like this on here with such a good storyline, well written, full chapters, and finished! Thanks for taking the time to do it and share it!
KimGCresentia chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
Xd Xd
Lezg33k chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Absolutely brilliant. I don't know how you managed to stay so true to character, but you nailed it. I absolutely loved this story.
rrcherly12 chapter 20 . 3/21/2013
yay
Yuzu Blake chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I wanted to cry for Quinn... Looking forward to reading the rest.
Izzy 3 chapter 20 . 3/18/2013
OMG! That was honestly the best fanfiction I've ever read, ever. AND THE CHAPTERS ARE LONG!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
I'm truly in love with this story. I love the characterization of Quinn and Rachel. You did an amazing job at that. Kudos to you and your wonderful writing!
2,687 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »