Reviews for I'll Be
TeirAnazazi chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
Totaly in my top 5, this was a pleasure to read:) can I hope for a sequel one day;)
Amy The Gleek chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
Absolutely brilliant ! I loved it. Every chapter is remarkable in it's own way3 And I just love the way you described their moments together.. It's just so... MAGICAL!
Aj chapter 20 . 1/25/2013
Loved it! Sad to see that's over! Beautiful writing as ever!
Kooks78 chapter 20 . 1/25/2013
I have got to thank u
I have never read a more hilarious, endearing, and dramatic story of faberry in a very long time
When i stumbled on this fanfic i was graced with such beautiful writing *sheds a tear*
I truly enjoyed it; loved EVERY chapter.
U kept me at the edge of my seat
And i find ur style of writing extremely beautiful. I hope to read more of ur works soon
ihatepeeps chapter 20 . 1/25/2013
I finally got around to finishing this yesterday. I was hesitant because, well, glee fic, but then I remembered that this fic was basically its own little world anyway.

I always adored this story. It was legit laugh out loud funny. Your OCs were entertaining. The fact that Rachel and Quinn virtually existed alone without other glee characters throughout most of it was a plus. The exception being Jesse's3333 constant and perfect inclusion of course.

The last chapter was a very satisfying end. I should probably actually take the time to reread this in one go.

(Sidenote: Because I always associate this story in my head as being a S2 fic, whenever I read it I always jump back to those S2 glee emotions which is, idk, weird as fuck considering my current opinion on the show and everything attached to it. I'll Be is like the only fic this happens with too lmao.)
jiow chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
love it. .
anon88 chapter 20 . 1/23/2013
*standing ovation*

this character devt is better than ryan murphy could have ever hoped to do. you made them into really inspiring characters, and you were able to tie up all their weak points/loose ends with your story. Bravo :)
miyuve chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
I am going to miss this crazy couple!...One of my top 10 favorite faberry stories, to read over, and over again
Primadonna101 chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
awesome. so... when do they use a strap-on?
Primadonna101 chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
that was THE LONGEST smut i have ever read in my entire life! OMG.
raider22 chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
A year ago I first came across this fic and it totally made Faberry my OTP! You are such an amazing writer and I love how you wrapped the story up. No other Faberry story I have read is comparable to the world you created here. It is so believable and you just take the reader on this whirlwind ride along with the characters! I love it, and you would totally make all of the Faberry lovers happy if you wrote a sequel or some one-shots to follow up! :)
eynjel04 chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
I remember reading this while taking my cpa board exam. That was like 2 years ago. This is just too precious. And thank you for finishing this up. I'll never forget this. Lots of love for this and for you. :]
Alexia chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
I don't think I have ever loved a fanfiction this much. The way you describe everything, and how fluid it all goes. You made me laugh, maybe cry a little, get frustrated, happy, and so many emotiona while reading this. I must say truly say that your work was excellent. If you ever wrote a novel, please do tell me, 'cause I'd love to read that. Congratulations on your work, it's by far my favorite. Also, I think I love you, but that's just obvious.
Alina-Faberry chapter 20 . 1/19/2013
I just finished reading this today. I used to see a lot of comments about this particular story, specially ones that said "I'll Be updated!". Excited and happy ones, I'll say. Anyway, the thing is that I was like dying to read it because of all those comments, but I was all like "I want to read it but when it's finished so I read it from begginning to end without stopping" And so I did.

I have to say now, that I'm enamored. Really. The way their romance was slowly developing, the way of describing things such as sex (I got to say, I kinda was horny too, sometimes haha) Anyway... I freakin' love this story from beggining to end and I wouldn't mind to read it all over again some of these days.

But, what I'd really love also, as I'm sure many other people will do, it's that you write a sequel... PLEASE DO! You were amazing on this one and I'm sure you will be even better on a sequel! Besides, we want to know about their kids and also hope for their names only be chosen by their mothers at the end (hehe)

Hope you're good ) C-YA!
Yayaya chapter 20 . 1/17/2013
Flawless! Sad to see it come to an end, but this was a great story!
2,629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »