Reviews for I'll Be
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
One word: Perfect. Yup, this chapter was perfect and I loved everything about it. :D
writting is love chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
oh shit! i knew that was going to happen

update asap!
DylanPriestly chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
Oh crap! :( it was going so well. Fix it!
Saurus chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
That's definitely an "Oh, fuck" moment. (at the end)
Dufresne-Dixon chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Oh, well hey there! this story is soooo TOTALLY AWESOME! it may take me awhile to read but i am getting on that. Aww poor quin and rachel :(...You are a totally awesome writer even if your bro is jeeeelllooouuussssss 3 hahaha ;) keep up the goood work chika
Readsalot86 chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
"I find it fascinating that a girl in a sundress can be so terrifying." hahahaha loved this chapter, and the fic can't wait for more!
onesmartmess chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
After monstering the 6 chapters at once, I think I might die from the overload of pure, unadulterated good Lord! Where has this been all my life? This is friggan AWESOME! I really like the path you chose for Quinn to take and I absolutely adore how unique this storyline is. On that note, can't wait for the update.
mangoliner chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
Yeah wow this is seriously amazing. I love everything you're doing with the characterization and Quinn's final realization that she was, in fact, repressed. Just wow. Seriously can't wait for the next chapter.
lpsrecord chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
I fucking love this story. There I said it. Quinn finally realizing her undeniable attraction to Rachel brought immense delight to my heart. Can't wait for your next update.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
This has become my absolute favorite story. I look forward to every update like it was a birthday present.
Lilmeister chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
Okay so I wanted to say that.. I flipping love this chapter! Omg I loved the fluff! It was amazingly hot, and I just loved every bit of sexual tension between them and their overwhelming feelings Rachel and Quinn has for each other.

But I must admit I also love their jealousy! Lol it was so hilarious to see their significant other getting all jealous when someone is hitting on their girl... I loved it, I just- can't even find the words. I just think the way you did this chapter was perfect.

It is said though that Quinn can't say I love you back.. I feel as if she already loves her but - and so did her subconscious - that she does but.. well- I mean I understand she isn't willing to admit it.. just yet.

I'm looking so much forward to the next chapter! I'm bouncing off and on my seat, I'm excited to see the proposal and finally to see Quinn's feeling finally come out the closet- or.. sorta.. whatever _; Cuz it's like- it's feet is out the door.. or more like she is out the door but kinda hiding behind it.. Well you know what I mean :) But anyway- you totally made my day when I read the chapter! I can't wait to read the next one!

OH and favorite bits in this story: When Quinn told Rachel to hurry up so they could have sex at home (I almost fell out of my chair laughing), when Quinn is glaring at Jesse , when Rachel is getting jealous (which was all the time at the grocery store), and... well.. their flaming hot almost sex scene. And the last bit in which Quinn is standing at the door at the end of this chapter with all the realization hitting her :D

Whoo I can't wait to read what happens!You are such a great writing and I mean that. I love your diction, your syntax- you're one of my favorite writers here in !
roxystyle011 chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
i abs loved itttttttttt. my FAVORITE part was when they were walking down the aisle and quinn was behind rachel as they were pushing the carriage. PRECIOUS! i also enjoyed finding out what the girls did when they got home that night. loved quinn threatening jSj, andd both of them getting so jealoussss. can't wait to find out how quinn proposes and quinnn finally loveeeeeeees her :-)
TheLennoxFan chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
So... this is freaking amazing. I just started reading it today and I couldn't stop for anything. I love how they argue with themselves and how they've both been using each other and somehow fell in love. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
KGould02 chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
Another amazing update, per usual for you. I was waiting to see how Quinn would fall for Rachel, but I wasn't expecting the journey of actually realizing it. And it was amazing. I can't wait to see what happens next!
thekeyunderthemat chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
I absolutely love this story, love where things are heading and can't wait for the next update :D
2,662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 142 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 162 .. Last Next »