Reviews for I'll Be
Meloshka chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
hahaha i really enjoy this chapter, aaw so sweet, ilove your quinn and rachel
eternallymontyp chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
Noooo...Quinn, why? Aww it's all going to go tits up now isn't it? Damn. Amazing chapter though-loved Quinn's development, realizing and accepting who she is and what she can do. Can't wait for more soon - even if it's going to go all wrong...sniff!

btw, are you the same stix04 that wrote MD's?
roxystyle011 chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
babe, too drunk to read this butt i've heard great things...i propose that you call me tomorrow and read it to me...since i ALWAYS read out loud my stories to you. it's only fair, cause i have declared this my birthday WEEEK. anyway, thanks for the shoutout :) i can't wait to read this.. look at me, commenting before even reading...goooo me. (yayyyy glee, glee kids hooray) alright, need to go to sleep, afores i get sick...thats how we do it in lima heights.
jess733 chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
OMG! How could you leave it like that! You must update now! please!

But besides that. I LOVED this chapter! The birthday scene was sooo amazing! Im so happy for Rachael right now! And then you had to have Quinn open her drunken mouth. Whats going to happen now! I smell DRAMA!
I LOVE this story omg! I LOVE you!
telephotogirl chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
I rather rachel didn't find out. Broken hhearts are no good. Great cahpter. Loved the way she proposed! Beautiful.
Chakram-Frisbee chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
Definitely sounds like an epic birthday! i need a Quinn in my life, someone to do my assignments and attend classes for me and create amazing career opportunities. All while cooking my dinner :D

Eeish, Q needs to watch her tongue when she drinks :S
sUrfbReak chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
Oh my goodness! what!

you can't leave it like that. I see trouble coming.

Thank you for the update. Lovely as always.
bathtoeb chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
Perfect, in soo many ways! The only one that bothers is the ending, because you leave us hanging. So, update soon please. You are brilliant!
fonzyaisy chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
Im so inlove with quinn right now.. If that kind of girl will be my wife..then Bring it on! Lol. I dont care if she's lying.. Or denying her feelings or even messed up.. Love is kind, love doesnt comes up with any excuses, love is love, even though ur both on the opposite side or shape.. Love is strong, it conquers all.

But i see, quinn and her lack of filter when shes drunk will get her in trouble. Drama! Yay! Calm before the storm it is.. My heart is breaking by the last statement of quinn after the best day ever, and rachel's and jessie heard it.. Im sensing major drama, jealousy and a whole lot more.

But rachel deserve all the love and attention, her highschool life was a hell! Its her time to shine to wear that gorgeous smile not the tears covered by slushy.

Ur great. Awesome! U just know how to cut the story and leave us hanging and wanting more, craving for something special, magical that will happen in the next chapter.

And yea, im probably inlove with you right now. Will u marry me? Hahahaha.
chicklove chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
idk if ive reviewed yet...but i LOVE this story...

like i adore it...but im so nervous from where you ended that...

im so nervous...

fuck quinn dont ruin this... this is perfection!
M23Runaway chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
wait.

u can't leave it THERE!
thatiss0dawn chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
OH NO!

Aside from that, AMAZING CHAPTER. asdfjk;adskljfds I just can't get enough of this fic!
Sally chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
OMG What?

Except for the ending everything was sooo amazing.. the proposal was super cute! I love this story.. please update soon.. dont leave us this way..
gleed2 chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
Omg this chapter was absolutely fantastic, perfect. I could gush on and on and on! :)

And the whole marquee/autograph/ring scene...WOW! LOVE!

The ending...oh nooooo. You have me CLINGING for an update like right this instant lol!
glory4 chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
ohh my God! YOU ARE AMAZING! beyond that..
2,691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 142 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 162 .. Last Next »