Reviews for I'll Be
chunkmunk09 chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Omfg. This chapter was amazing!
Final Call chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Hurrah for Quinn's subconscious! I love that you chose not to have someone tell her that she's super repressed and obviously crazy in love with Rachel but had her figure it out for herself (mostly).

I've been really enjoying this fic, even though I do cringe every time one of them comes up with another crazy plan. You're doing a great job of walking the line with the crack! in this fic so that is hysterical but not too far over the top.

Well mostly just saying how much I love you again, so yeah... Love you!
glory4 chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
I loveee this fic! love it love it! hope Lydia doesn't cause any problems between Rachel and Quinn... really hope so.
B chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
moooooooore
Sally chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Great chapter! You are the best... Im afraid that angst is coming soon.. please dont make us suffer.. I love this Quinn and Rachel.. Congrats! and update soon :D
IWrite007 chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
I love this story so much. It's my favorite! I really appreciate the long chapters, I can't wait for more. Please update soon.
gleefaberry chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Finally! I love Quinn, but she's blind!

Loved the speech one of her "voices" gave her. Perfect!

I know this is cracky but not really that cracky. Mostly it's just brilliant.

Now, if I'm not mistaken, they both have come to the conclusion that they actually love each other. So, I can't wait to see how their relationship changes because of it.

This is absolutely amazing!
phoenixfaithc chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
You? Are amazing.
fonzyaisy chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Finally! Thank God she finally realized! Damn.. That was great.. Everything in this story is great! This is the best story, and this is my favorite. :)

but they need to get laid! They are frustrated, confused and need some release. And OMG They're holding that for a year and half. And the heated make out session is not helping. Hahaha. Maybe after sex she can pop out the question again with a ring this time. :)) need more jealousy, and some other drama, and of course more sweet banter, and sugary moments. I love this story, i love faberry.
Chakram-Frisbee chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Oh please don't keep me waiting too long for the next chapter, this story is amazing. Shopping scene was to see Rachel's realised how much Quinn does and Q's no longer in denial! :D
Lauraluvscasey chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Awww poor Quinn
kelston chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Love the writing love the story keep it up
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
I love reading how they're relationship progresses. The inner thought moments are always super funny. And a jealous Rachel is adorable. She should totally get Quinn a shirt that saids "Property of Rachel Berry" on it.

But I'm finally glad that Quinn realized and is 100% sure that she loves Rachel. Now all she has to do is say it back and propose.. then they can do it. (Sorry, but that whole 'towel barely covering Rachel' incident left me wanting more." xD
m-cooper chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Greatest Faberry story ever. I'd love to see Rachel being all romantic and perfect, making Quinn falo even harder. Really, this is gold.
thatiss0dawn chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Gosh, this story is so good. Both Rachel and Quinn are interesting and engaging; their thoughts to themselves are telling. The dialogue is hilarious. Everything about this fic is golden.
2,623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 143 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 163 .. Last Next »