Reviews for I'll Be
Awesome Anon chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
omg this chapter was amazing! not what I expected at all (because I actually expected angst _). this was just so so so so awesome.

I'm excited on seeing how Quinn will propose. Also, how Rachel's plans would work out.
Blatantly Anonymous chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
This chapte swear, I'm absolutely loving everything. The humor if wonderful and their relationship is starting to get steamier~ I can't wait for Rachel's seduction plan to commence! It'll be pretty amazing I hope!

"Let's hurry home so we can have tons of sex!" and "They make shirts like that?" were my favorites. I seriously can't 3 3 3
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
I love you! ...uhhh...I mean this story! :) Please update soon, cuz this is amazing (mindblowing, fantastic awesome) and several other adjectives.
pleasant-hell chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Okay so I just read this whole thing straight through not stopping even while cooking dinner. This is one of the best stories I've ever read fanfic or otherwise. The range of emotions this conveys is astounding and I'm loving the chapter length. I'm definitely looking forward to more of this.
lealover chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
OMG I can't tell you much I love this story, can't wait to see how Quinn proposes and finally unleashes her passion for Rachel:-)
Mil chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
I hope I've already reviewed this chapter, but if not, I can't wait for Chapter 7!
Naomi chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Oh My Goodness! This is brilliant! I can hardly wait for the next chapter! Amazing. GREAT read! :)
Amphy chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Absolutely liking this story! Keep up the great work; I'm really curious of what you have to share with us in the future!
bathtoeb chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
This chapter is still as brilliant as the others!
Fab chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Love it!
alex torres chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
you are such an awesome story teller.. i'm loving every moment i read this fic.. can't wait for your next update.
braziliangleek chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Amazing as always.

this story just keeps getting better and better.
mynonbinarycode chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
but is is such a bad thing?

This is so great. I can't wait until the next update. I just found it yesterday and finished it up this morning. I love the idea, plot and how Rachel and Quinn interact with each other.

until next time!
Daughter of the Wolves chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
this is one of the most complex and the best story i have ever read. i love it! i cant wait to read more! :D
332749625 chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
You're amazing.

This story is amazing.

Too bad I suck at reviewing because there is a ton of kind words you should be hearing after this wonderful chapter.

I'm really thankful you write Rachel/Quinn because even though they will never be canon, they will forever be the best thing to come out of Glee.

I love the storyline. I love the denial, the struggle, the passion, the chemistry, the humour. It's all perfect, it all makes absolute sense.

Oh, and have I mentioned how amazing I think you are?

Can't wait for more.