Reviews for I'll Be
pwrdbyrce chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
I want to marry you... and then kill you. Seriously, how could you end the ascene which included the most romantic event I've ever hear of, real or fictional (I mean seriously, I was on the verge of tear, I couldn't even imagine how someone would respond to this in real life. I mean, I'm no expert but I'm sure it included a lot of panty dropping), with such an ominous precursor to the shit storm that is about the rain down on the happiest, sappiest couple ever?
Nolongeractive009 chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
oh no! :'( Quinn slipped up! Poor Rachel! oh noes!

ah! I love this story! Update! I love it more and more with each update :D
ohyeah89 chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
i absolutely love this fic! i love the secret sliding of the ring on rachel's fingers.. and omg at the end! uh oh quinn's in trouble. pls update soon
Kayceelee chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
Started this incompleted fic on accident. Cause I. Don't. Do. That. Read incomplete works that is, but I'm glad I did. The anticipation is killing me, but everytime I see an update for this, I get giddy. Please don't leave us hanging for long. This chapter was so romantic, it gave me a serious case of the awwws.
agarza1538 chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
oh how i love to hate the drama and a drunk Quinn. Thank YOu and can not wait for more of such an epic story.
you are a genius chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
I might have jumped the gun.

the ending. :facepalm:

Oh Quinn!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
OH. MY. GOD!

Quinn Fabray!

I have to go deal with your final paragraph, but I also wanted to highlight your fabulous comedy ("I find it fascinating that a girl in a sundress can be so terrifying." Jeremy mumbled to Lydia, not taking his eyes off the blonde.)
meatisadelicacy chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
I want more Trevor!
romangst chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
Every thing was going so perfectly and then BAM!

Loved this chapter! Every thing about it, i just was to keep and snuggle with forever!
Naomi chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
OMGSH! THis is great! The ending is amazing! PLEASE write more soon! :)
you are a genius chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
I cant type because my hands are shaking.

Can I have this Quinn in my life?

I just. no words, just.. wow
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
One word: Perfect. Yup, this chapter was perfect and I loved everything about it. :D
writting is love chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
oh shit! i knew that was going to happen

update asap!
DylanPriestly chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
Oh crap! :( it was going so well. Fix it!
Saurus chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
That's definitely an "Oh, fuck" moment. (at the end)
2,688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 143 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 163 .. Last Next »