Reviews for I'll Be
Fab chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Love it!
alex torres chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
you are such an awesome story teller.. i'm loving every moment i read this fic.. can't wait for your next update.
braziliangleek chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Amazing as always.

this story just keeps getting better and better.
mynonbinarycode chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
but is is such a bad thing?

This is so great. I can't wait until the next update. I just found it yesterday and finished it up this morning. I love the idea, plot and how Rachel and Quinn interact with each other.

until next time!
Daughter of the Wolves chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
this is one of the most complex and the best story i have ever read. i love it! i cant wait to read more! :D
332749625 chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
You're amazing.

This story is amazing.

Too bad I suck at reviewing because there is a ton of kind words you should be hearing after this wonderful chapter.

I'm really thankful you write Rachel/Quinn because even though they will never be canon, they will forever be the best thing to come out of Glee.

I love the storyline. I love the denial, the struggle, the passion, the chemistry, the humour. It's all perfect, it all makes absolute sense.

Oh, and have I mentioned how amazing I think you are?

Can't wait for more.
Santitney chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Wow I don't usually follow any Faberry stories unless they are combined with Brittana! But THIS. Stumbled across it last night and stayed reading till half 5 in the morning, even tho I had work at 9! Really Really great story :) loving it!
tinkerbell22185 chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Wow, this story took me by surprise. I was hooked from the very beginning! I actually couldn't sleep last night until I finished reading every chapter. Please update soon :)
FaberryOTP chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
"minor detail that she really was in love with Rachel."

Yes!Finally!

I LOVE,I really really Love this fic,the shopping scene was awesome,funny and cute.

jealous!Rachel and jealous!Quinn FTW

can't wait for the party,the After party ;) and the ring of course 3
t chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Want UPDATE now. Oh gosh, this is getting way better. I want confession soon, btw. I mean Q should come clean before she even proposes or something. :) I smell drama

Oh and thank you for letting Q go to NYU. She deserves it
fatedcircle26 chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
This fic is pure gold! Hands Down, just love every part of it and i love the long chapters its worth the wait definitely 3
icewaterdrive chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
LOVE IT! Continue to love it and fangirl squee every time you update. In fact, I love it so much I hate the damned scroll bar on the side of the page that keeps me aware that I only have...this...much more til the end of the chapter. Argh!
orangegrass chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
yey..you tease, finally updated! i absolutely love the way quinn over analyses her thoughts. keep writing like you do
kiarcheo chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
"A Date a Month—tentative title—" everytime I read that I LOL

Rachel in a towel and the following scene was so hot!

I love jealousy, when it doesn't become too much

"Well I wasn't wearing my 'property of Rachel Berry' shirt," "They make shirts like that?" ROFL

I'd like if Rachel started to do something for Quinn too

I understand Quinn's reasons but my heart gets sad for Rachel everytime Quinn doesn't say ILY back.

And Quinn finally realizing what we know from the first Glee episode XD
erw-fan chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Ive been waiting like crazy for an update, I LOVE this story and if I wasnt afraid of going to jail Id kidnap you and make you write all day long, lol, youre amazing! Please dont let life interfere with your writing and update soon!
2,696 | « Prev Page 1 .. 146 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 166 .. Last Next »