Reviews for I'll Be
M23Runaway chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
i loved this chapter, and

the ending was amazing

great job.

please update soon.

im begging you.

this is my FAVORITE story.

i look forward to every chapter you write.

PLEASE update soon!

:D
makingtea chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Great character developments in this chapter. Flowing very well.

And may I say I'm SO picturing the Lydia character played by the actress who plays "Kenzi" on the Lost Girl tv show.
Turkey in a suit chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Omigod, I totally love you. Update more often?
gleefulness chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Great chapter!

Terrible idea writing Mercedes as if she were Quinn. I smell trouble. Rachel should think before she acts on that one.
freshtilapia of lj chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
"They make shirts like that?" LOL!

Amazing.

There's nothing else to say, really. Simply amazing.
gleed2 chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Squeeeeeeeeeeeee! You f***ing rock! Amazing, amazing, amazing! I don't know what else to say, other than I cannot WAIT until the next chapter! *HUGSSSSSS*
Azuri-chan chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Oooh thats a really mean cliff... I hope Quinn can find peace bout her Feelings soon cause i can't wait plz update soon
agarza1538 chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
please dont make us wait to long the drama and cliffy and just getting so intense. Thank you and i love it all
Mil chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Aww... I really like this chapter. The whole story and narrative has been an amazing journey so far, but I like Quinn's revelation.

The first part had me lol'ing because it was just that funny! Poor Quinn being seduced by Rachel (albeit mostly inadvertently)
Nolongeractive009 chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
oh how I love this story :D great update xD
chunkmunk09 chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Omfg. This chapter was amazing!
Final Call chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Hurrah for Quinn's subconscious! I love that you chose not to have someone tell her that she's super repressed and obviously crazy in love with Rachel but had her figure it out for herself (mostly).

I've been really enjoying this fic, even though I do cringe every time one of them comes up with another crazy plan. You're doing a great job of walking the line with the crack! in this fic so that is hysterical but not too far over the top.

Well mostly just saying how much I love you again, so yeah... Love you!
glory4 chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
I loveee this fic! love it love it! hope Lydia doesn't cause any problems between Rachel and Quinn... really hope so.
B chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
moooooooore
Sally chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Great chapter! You are the best... Im afraid that angst is coming soon.. please dont make us suffer.. I love this Quinn and Rachel.. Congrats! and update soon :D
2,678 | « Prev Page 1 .. 146 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 166 .. Last Next »