Reviews for I'll Be
thatiss0dawn chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Gosh, this story is so good. Both Rachel and Quinn are interesting and engaging; their thoughts to themselves are telling. The dialogue is hilarious. Everything about this fic is golden.
normalab chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
This fic. Guh. This. Fic.

I love you.
meatisadelicacy chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
ugh, that was such an amazing chapter it's just cruel to stop there. this might be my favorite faberry story ever. i love it so much. feel free to update again like right nao!
Cate chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Just love this story so much! Can't wait to see how the proposal goes!
lamb-13 chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
the truth is, i have never read a faberry fanfic 'word by word', always just the context or bypassing some lines. but i just can't help it with this story, it's always the same feeling of being excited, anxious, and the feeling of 'i dont want the chapter to end'. so i'd have to say...i love this! a lot. and thanks for writing such a great chapter once again.

i cant wait for the party and the proposal. please make it epic!
Anon chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Um, you are awesome? You are awesome. You are awesome! I love this story. I love you. Let's be friends forever.
umi chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Great chapter! Glad to see that Quinn finally realizes her feelings for Rachel. I can only hope that she'll open up more to her. And maybe Rachel can do some nice things for Quinn too? :)
anon chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
this fic is really so well-written! i like the pacing, the chracterizations, the length per chapter!

just simply amazing! )
jessie chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Quinn epiphanies to everything in her life is awesome, keep writing and posting
DEB chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
post more soon
Slayed825 chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Awesome!
last white feather chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Another beautifully written chapter :D
Erika chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
I'm from Brazil, living in the capital of the Amazon ... yeah, I know ... weird ... But I really, really like your story. Even though I have to translate it ...

My english sucks!.. sorry...
Lilmeister chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
Oh my god I am absolutely in love with this story- like very much in love with it, it was amazing~! I couldn't stop reading the second I did. I love the way you write out their thoughts (which I find is utterly amusing), and the chemistry you have between them never fails- as well as just the whole story is so interesting!

I haven't read a really amazing Faberry fic in a while so I must thank you for giving me a chance to read something this fantastic. I truly cannot wait for you to update. No one has ever come close to writing a story like this- it's so original and I love that I have no idea where it's heading (but to good places- or so I hope..) and I'm just excited! I can't stop smiling and laughing!

I love how Rachel is into Quinn- and how Quinn finally realizes she do. Their whole chemistry- the way they act around one another.. is adorable beyond belief.

Anyway it's 1:41am in the morning and I'm seriously really tired aftering working so late.. but I couldn't go to sleep not reading everything _ So now that I have- I can only write to you as quick and as good of a response that my mind can coherently say and also say "I can't wait to read the next chapter! I hope you write soon! I am definitely a fan of your work!"
hopeless.sinner47 chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
i'm really enjoying this fic so far, it's a welcome change from all the samey, repetitive faberry out there.

keep it up :)