Reviews for I'll Be
Rosie chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
there are many, many books that i have to read right now (philosophy, science, literature) but i printed your stuff and i enjoy reading it most. third chapter was the best. update soon
liverpuddle chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
I've been meaning to review this, really enjoying the fic despite myself. It was a little tough at first for me (as I'm generally a fluffy/humor afficianado), and fake love just seemed, well, a bleak/pathetic circumstance for them to find themselves in. But your characterizations were great, so it pulled me along lol!

Anyway, I love Rachel's speech to Jesse, and how her gross curiosity won out. I also like how you've brought Matt and Jesse back in. I love that Quinn is a dog walker! I just finished a 10 day stint filling in for 10 days for my own pet-sitter. There is no calling in sick, or bad weather. OMG, I have so much more respect for her now!
JessicaHayden chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
I'll Be is one of those stories that you can't wait to be updated. It's brilliant :) keep going pleaseee
Code-NY chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
I passed this fic over a few times after reading the summary. Then finally thought i'd give it a shot. First couple of chapters didn't stun me. The idea just didn't sit right with me and I found myself wondering how this could every develop into anything with both characters doing such selfish things... but as I went on I slowly fell deeper into this wonderful story.

I don't know how you do it, or how you even came up with this idea but I am loving it.

That list you put at the start of Chapter 4, of the things we'll be seeing. I want it. I want it all. (Maybe not the crack)

I want to hug this story with my legs in friendship.

Can't wait for more.

C-NY
glory4 chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
updateeeee!
LivinginBedlam chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
I'm a bit in love with this story...It's friggin' amazing!

I love the deception, and I'm glad it's not one sided, it's both of them lying and scheming and what not, it's very interesting and rather hilarious to watch play out. I love how their feelings are developing and how they're dealing with it, again, hilarious. And jealous!possessive!Quinn is always a win.

Awsome writing :D I'm looking forward to the rest of this.
esuedros chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
Love the story, and how its progressing!, you have a way with words!
Slayed825 chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
Just so you know - you are by far one of the most talented writers on this site. You should be writing original fiction. I hope you are. Also - please update. LOL. The storyline is so rich that I'm becoming impatient. Thanks for writing.
tenearthimps chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
I have a crush on this story. If I weren't married... and if it weren't fiction... yeah, that's silly. Right. Too silly.
Chakram-Frisbee chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Ahh she's getting her a ring! Loved how Rach called Jesse out, jokes. Great chapter.
momo0424 chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
I absolutely love this! I can't to read the next chapter. This story is amazing! :)
WaLe chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
DEFINITELY continuing to like it :P

This fic rocks the rocks so far...it's so original and well-written. But you must already know that...

Ok, dropped some more lines to increase the reviews and waiting for the next addicting chapter U_U
umbrellaleg chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
ThankYouForUpdating! I adore this story :D

We should throw a humongous party for Rachel, she got the movie part for "A Date A Month" -title pending- AND "A Sweetness", soo excited for her xD

I'm actually quite relieved that Jesse turned out to be not such an arse... though why Rachel would want to use him to make Quinn jealous is beyond me, Quinn's perfect for her. Rachel and Quinn are too cute together, oh! and speaking of cute I cannot believe Quinn is finally going to get THE ring! Squee~ Although I also cannot believe that she is doing so with Lydia and Jeremy, hahaha. I can see Matt (even if they aren't thaaaat close) but Lydia and Jeremy? That's too rich.

Excellent as always :]
Rainea91 chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
AMAZING!sooooo glad u updated and looking forward 2 more chapters ;)
DylanPriestly chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
damn jealous possessive quinn is so goddamn hot *swoon*
2,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 147 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 167 .. Last Next »