Reviews for I'll Be
kiarcheo chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
"A Date a Month—tentative title—" everytime I read that I LOL

Rachel in a towel and the following scene was so hot!

I love jealousy, when it doesn't become too much

"Well I wasn't wearing my 'property of Rachel Berry' shirt," "They make shirts like that?" ROFL

I'd like if Rachel started to do something for Quinn too

I understand Quinn's reasons but my heart gets sad for Rachel everytime Quinn doesn't say ILY back.

And Quinn finally realizing what we know from the first Glee episode XD
erw-fan chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Ive been waiting like crazy for an update, I LOVE this story and if I wasnt afraid of going to jail Id kidnap you and make you write all day long, lol, youre amazing! Please dont let life interfere with your writing and update soon!
ohyeah89 chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
i rarely comment on any of the fics i read but omg this fic is just too awesome. i love everything about it!

im totally loving these two. sexually frustrated? comedy? jealousy? being all mushy and cute? rachel saying iloveyou to quinn? and quinn finally admitting that she actually likes rachel? grilled cheeses this is just the tip of the iceberg and you stix04 have me totally wrapped around your fingers with fic already. kudossss! this is deffo a fave of mine! can i marry you?
RedSnake chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
My favourite scene of your story so far? When Rachel accompanies Quinn to the grocery store, freaking hilarious.

And I'm so happy Quinn is finally aware of her feelings, and I love how you write her inner monologues, they are truly amazing.
3ambungeee chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
I love this story and I've been meaning to review but I'm never logged in and yada yada. ANYWAY, this chapter was excellent; jealous!Rachel was hilarious and Quinn's realisation was perfect! I really hope you update soon :)
M23Runaway chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
i loved this chapter, and

the ending was amazing

great job.

please update soon.

im begging you.

this is my FAVORITE story.

i look forward to every chapter you write.

PLEASE update soon!

:D
makingtea chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Great character developments in this chapter. Flowing very well.

And may I say I'm SO picturing the Lydia character played by the actress who plays "Kenzi" on the Lost Girl tv show.
Turkey in a suit chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Omigod, I totally love you. Update more often?
telephotogirl chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Great chapter!

Terrible idea writing Mercedes as if she were Quinn. I smell trouble. Rachel should think before she acts on that one.
freshtilapia of lj chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
"They make shirts like that?" LOL!

Amazing.

There's nothing else to say, really. Simply amazing.
gleed2 chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Squeeeeeeeeeeeee! You f***ing rock! Amazing, amazing, amazing! I don't know what else to say, other than I cannot WAIT until the next chapter! *HUGSSSSSS*
Azuri-chan chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Oooh thats a really mean cliff... I hope Quinn can find peace bout her Feelings soon cause i can't wait plz update soon
agarza1538 chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
please dont make us wait to long the drama and cliffy and just getting so intense. Thank you and i love it all
Mil chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Aww... I really like this chapter. The whole story and narrative has been an amazing journey so far, but I like Quinn's revelation.

The first part had me lol'ing because it was just that funny! Poor Quinn being seduced by Rachel (albeit mostly inadvertently)
Nolongeractive009 chapter 6 . 2/10/2011