Reviews for I'll Be
kidneybean8 chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Lol! I'm serious when I say that this fic is delicious! I want to take this fic out to dinner and a movie, bring it home to meet the parents, ask for it's hand in marriage from it's (possibly two) dads and then put a ring on it. Because I like it. And that is what you do when you like something, you put a ring on it.

Btw, did you mean "vulnerable" instead of "venerable"?
Nolongeractive009 chapter 5 . 2/2/2011

ahem...Your update has left me without the ability to make a coherent comment x)

AAW! Quinn loves Rachel and vica versa! I am sooo excited for where this is going! Update soon please!
Cate chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Loving this story! Keep the chapters coming!
gleefaberry chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
annny minute now—she would start to feel nervous.-No, Quinn, you're not nervous.

I really kind of loved this chapter. I was a little disappointed at Quinn's actions after Rachel left. I was afraid she would just get drunk and then somehow ruin her relationship with Rachel before it really got started for real.

The scene with Rachel/Quinn when Quinn was trying to keep her from leaving was like woah! Can you say sexual tension? Quinn couldn't deny her real feelings after that.

I cannot WAIT for more of this.
gemini2307 chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Love this fic loved the update even more
throwing-dynamite chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Buwahaha! I love how you captured the ever-so energetic and dramatic Berry family. The ludicrousness during that entire scene was awesome. However something tells me that after the initial excitement wears down the Berry men are going to sniff that SOMETHING is off about this relationship.

Jesse sleeping with an elder woman thats married is spot-on. One can totally picture him in that situation down the road.

Jealous Quinn Win.

Drunk Quinn Win.

and I'm surprised how you're pulling in Lydia and Jeremy into the story, they're so far a nice addition to all this insane, complicated and energetic love story.

Thanks for writing and GODSPEED!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/2/2011

I TOTALLY love Quinn's drunken night out with the stoners, especially the repeated sentences with varying emphasis.

I squeed hardcore through this entire chapter. You're making me SO HAPPY!
Wait but how chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
more quinn jealousy please
Stessa chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
I simply adore how Quinn realised everything ! So wonderful!
kiarcheo chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
I don't know where to start...

I loved the meeting with Matt, his shock at seeing them together and at Quinn's fawning, but also his protectiveness of the couple. And the other guys love her too XD

Rachel got both roles!

I love jealous!Quinn, but I don't like that Rachel is planning to get her jealous on purpose...especially seeing what Quinn is planning for her.

But yeah, I loved seeing her all possessive, because it was clear she wasn't acting.

I had a bad sensation about Quinn letting slip about her lie...but seeing her realizing she really likes Rachel LOL

I loved how Rachel faced Jesse, how sure of herself she was...and most of it because of Quinn's love. But if they'll be friends I'll be happy, they need someone outside each other.

Can't wait for the next chapter
Azuri-chan chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
I'm beyond in love with this story is really great, youre an amazing writer plz update soon
Dessa chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
OOOhhh :D I freaking loved everything! Rachels parents! Possessive!Quinn. Drunk!Quinn. Jesse! Lydia and boyfriend! Everything! :DD But I loved their sexy scenes the most. Really intense.

Turkey in a suit chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
This is the reason you get an average of over 50 reviews per chapter.
t chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Are you serious? Lydia and Jeremy characters are Quinn's sort of friends? I feel pathetic for her. Give her something more than being Rachel's slave.

I like the hot session of this chapter though, hot dialogue
jkavhengig chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
I simply love your story! Pls update soon! :)
2,629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 147 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 167 .. Last Next »