Reviews for I'll Be
DylanPriestly chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Awww poor Quinn
kelston chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Love the writing love the story keep it up
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
I love reading how they're relationship progresses. The inner thought moments are always super funny. And a jealous Rachel is adorable. She should totally get Quinn a shirt that saids "Property of Rachel Berry" on it.

But I'm finally glad that Quinn realized and is 100% sure that she loves Rachel. Now all she has to do is say it back and propose.. then they can do it. (Sorry, but that whole 'towel barely covering Rachel' incident left me wanting more." xD
m-cooper chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Greatest Faberry story ever. I'd love to see Rachel being all romantic and perfect, making Quinn falo even harder. Really, this is gold.
thatiss0dawn chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Gosh, this story is so good. Both Rachel and Quinn are interesting and engaging; their thoughts to themselves are telling. The dialogue is hilarious. Everything about this fic is golden.
normalab chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
This fic. Guh. This. Fic.

I love you.
meatisadelicacy chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
ugh, that was such an amazing chapter it's just cruel to stop there. this might be my favorite faberry story ever. i love it so much. feel free to update again like right nao!
Cate chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Just love this story so much! Can't wait to see how the proposal goes!
lamb-13 chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
the truth is, i have never read a faberry fanfic 'word by word', always just the context or bypassing some lines. but i just can't help it with this story, it's always the same feeling of being excited, anxious, and the feeling of 'i dont want the chapter to end'. so i'd have to say...i love this! a lot. and thanks for writing such a great chapter once again.

i cant wait for the party and the proposal. please make it epic!
Anon chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Um, you are awesome? You are awesome. You are awesome! I love this story. I love you. Let's be friends forever.
umi chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Great chapter! Glad to see that Quinn finally realizes her feelings for Rachel. I can only hope that she'll open up more to her. And maybe Rachel can do some nice things for Quinn too? :)
anon chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
this fic is really so well-written! i like the pacing, the chracterizations, the length per chapter!

just simply amazing! )
jessie chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Quinn epiphanies to everything in her life is awesome, keep writing and posting
DEB chapter 6 . 2/10/2011