Reviews for I'll Be
Erika chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
I'm from Brazil, living in the capital of the Amazon ... yeah, I know ... weird ... But I really, really like your story. Even though I have to translate it ...

My english sucks!.. sorry...
Lilmeister chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
Oh my god I am absolutely in love with this story- like very much in love with it, it was amazing~! I couldn't stop reading the second I did. I love the way you write out their thoughts (which I find is utterly amusing), and the chemistry you have between them never fails- as well as just the whole story is so interesting!

I haven't read a really amazing Faberry fic in a while so I must thank you for giving me a chance to read something this fantastic. I truly cannot wait for you to update. No one has ever come close to writing a story like this- it's so original and I love that I have no idea where it's heading (but to good places- or so I hope..) and I'm just excited! I can't stop smiling and laughing!

I love how Rachel is into Quinn- and how Quinn finally realizes she do. Their whole chemistry- the way they act around one another.. is adorable beyond belief.

Anyway it's 1:41am in the morning and I'm seriously really tired aftering working so late.. but I couldn't go to sleep not reading everything _ So now that I have- I can only write to you as quick and as good of a response that my mind can coherently say and also say "I can't wait to read the next chapter! I hope you write soon! I am definitely a fan of your work!"
hopeless.sinner47 chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
i'm really enjoying this fic so far, it's a welcome change from all the samey, repetitive faberry out there.

keep it up :)
Rosie chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
there are many, many books that i have to read right now (philosophy, science, literature) but i printed your stuff and i enjoy reading it most. third chapter was the best. update soon
liverpuddle chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
I've been meaning to review this, really enjoying the fic despite myself. It was a little tough at first for me (as I'm generally a fluffy/humor afficianado), and fake love just seemed, well, a bleak/pathetic circumstance for them to find themselves in. But your characterizations were great, so it pulled me along lol!

Anyway, I love Rachel's speech to Jesse, and how her gross curiosity won out. I also like how you've brought Matt and Jesse back in. I love that Quinn is a dog walker! I just finished a 10 day stint filling in for 10 days for my own pet-sitter. There is no calling in sick, or bad weather. OMG, I have so much more respect for her now!
JessicaHayden chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
I'll Be is one of those stories that you can't wait to be updated. It's brilliant :) keep going pleaseee
Code-NY chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
I passed this fic over a few times after reading the summary. Then finally thought i'd give it a shot. First couple of chapters didn't stun me. The idea just didn't sit right with me and I found myself wondering how this could every develop into anything with both characters doing such selfish things... but as I went on I slowly fell deeper into this wonderful story.

I don't know how you do it, or how you even came up with this idea but I am loving it.

That list you put at the start of Chapter 4, of the things we'll be seeing. I want it. I want it all. (Maybe not the crack)

I want to hug this story with my legs in friendship.

Can't wait for more.

C-NY
glory4 chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
updateeeee!
LivinginBedlam chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
I'm a bit in love with this story...It's friggin' amazing!

I love the deception, and I'm glad it's not one sided, it's both of them lying and scheming and what not, it's very interesting and rather hilarious to watch play out. I love how their feelings are developing and how they're dealing with it, again, hilarious. And jealous!possessive!Quinn is always a win.

Awsome writing :D I'm looking forward to the rest of this.
esuedros chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
Love the story, and how its progressing!, you have a way with words!
Slayed825 chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
Just so you know - you are by far one of the most talented writers on this site. You should be writing original fiction. I hope you are. Also - please update. LOL. The storyline is so rich that I'm becoming impatient. Thanks for writing.
tenearthimps chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
I have a crush on this story. If I weren't married... and if it weren't fiction... yeah, that's silly. Right. Too silly.
Chakram-Frisbee chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Ahh she's getting her a ring! Loved how Rach called Jesse out, jokes. Great chapter.
momo0424 chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
I absolutely love this! I can't to read the next chapter. This story is amazing! :)
WaLe chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
DEFINITELY continuing to like it :P

This fic rocks the rocks so far...it's so original and well-written. But you must already know that...

Ok, dropped some more lines to increase the reviews and waiting for the next addicting chapter U_U
2,687 | « Prev Page 1 .. 149 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 169 .. Last Next »