Reviews for I'll Be
tenearthimps chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
I have a crush on this story. If I weren't married... and if it weren't fiction... yeah, that's silly. Right. Too silly.
Chakram-Frisbee chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Ahh she's getting her a ring! Loved how Rach called Jesse out, jokes. Great chapter.
momo0424 chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
I absolutely love this! I can't to read the next chapter. This story is amazing! :)
WaLe chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
DEFINITELY continuing to like it :P

This fic rocks the rocks so far...it's so original and well-written. But you must already know that...

Ok, dropped some more lines to increase the reviews and waiting for the next addicting chapter U_U
umbrellaleg chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
ThankYouForUpdating! I adore this story :D

We should throw a humongous party for Rachel, she got the movie part for "A Date A Month" -title pending- AND "A Sweetness", soo excited for her xD

I'm actually quite relieved that Jesse turned out to be not such an arse... though why Rachel would want to use him to make Quinn jealous is beyond me, Quinn's perfect for her. Rachel and Quinn are too cute together, oh! and speaking of cute I cannot believe Quinn is finally going to get THE ring! Squee~ Although I also cannot believe that she is doing so with Lydia and Jeremy, hahaha. I can see Matt (even if they aren't thaaaat close) but Lydia and Jeremy? That's too rich.

Excellent as always :]
Rainea91 chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
AMAZING!sooooo glad u updated and looking forward 2 more chapters ;)
DylanPriestly chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
damn jealous possessive quinn is so goddamn hot *swoon*
roxystyle011 chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
ahhhmazingg. the way you describe your chapters makes it seem like i'm about to read the worst story in the world, thus proving you're in fact a crack head because this is the best story in the world. this, "I have everything to worry about. You're all I have." literallllllly gave me chills! things i love: rachel's dad's questions, quinn's stroganoff, proud rachel, jealous quinn, quinn calling rachel superstar, lydia's bored tone, and jesse. things i hate: dipping fries in mayo, and mayo. i want more of: everything i loved. i'd also like to know what rachel felt when she came home and found quinn not in the apartment, and i'd like to see how quinn brushed hair out of rachel's face while she was sleeping when she stumbled home. i'm just going to assume that's what she did for the time being. perhaps she whispered something along the lines of, "what have you done to me, rachel berry." blissful sigh. have you followed along? grand.
deeha chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
I fist pump the air every time you update. This is awesome.
femalevision chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Love this, sexual tension is amazing, really brilliant writing, has me gripped constantly. Can't wait for what Rachel has in mind to make Quinn jealous, love possessive/jealous Quinn, makes the interactions really hot. Hope this making Quinn jealous is epic and results in Quinn finally taking their relationship further physically. So cute Quinn deciding to get the ring, can't wait for more. I indulge in this story, sometimes read some parts of each chapter again and again. Amazing!
Filbers chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
This is absolutely brilliant. I love everything about it. At first I thought it was going to be angst-filled. But it did say "Romance/Humor" by the summary, so I gave it a shot. Thank god I did. I fell in love with this fic quickly. Chapter 5 is my favorite chapter so far. I loved it when Rachel realized she had a crush on Quinn, but it was totally funny the way Quinn realized she liked Rachel too. With the help of Lydia and Jeremy of all people. Haha. And I definitely love how you brought Matt into this. And of course, I must thank you for not making Jesse a villain in this. I love him and I always thought if Rachel would have a best friend, it should either be Kurt, Puck or Jesse. So I'm glad you've made him and Rachel friends(?).
Blatantly Anonymous chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
So happy right now~ Rachel/Jesse friendship and Quinn looking for a ring is jus It's making me all heart-eyed and I freaking love it. Wonderful chapter!

I'm still wondering what Rachel and Jesse did to make Quinn jealous. Those plotting masterminds are pretty devious. And I could honestly imagine Jesse dating an older woman. It suits him rather well!
KGould02 chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
You, my darling stix, are simply brilliant. I was laughing practically the whole time I was reading that. So interested to see what Rachel has planned with Jesse and really interested to see how Rachel reacts to Quinn's proposal. So amazing!
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
I adored this chapter. The part where Rachel was leaving to meet Jesse was so full of emotion and beautifully written. I really like the fact that both Quinn and Rachel feel so deeply about one another.

And let me just say, Lydia is hilarious. And thank goodness Quinn finally admitted to herself that she likes (loves? :D) Rachel.

Rachel's little speech was also very cute. She loves Quinn! That's spectacular. Also, she's getting a ring! Yay!
Novak Fan chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
wow, such thoughtfully comments you get and now I feel bad because mine are always short lol I really enjoyed this chapter as always, I liked seeing Jesse and I like that you made him and Rachel friends. Though, don't know why I have the feeling that this "getting Quinn jealous" idea will turn out bad for Rachel. And also, yeah. Sexual tension for the win. God, there's so much going on between them, really intense!

And Quinn drunken confession/realization was adorable and so was her idea of getting a ring for Rachel. Really cute.

Anyway, this is exactly how I picture Faberry, opposites with strong personalities and so much passion for each other that makes a perfect mix. It might sound so simple but imo it requires a very complex job and not a lot of authors can get there.
2,691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 150 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 170 .. Last Next »