Reviews for I'll Be
Turkey in a suit chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
This is the reason you get an average of over 50 reviews per chapter.
t chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Are you serious? Lydia and Jeremy characters are Quinn's sort of friends? I feel pathetic for her. Give her something more than being Rachel's slave.

I like the hot session of this chapter though, hot dialogue
jkavhengig chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
I simply love your story! Pls update soon! :)
last white feather chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Oh no, I already know that Rachel's idea is going to go horribly, horribly wrong xD
braziliangleek chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Great chapter!

Jealous!Quinn is so hot.

Can't wait for an update
FaberryOTP chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
I really enjoyed,I loved actually.

Jealous!Quinn FTW!that scene was intense and hot and I loved drunk!Quinn that realized her feeling for Rachel.

thanks for the update.

can't wait to read Rachel's plan and the proposal,(with the ring this time)of Quinn.
kapaufo chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
oooohhhh MY GOD! this is amazing! Possessive and jealous Quinn is really really good! than you so much! please update soon as you can!
Andrezza chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
It was perfect!

I really really love this fic, is by far my favorite...

fatedcircle26 chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Gah gah this is beyond amazing! I love the progression of their relationship, how it isn't the typical love story and actually started from the need for survival. It's very refreshing, how it's not too angsty and too fluffy just the right amount of rollercoaster of emotions. And the characterisation isnt far from the sho, just love it!
Awesome Anon chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
I love this. I do hope Rachel won't do anything stupid now...
332749625 chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
I've registered just to tell you how wonderful I think your writing is. I'm absolutely enamoured with all your stories and it makes me very happy that you've decided to write a longer piece this time!

I'm a big Faberry shipper and I think your characterization of both of the girls is outstandingly spot on.

I'll Be is already one of my favourite stories ever. I love how Quinn manages to stay in, now only partial but still, denial and how Rachel seems to brighten up with every look she takes at Quinn. I've always thought they were the perfect pairing and your story only confirms how compatible these characters really are.

Can't wait to read more! I hope you never get bored and abandon this ship because your writing and plot lines are simply exquisite.
EagleRay chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
this is really looking good. Keep it up!
Mil chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
I really liked this chapter - Rachel was so cool, uptill the bit where she ropes Jesse into help.

As they say: I have no idea how the two haven't jumped each other yet after all this tension. I suppose this story is rated a T though :P
gleefulness chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
I truly enjoy this story.
sexyoutlaw chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
I guess Quinn is about to 'put a ring on it' lol. I absolutely love your story.I can't wait for your next update.
2,662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 150 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 170 .. Last Next »