Reviews for I'll Be
ohyeah89 chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
oh my goood! rachel's got quinn wrapped around her fingers now, i just hope rachel wont do anything stupid now that quinn's proposing. omgggggggggggg! im loving this story way too much! thank you. please update soon. :)
chunkmunk09 chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
I am thoroughly enjoying this story!
freshtilapia of lj chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
OMG! Quinn caved! And she's going to propose. Properly. With a ring. Oh shit.

Can't wait!
fonzyaisy chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Oh gosh! Evil berry... What are they planning 2 do? But if That jealousy leading to steamy make out session.. And may lead into something more well count me in! I love jealous quinn, possesive and hot! :) so she's buying a ring? Because now she developed an actual feeling for rachel, that's so sweet. And i think rachel should give her a surprise present.. She deserves it. As much as i love the story, its getting one sided, it's always quinn who gives, maybe u need to do something about that. Let rachel take her on a date, and something sweet. Yay!

And im excited 4 the nxt chapter! Let them explore their feelings please.

Love this story so much!

Update soon.
makingtea chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Awesome update! I love confident Rachel shooting Jesse down.

BUT WHEN ARE THE GIRLS GONNA DEW EEET? XP XD

lol kidding. Please update soon...
kiyo028 chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
EEEEEEE! I am waiting in extreme anticipation for the *FEELINGS REVEALED!* moment!

i love this story!
erw-fan chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Im liking this waaaaaaay too much. Its seriously starting to affect my concentration at work so if I get fired itll be on you! If you dont want that on your conscience...you better update soon. In all seriousness, this is amazing and your story is funny, witty, intriguing, passionate and original. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for writting this.
winds31 chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
you writing absolute brilliance! I'm completely enthralled!
Mo chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
This story is amazing. It's very fresh and interesting and has me waiting every day for updates. I've been reading fic for a few years now but I have never commented before. But you truly deserve the praise for your talent and effort. Thank you for writing this.
roane chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
uh.. I haven't read the chapter yet, but i just wanna say love you.. or like you, cause that's less creepy! i think..
Sally chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
I love the way you write.. great chapter as always! keep updating Im checking everyday, and almost every hour for ur updates.. And please try to avoid angst.. and keep the romance..:D
glory4 chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Girl.. ur the best! LOVE IT.. you are an amazing writer.. the best fan fic author ever... you should do this for living , i'll buy your books i swear.
IWrite007 chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
I love this story so much. Can't wait for the next update!
agoodwinpd chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
LOVE. THIS. SO. MUCH!
agarza1538 chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
love it as usual just hoping Quinn's confession to lydia doesn't come back to bit her in the ass because i love that they are finally realizing their true feelings. Thank you for such an amazing escape
2,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 151 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 171 .. Last Next »