Reviews for I'll Be
roxystyle011 chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
ahhhmazingg. the way you describe your chapters makes it seem like i'm about to read the worst story in the world, thus proving you're in fact a crack head because this is the best story in the world. this, "I have everything to worry about. You're all I have." literallllllly gave me chills! things i love: rachel's dad's questions, quinn's stroganoff, proud rachel, jealous quinn, quinn calling rachel superstar, lydia's bored tone, and jesse. things i hate: dipping fries in mayo, and mayo. i want more of: everything i loved. i'd also like to know what rachel felt when she came home and found quinn not in the apartment, and i'd like to see how quinn brushed hair out of rachel's face while she was sleeping when she stumbled home. i'm just going to assume that's what she did for the time being. perhaps she whispered something along the lines of, "what have you done to me, rachel berry." blissful sigh. have you followed along? grand.
deeha chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
I fist pump the air every time you update. This is awesome.
femalevision chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Love this, sexual tension is amazing, really brilliant writing, has me gripped constantly. Can't wait for what Rachel has in mind to make Quinn jealous, love possessive/jealous Quinn, makes the interactions really hot. Hope this making Quinn jealous is epic and results in Quinn finally taking their relationship further physically. So cute Quinn deciding to get the ring, can't wait for more. I indulge in this story, sometimes read some parts of each chapter again and again. Amazing!
Filbers chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
This is absolutely brilliant. I love everything about it. At first I thought it was going to be angst-filled. But it did say "Romance/Humor" by the summary, so I gave it a shot. Thank god I did. I fell in love with this fic quickly. Chapter 5 is my favorite chapter so far. I loved it when Rachel realized she had a crush on Quinn, but it was totally funny the way Quinn realized she liked Rachel too. With the help of Lydia and Jeremy of all people. Haha. And I definitely love how you brought Matt into this. And of course, I must thank you for not making Jesse a villain in this. I love him and I always thought if Rachel would have a best friend, it should either be Kurt, Puck or Jesse. So I'm glad you've made him and Rachel friends(?).
Blatantly Anonymous chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
So happy right now~ Rachel/Jesse friendship and Quinn looking for a ring is jus It's making me all heart-eyed and I freaking love it. Wonderful chapter!

I'm still wondering what Rachel and Jesse did to make Quinn jealous. Those plotting masterminds are pretty devious. And I could honestly imagine Jesse dating an older woman. It suits him rather well!
KGould02 chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
You, my darling stix, are simply brilliant. I was laughing practically the whole time I was reading that. So interested to see what Rachel has planned with Jesse and really interested to see how Rachel reacts to Quinn's proposal. So amazing!
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
I adored this chapter. The part where Rachel was leaving to meet Jesse was so full of emotion and beautifully written. I really like the fact that both Quinn and Rachel feel so deeply about one another.

And let me just say, Lydia is hilarious. And thank goodness Quinn finally admitted to herself that she likes (loves? :D) Rachel.

Rachel's little speech was also very cute. She loves Quinn! That's spectacular. Also, she's getting a ring! Yay!
Novak Fan chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
wow, such thoughtfully comments you get and now I feel bad because mine are always short lol I really enjoyed this chapter as always, I liked seeing Jesse and I like that you made him and Rachel friends. Though, don't know why I have the feeling that this "getting Quinn jealous" idea will turn out bad for Rachel. And also, yeah. Sexual tension for the win. God, there's so much going on between them, really intense!

And Quinn drunken confession/realization was adorable and so was her idea of getting a ring for Rachel. Really cute.

Anyway, this is exactly how I picture Faberry, opposites with strong personalities and so much passion for each other that makes a perfect mix. It might sound so simple but imo it requires a very complex job and not a lot of authors can get there.
lostloveofallthings chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
This is the best in progress fic. There is no doubt. When you update, I refuse to do anything but read your amazingly (and thankfully) long chapters. You are such a creative and hilarious storyteller. I am in awe of this story and take every chance I get to re-read. I love how Quinn discovered her feelings. I am concerned about her drunken confessions but I am thrilled that she feels the need to express her feelings with by purchasing a ring, sacrificing her savings, and further binding herself to Rachel. I enjoy the jealously as well! That's always fun. Okay, another thing, I love how supportive Quinn was being and how highly she clearly thinks of Rachel. It's funny that she didn't realize her own feelings.

Also, those make out scenes are insanely hot. Holy crap. The sexual tension is to die for. How are they managing not to give in? They must be soooo sexually frustrated. I cannot wait for the next update!
sneakygays chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Okay, this chapter immensely answered my question as to why/how Quinn needed Rachel. It wasn't about Rachel doing certain things for her (like she does for Quinn). The answer was quite simple. She needs her because she loves her, and loves the way Rachel loves her. :)

- Meeting the Berrys. This makes it all so REAL in their crazy bubble. I love how Rachel told them all about her plans of children, etc. Haha Quinn needs to remember to pay attention anytime Rachel's talking. She may never know what she's saying yes to. Rachel expected Quinned to ask for her parents for her hand in marriage. Usually there's a speech, but I laughed out loud when all Quinn came up with was "Can I marry Rachel?" Haha

- I haven't read much, don't know much about Matt, but I like him in your story. It's great to read his pov of seeing Rachel and Quinn interact. When she got upset over Rachel having to audition, it was heartwarming to see how much pride and faith Quinn has in Rachel's talent.

- The moment when Rachel's dreams came true, and Quinn was right there with her. It's the sweetest thing. OMG. Their celebratory couch make out session... all kinds of wonderful, and HOT!

- Quinn's struggles with telling Rachel about Jesse was great to see. It really shows her insecurities.

- Okay, the scene where Quinn's pleading/commanding/seducing Rachel to stay.. WOW. That was the most sexually intense thing I have ever read. I indulge in jealous!Quinn, but what I love most is possessive!Quinn. She's just so hot. Who doesn't want to belong to her? Haha

- "I want you here with me." "The wait will be unbearable." "I have everything to worry about. You're all I have." "Why not?" These sentences were so powerful. I really felt Quinn's walls break down.

- May I say I love what a cracko-wacko Lydia is? Haha I adore her. I adore her boyfriend Jeremy even more though. With a repetition of "But it sounds like you are." got Quinn to realize her true feelings.

- .. Ahh. You know, despite the lying and egg-bashing, I always thought he was a good match for Rachel, friendship wise. And of course he'd be woo-ing a 40 year old to get a part. Haha I'm a little borderline with Rachel intentionally using him to make Quinn jealous. I'm sure in her mind, it's to get Quinn to pounce on her and claim her. Haha

- Rachel's speech about not needing a ring, and listing signs of how to show you're truly serious.. that was AMAZING. You really summed up a great partnership.

- Quinn purchasing an engagement ring.. I have two reactions to it. The first one would be, she's REALLY IN IT. All the way. She's willing to use up all her savings (her escape route if needed) for it. And that was the final answer to my question. She loves her. :)

I am terribly sorry for the unnecessarily long feedback/review. I can't help it with your story. I just love it! Oh and for some reason I forgot to review chapter 4. Well, I'll just say that hands down that was the BEST author's note EVER! :)

Please update soon. You're legit. That's all I have to say. I don't know what that means exactly, but it sounded cool in my mind. Haha
kidneybean8 chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Lol! I'm serious when I say that this fic is delicious! I want to take this fic out to dinner and a movie, bring it home to meet the parents, ask for it's hand in marriage from it's (possibly two) dads and then put a ring on it. Because I like it. And that is what you do when you like something, you put a ring on it.

Btw, did you mean "vulnerable" instead of "venerable"?
Nolongeractive009 chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
fdaklrjieonfgurgle

ahem...Your update has left me without the ability to make a coherent comment x)

AAW! Quinn loves Rachel and vica versa! I am sooo excited for where this is going! Update soon please!
Cate chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Loving this story! Keep the chapters coming!
gleefaberry chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
annny minute now—she would start to feel nervous.-No, Quinn, you're not nervous.

I really kind of loved this chapter. I was a little disappointed at Quinn's actions after Rachel left. I was afraid she would just get drunk and then somehow ruin her relationship with Rachel before it really got started for real.

The scene with Rachel/Quinn when Quinn was trying to keep her from leaving was like woah! Can you say sexual tension? Quinn couldn't deny her real feelings after that.

I cannot WAIT for more of this.
gemini2307 chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Love this fic loved the update even more
2,699 | « Prev Page 1 .. 151 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 171 .. Last Next »