Reviews for I'll Be
Alexawynters chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Truly, I just cant get enough of this story. More please :)
sUrfbReak chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
I'm so addicted to this story right now. Please please please with cherry on top update soon or I'll go crazy.

Love the part when Rachel was complaining for not getting any sexy time. I legit LOL hard!

patiently waiting...(or at least trying to)
chari0t chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
I just started reading this story an hour ago, and it's amazing! I'm a picky reader, but this is one of the best stories I've read..! (:
kiarcheo chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
I'm in love with this story, it's awesome!

For all the first part I thought that they had finally fallen in love, only to find out that it passed a year and they were still faking... But my slight disappointment was washed away seeing that they really care about each other, even if they don't want to admit it.

Rachel crying thinking that Quinn left, and Quinn being protective of Rachel

But naturally I loved best the part at the bar, with the dance and both being so clearly attracted to each other

"I have a freaking crush on my fiancé!" Hilarious! XD

Can't wait for the next chapter
caesaraugusta chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Just awesome!
Paty chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Could you please update like, now? I notice that you update every 3 days or so, but by where this story going, I'll die if I have to wait for 3 days. You are genius! This story is amazingly brilliant. The progressing of their relationship, the inner monologue just perfect! Please...please... update sooon!
h chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
whew! that was intense... i frowned and smiled like a fool after every chapter. i'm always eager to see the end of a story but yours, wow! you could go on forever and i wouldn't mind. i love the way you play with your characters. aahh, i think i'm in love...sweetness!ayt, i'll stop now..
KGould02 chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Absolutely amazing chapter. The beginning had me confused, I thought it was a dream or something at first, then realized it was an act and had my cracking up. Love the inner back and forth they both do, so hilarious. And very hot and passionate make out, looooved that too. I've been sick with the flu the past few days and your story definitely helped me feel better so thank you.
Sally chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
I think u should write a book or work in a sitcom u r amazingly talented.. Ill be one of your biggest fans!
lokisnow chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
This is the funniest story i think i've read in a long time. Can't wait to see what happens next!
throwing-dynamite chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
You captured the heaven and absolute Hell it is to live with someone you hate but ultimately need. But you got Rachel down so well when she was retelling her and quinn's "love story" that I was giggling and grinning like an idiot.

Also, I will compliment you on the use of inner monologues, a lot of times other writers use them way too much so it becomes long, drawn out and confusing. However yours remain thoroughly entertaining and helpful to the story.

I'm interested to see how the story will turn now that sexual desire has been awakened in both of them.

You're doing a fabulous job and I can't tell whats going to happen next. Godspeed!
Nolongeractive009 chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
haha! OH I love how this story is developing! Rachel has a crush on her fiance? Preposterous! MOAR? Soon please xD I am lovin this story
Fan chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Awww, I love how they really developing feelings for each other. I love this story, keep posting!
mikefuckingchang chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
This is so great. I love all your stories but I'm usually reading them on my phone so I can't review them once I've read them but I finally got on my comp just to review this story. It's so so so hilarious and amazing. I'm hooked and can't wait for an update!
Andrezza chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Just loved the end!

Great chap. Can't wait for more...

2,632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 174 .. Last Next »