Reviews for I'll Be
prajna chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
Thank U 4 the i really like your story, 1st let me apologize that in my opinion chapter 3 better than chapter 4. The Idea to bring jealousy to progress rachel and quiin relationship is SUPERB! But i think u have ability to make it more interesting and twisted. 2nd, if u don't mind, i just propose an idea; How about if u make Jesse and Rachel as a hot couple on stage? :) And for Quinn, i have an idea, her beauty attract a professional photographer, he secretly took pictures of quiin while she walks the dogs, send its to quiin'srachel's apartment (rachel accidentally found its), the photographer comes up. ask quiin out and ask if she will be consider to be a professional model. those make rachel unsecure :D
Miss Evrae chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
Oh, great...St. Jerk Off is back. *sigh* Still, it wouldn't be a proper Faberry tale without jealous!Quinn or possessive!Quinn. And that kiss...*hiss* Kudos!
mikefuckingchang chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
I loved this chapter. I feel bad for them both though. But Sweet!Quinn is the best and I love Jesse but I'm afraid of what is going to happen now that he is back. Can't wait for the next update!
kiarcheo chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
Quinn missing Rachel's talking about her dads LOL

I love jealous and protective Quinn

I like that you brought back Matt and if Rachel get the part and everything goes as Quinn predicted...it will be perfect!

I can't wait for Matt to find out that Quinn and Rachel are together LOL

I'm so excited for what will come...gleeks, diva!Rachel, paparazzi, sex...well, I'm excited for everything you announced XD
kidneybean8 chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
Omg I will carry your children. Lol, I am in serious lesbians with this fic. I wish I could date words. I blame Sesame Street for that feeling.
FaberryOTP chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
Jesse grrrrrrr!

another Great chapter!

I Love jealous!possessive!Quinn and I'd love to see jealous!posessive!Rachel too (the 'Matt part' was too short :P ).

update soon!:)
Dessa chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
I loved you for your A/N alone and could have said that to you. Now that I've read the entire chapter I feel like loving you more :) no kidding! hahahahha ...or yeah, I'm kidding. But still, much much much much love for this story! It gets greater by chapter.

*hugs author*
tenearthimps chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
Wow, that kiss. I can't wait until they do that again. I'm certainly not happy to see Jesse St. Jerkface again. Quinn has enough angst as it is.
executime chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
I haven't even read chapter 4 yet, but the author's note sounds amazing! Can't wait for what's to come. ;)
Turkey in a suit chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
Awesome chapter. Let's go kick St James' ass!
Blatantly Anonymous chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
I'M DEAD. That last scene was too adorable for words! The whole "agreeing without even really listening" thing always gets to me. Wonderful chapter!
fonzyaisy chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Another update! W0oh0oo! U know what, it reminds me a little bit of fingersmith, pretending and falling inlove, heart breaks and jealousy.. But still they end happily. It was one of my favorite book 2 read. And to watch. Haha. So this story is one of my favorite. The hatred is fading i see? Hope not, because thats what makes this story interesting. But don't forget the fluff and steamy scene. Haha.

And may i suggest a girl who would fling with rachel? I love it when quin's jealous.
erw-fan chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Im loving this and Ive decided that whatever you have planned with this...Im in for the ride! Please update soon!
thatiss0dawn chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
When I saw that this was updated, I got the biggest smile on my face; that smile stayed on my face, too. Amazing chapter!
deeha chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Hehehe I like this. It has all sorts of crazy in it. LOL.
2,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 174 .. Last Next »