Reviews for I'll Be
Fan chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Awww, I love how they really developing feelings for each other. I love this story, keep posting!
mikefuckingchang chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
This is so great. I love all your stories but I'm usually reading them on my phone so I can't review them once I've read them but I finally got on my comp just to review this story. It's so so so hilarious and amazing. I'm hooked and can't wait for an update!
Andrezza chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Just loved the end!

Great chap. Can't wait for more...

reckless-23 chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
oh my God! .amazing! it is awesome chapter.

worth the wait. thanx so much. cant wait for another chapters. :)
makingtea chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
This is AWESOME! Please update quick! :)
Turkey in a suit chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Awesome! When's the yuri comming out though. I like how you progress with the story, it fits it perfectly. Keep up the good work, and looking forward to reading the next chapter.
braziliangleek chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
I'm loving this story!

Great chapter!

Can't wait for an update.
Meloshka chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
brilliant!
LizMcGiz chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Oh My God! I loved that chapter..

Although I really think you should have left off the chapter at..

"But as Rachel washed her face of her makeup and stood beneath the hot spray of her shower, she could think of nothing else aside from Quinn. Somewhere, between their routine, their fake affections and compliments, school and trips to the Farmer's Market, and their dirty dancing, Rachel began to fall for Quinn Fabray. And the diva had absolutely no idea what the hell to do with that."

Keep on being awesome! It was so hot!
bathtoeb chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Awesome! This story is just frickin' awesome! You are beyond awesome!
Anon chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Well, hello, awesome story. I'm glad I found you. While I fear you'll break my heart in the near future, I plan to truly enjoy the ride. Here's to a, hopefully eventual, happy ending.

Thank you.
roxystyle011 chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
fckinnnnnng ahhhhhh-mazzzinggg. i like forgot you told me you posted this earlier and when i went to read a bedtime story i was so excited cause i remembered that i only read the first part of this. which by the way was great. i once again chuckled out loud at the "inspiring...like barbara" part. and then as i approached the bar scene i was freaking giddy as if it was christmas eve. i've been waiting for this and it was sooooooo wonderful. can i just say that caring and concerned Quinn is my favorite of the quinns in your story? she's breaking my heart. and so is dejected rachel. so happy that they dropped jaws at the bar, and brilliant use of the inner thoughts again, so amusing. there was another part i needed to comment on and i can't find it as i'm going back but it was something we talked about. anyway, omg and when rachel woke up and thought quinn had left? dying. AND so happy that Quinn called her out on the crying. You just know exactly what to write to make me happy, i think you do it on purpose sometimes. but i hate you for accelerating my heart beat with the dirty dancing/cab ride/apartment scenes right before bed. how am i supposed to fall asleep now?
erw-fan chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Thank you for updating! This is my favorite story right now and Im insanely addicted. I love the long chapters...but Im greedy and I also want them more frequently! LOL. Please update soon, I refresh like 10 times a day waiting for this story. Amazing writting!
prajna chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
i think i am fallin in love with your story! The BEST fanfic story i ever read! Updates..updates soon PLZ!
M23Runaway chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
omg!

my favorite story by far!

i love this!

please update soon!

i loved the ending line!

lol