Reviews for I'll Be
Blatantly Anonymous chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
I'M DEAD. That last scene was too adorable for words! The whole "agreeing without even really listening" thing always gets to me. Wonderful chapter!
fonzyaisy chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Another update! W0oh0oo! U know what, it reminds me a little bit of fingersmith, pretending and falling inlove, heart breaks and jealousy.. But still they end happily. It was one of my favorite book 2 read. And to watch. Haha. So this story is one of my favorite. The hatred is fading i see? Hope not, because thats what makes this story interesting. But don't forget the fluff and steamy scene. Haha.

And may i suggest a girl who would fling with rachel? I love it when quin's jealous.
erw-fan chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Im loving this and Ive decided that whatever you have planned with this...Im in for the ride! Please update soon!
thatiss0dawn chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
When I saw that this was updated, I got the biggest smile on my face; that smile stayed on my face, too. Amazing chapter!
deeha chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Hehehe I like this. It has all sorts of crazy in it. LOL.
lamb-13 chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
i dont mind reading long fics, as long as it is good...and this is beyond good! keeps getting better and better. great plot, storylines, and very emotive as well! keep writing!
Sally chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Youre the best.. I love it! Quinn jealous!.. so exciting for the next chapter!
glory4 chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
LOOOOVE ITTTTTTT! I love Quinn! thanx thanx for the updateeeeeeeei was so happyyy... i can't wait for the next one best fic!
Bladed Darkness chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Oh Quinn... *shakes head* She should know by now that if she tunes Rachel out, she'll miss something vital.
lostloveofallthings chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
I would greatly appreciate if you dedicated your life to writing this story from now on because your author's note made me so excited for the rest.

Oh course this chapter was amazing! My compliments are redundant but I love every little detail of this story. I really think you're showing why they're perfect for each other.
freshtilapia of lj chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Seriously?

I mean, seriously?

It just keeps getting better and better. Scratch that. It's beyond amazing in my book now. And I was right. This is going to be one of my all-time favorite Faberry fics. My only problem is, I don't know what number to assign it between 1-5. I guess I'll wait until it's done. And I am eagerly waiting for more.
wera16 chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Gosh do I love this! Please continue to update as fast as you have!
Alexawynters chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Truly, I just cant get enough of this story. More please :)
sUrfbReak chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
I'm so addicted to this story right now. Please please please with cherry on top update soon or I'll go crazy.

Love the part when Rachel was complaining for not getting any sexy time. I legit LOL hard!

patiently waiting...(or at least trying to)
chari0t chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
I just started reading this story an hour ago, and it's amazing! I'm a picky reader, but this is one of the best stories I've read..! (:
2,659 | « Prev Page 1 .. 155 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 175 .. Last Next »