Reviews for I'll Be
glory4 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
OMG! You are the best! i was waiting for this update since i finish reading chapter 2... and LOVE IT! Keep updating.. this is my favorite fic.. i swear!
always-smile15 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
:D yay!
Sally chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
I love this chapter... simply great..Rachel is falling.. so sweet...congrats!
Wikdstrange chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Wow, I have no words other than absolutely fucking amazing! There are so many things right with this story.

The plot, and them heading towards acknowledging their feelings fir each other. Genuis. I love the fact that they didn't realize it, but each needs the other just as much. And the length of each chapter...longer is better!

I can't wait for the next part...
Guest chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
I freaking LOVE THIS!
Blatantly Anonymous chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
! Progress! I am so happy right now This chapter was all kinds of wonderful, the way you've advanced their relationship is realistic and believable. I eagerly await your next update
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Oh my god! Amazing. Once I was finished I just went right back to the top and read it again. Whew! Love this story so much and its only Chapter 3. I will love you forever though if you update soon! ;)
marissavongorgeous chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL 'I have a freakin' crush on my fiance' lmao yes rach some people usually prefer it that way:D haha this is soooo good please update soon:)
langsohryu chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
so fucking damned good...this chapter is awesome.
ch3lsk0 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
This story may be crack-filled, but heck, I think I'm addicted! haha I love it so much. Their internal arguments with themselves are also quite hilarious! Can't wait to read whatever you have planned next for us! :P
kidneybean8 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
I'm laughing so freaking hard at how ridiculous this is. It is quite the conundrum because I'm totally in love with it. Rachel would struggle with real feelings... meanwhile Quinn is just having a sexual revolution and not realizing she might have feelings that are the root of that. Your comedy? Spot on. I love the repetition for comedic effect.
SamIReallyAm16 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Score! Another great chapter has been read! Very nice writing here. I'm so impatient right now and I just really wanna know where the relationship between this dynamic duo is headed! Argh! Well, thanks for updating! Great work :D
Cate chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
I love this story! It's a really different take on the relationship - totally screwed up but also totally sweet! Looking forward to seeing where you take it.
roane chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
the inner monologue is really good, well everything is really good so .. next chapter please?
agarza1538 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Now I know why I am addicted to Quinn and Rachel fan fic. Thank you and really can't get enough of this story
2,616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 155 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 .. Last Next »