Reviews for I'll Be
makingtea chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
This is AWESOME! Please update quick! :)
Turkey in a suit chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Awesome! When's the yuri comming out though. I like how you progress with the story, it fits it perfectly. Keep up the good work, and looking forward to reading the next chapter.
braziliangleek chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
I'm loving this story!

Great chapter!

Can't wait for an update.
Meloshka chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
LizMcGiz chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Oh My God! I loved that chapter..

Although I really think you should have left off the chapter at..

"But as Rachel washed her face of her makeup and stood beneath the hot spray of her shower, she could think of nothing else aside from Quinn. Somewhere, between their routine, their fake affections and compliments, school and trips to the Farmer's Market, and their dirty dancing, Rachel began to fall for Quinn Fabray. And the diva had absolutely no idea what the hell to do with that."

Keep on being awesome! It was so hot!
bathtoeb chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Awesome! This story is just frickin' awesome! You are beyond awesome!
Anon chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Well, hello, awesome story. I'm glad I found you. While I fear you'll break my heart in the near future, I plan to truly enjoy the ride. Here's to a, hopefully eventual, happy ending.

Thank you.
roxystyle011 chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
fckinnnnnng ahhhhhh-mazzzinggg. i like forgot you told me you posted this earlier and when i went to read a bedtime story i was so excited cause i remembered that i only read the first part of this. which by the way was great. i once again chuckled out loud at the " barbara" part. and then as i approached the bar scene i was freaking giddy as if it was christmas eve. i've been waiting for this and it was sooooooo wonderful. can i just say that caring and concerned Quinn is my favorite of the quinns in your story? she's breaking my heart. and so is dejected rachel. so happy that they dropped jaws at the bar, and brilliant use of the inner thoughts again, so amusing. there was another part i needed to comment on and i can't find it as i'm going back but it was something we talked about. anyway, omg and when rachel woke up and thought quinn had left? dying. AND so happy that Quinn called her out on the crying. You just know exactly what to write to make me happy, i think you do it on purpose sometimes. but i hate you for accelerating my heart beat with the dirty dancing/cab ride/apartment scenes right before bed. how am i supposed to fall asleep now?
erw-fan chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Thank you for updating! This is my favorite story right now and Im insanely addicted. I love the long chapters...but Im greedy and I also want them more frequently! LOL. Please update soon, I refresh like 10 times a day waiting for this story. Amazing writting!
prajna chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
i think i am fallin in love with your story! The BEST fanfic story i ever read! Updates..updates soon PLZ!
M23Runaway chapter 3 . 1/24/2011

my favorite story by far!

i love this!

please update soon!

i loved the ending line!

Novak Fan chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
For lack of better words THIS IS FREAKING PERFECT :D

Can't wait for next chapter!
fonzyaisy chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
"i have freaking crush on my fiancé!" haha. Adorkable. Lol. And its soo0o cute! Almost sex but its good that it didnt happen, rachel is drunk, and maybe quinn should feel something for rachel too, this story is so intense that every scenes makes my heart skip a bit. :)

jealousy is a MUST please..! Most specially if its quinn who got jealous.

Im inlove with this story. Update soon love. :)
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
This chapter was awesome. It was long and just super fantastic. I love how they're both starting to fall for one another. Too bad they stopped before they got to the good stuff though. -_-

Anyways! the last line made me laugh. I can't wait to see how Rachel and Quinn start acting around each other now.
noothernames chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
I really didn't expect that big time leap. A year is a long time to pretend to be with someone. I loved how defensive of their fake relationship both Quinn and Rachel were being in this chapter- hilarious as usual. I'm glad you're keeping up with the internal dialogue, it's one of the things that make this story all the funnier. But I have to say for all the care Quinn has taken with appearances I'm surprised she didn't think twice about meeting with Rachel's friends. I wonder how long it will take one of them to realise that Quinn is in their class and answers to "Rachel". I'm also wondering if Rachel told her dads anything at all about her relationship with Quinn or if she's just keeping everything in the dark for some major drama later. Anyway, another excellent chapter and I'm looking forward to the next.
2,631 | « Prev Page 1 .. 155 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 175 .. Last Next »