Reviews for I'll Be
anonymouse chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
I just finished chapter two just to be surprised you post up chapter 3 3 This is so freaking cute. :X SO CUTE.
eventidesky chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Wow! I like how this is going. Update soon!
gemini2307 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
loved that update and can't wait for the next one
Ceellia-19 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Sweet!
a practice in poetry chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
I await your next update. Impatiently. Kudos.
lostloveofallthings chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
I feel like Quinn right now because I feel like you just left me here desperate for more. That was an amazing chapter! Seriously! You write such long updates and yet, I find myself always hoping for the next chapter. First, that was so hot! Also, I found it so believable that Rachel would start falling for her and would be wishing for more intimacy between them. I'm curious about Quinn's feelings (besides the sexual desire).
Mil chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Such a brilliant chapter! And Rachel's last line is just epic, roflmao. I do think, to have a more balanced relationship, Rachel needs to do some of the chores as well, but heck - I can't wait for Chapter 4.

I love how they've fallen without realising ~~ *happy fan girl sigh*
XxwhisperingxX chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
That last line was made of so much win. I love this story. I'm glad that they are finally starting to realize their fake feelings are somewhat real.

Update again soon. D
Sixphanel chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
I just finished reading this and... it's amazing! I can't wait for more, because omg. So much craziness and awesomeness :D

Love how you're writing them, and their inner thoughts.
FaberryLuvr chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
every time they talked to themselves I couldn't help but think of Golem from Lord of the Rings and I would burst out laughing very very very well done. I cannot wait until chapter 3
throwing-dynamite chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Holy crap. You have the very special talent of completely torturing and putting our favorite characters in absolutely insane situations and letting their own lunacy carry them further and further into the insanity. At the same time weaving it all together so it all sounds completely natural and believable. Like, even despite the absolute strangeness of the situation, you still capture the spirit of Glee and of Rachel and Quinn.

You kickass and Can't wait to see you continue this.
femalevision chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Such a good idea 4 a story, loving it, can't wait 2 c how this develops x
Turkey in a suit chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Every word you type is magical.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
This fic is really grat!

Is a new perspective in a good way...

I've never Thought that Quinn could end up like this.

Anyways, I'm looking forward for the next chapter!
Wait but how chapter 2 . 1/22/2011