Reviews for I'll Be
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
This chapter was awesome. It was long and just super fantastic. I love how they're both starting to fall for one another. Too bad they stopped before they got to the good stuff though. -_-

Anyways! the last line made me laugh. I can't wait to see how Rachel and Quinn start acting around each other now.
noothernames chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
I really didn't expect that big time leap. A year is a long time to pretend to be with someone. I loved how defensive of their fake relationship both Quinn and Rachel were being in this chapter- hilarious as usual. I'm glad you're keeping up with the internal dialogue, it's one of the things that make this story all the funnier. But I have to say for all the care Quinn has taken with appearances I'm surprised she didn't think twice about meeting with Rachel's friends. I wonder how long it will take one of them to realise that Quinn is in their class and answers to "Rachel". I'm also wondering if Rachel told her dads anything at all about her relationship with Quinn or if she's just keeping everything in the dark for some major drama later. Anyway, another excellent chapter and I'm looking forward to the next.
glory4 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
OMG! You are the best! i was waiting for this update since i finish reading chapter 2... and LOVE IT! Keep updating.. this is my favorite fic.. i swear!
always-smile15 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
:D yay!
Sally chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
I love this chapter... simply great..Rachel is falling.. so sweet...congrats!
Wikdstrange chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Wow, I have no words other than absolutely fucking amazing! There are so many things right with this story.

The plot, and them heading towards acknowledging their feelings fir each other. Genuis. I love the fact that they didn't realize it, but each needs the other just as much. And the length of each chapter...longer is better!

I can't wait for the next part...
Guest chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
I freaking LOVE THIS!
Blatantly Anonymous chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
! Progress! I am so happy right now~ This chapter was all kinds of wonderful, the way you've advanced their relationship is realistic and believable. I eagerly await your next update~
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Oh my god! Amazing. Once I was finished I just went right back to the top and read it again. Whew! Love this story so much and its only Chapter 3. I will love you forever though if you update soon! ;)
marissavongorgeous chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL 'I have a freakin' crush on my fiance' lmao yes rach some people usually prefer it that way:D haha this is soooo good please update soon:)
langsohryu chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
so fucking damned good...this chapter is awesome.
ch3lsk0 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
This story may be crack-filled, but heck, I think I'm addicted! haha I love it so much. Their internal arguments with themselves are also quite hilarious! Can't wait to read whatever you have planned next for us! :P
kidneybean8 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
I'm laughing so freaking hard at how ridiculous this is. It is quite the conundrum because I'm totally in love with it. Rachel would struggle with real feelings... meanwhile Quinn is just having a sexual revolution and not realizing she might have feelings that are the root of that. Your comedy? Spot on. I love the repetition for comedic effect.
SamIReallyAm16 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Score! Another great chapter has been read! Very nice writing here. I'm so impatient right now and I just really wanna know where the relationship between this dynamic duo is headed! Argh! Well, thanks for updating! Great work :D
Cate chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
I love this story! It's a really different take on the relationship - totally screwed up but also totally sweet! Looking forward to seeing where you take it.
2,663 | « Prev Page 1 .. 158 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 .. Last Next »