Reviews for I'll Be
Scarpan D chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
I Love this fic.

Keep going please, this is AMAZING!
writting is love chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Wow! This is awesome!
kijh chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Great story. Please keep writting!
tenearthimps chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
This is hilarious. I'm really looking forward to more chapters of this, because it's crazy funny.
Final Call chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
So I already reviewed the first chapter to tell you how much I'm enjoying this crack riot.

I was happily reading the second chapter and then... Quinn's internal dialogue. The girls crazy and so is Rachel and I completely love you for it.

This is brilliant!
kidneybean8 chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
This is a whole new version of "they are perfect for each other." I laughed pretty hard in a few spots. But it was also startlingly sad and sweet all rolled together, too.
Alexawynters chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
oh my god I can NOT get over this story. Really I cant. And is it sad I totally sympathize with Quinn? Let it be known, I LOVE this story. Truly epic. I giggled immensely when Quinn was shopping. More please ASAP!
malone chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
aw. in a good way. please continue.
gemini2307 chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
I have come to the conclusion that both Rachel and Quinn are truly insane and therefore perfect for each other. off that, man this is hilarious, crazy, wonderful all those things so keep doing what ya doing its awesome
bathtoeb chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
This fic is brilliant! I love their inner monologue! You give us the perfect dose of angst, humor and crack. Brilliant! Can't wait for the next installment! Oh, and for your one-shot too.
Chakram-Frisbee chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Wow yeah definite angst there compared to your other fics. Brilliant work on showing their loneliness and a need for something/someone. Great first chapter and i look forward to happier times :)
WhoDoneIt chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
You ARE back ! Thank God, the story is very intriguing and well written. So I'm an avid follower of it now so yea I definitely cannot wait for an update :)
IAmLurker chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
nice plot:) it'll be nice if you will update:)
Tourist Season chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
OMG. Awesome sauce.
i-give-n chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
wow! please write some more!
2,629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 162 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 .. Last Next »