Reviews for I'll Be
sneakygays chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Words cannot describe how much I loved this chapter, but it won't stop me from trying...

- I like that this chapter started off a year into their faux holy matrimony. They're dedication is admirable. As time passed, I really don't see them as being "crazy" anymore.

- Quinn, I must say, should either be in the CIA, a Spy, or a Ninja! Rachel may be known as the planner, but Quinn is just the master of manipulation and deceit. (I mean that in the nicest way possible) The way she's grooming Rachel to succeed. Thinking one step ahead to stabling both of their futures.

- Also protective Quinn for the win! I know it's Rachel that's realizing/showing her emotions more for Quinn. But Quinn does A LOT for Rachel. She's taken on so many roles (like I said CIA, SPY or NINJA), she's a housekeeper, cook, interior designer, student, dog walker, personal stylist/shopper, trophy-fiancé, and cheerleader (supportive sense)

- I love that they're now out of their bubble. Thanks to "Jen bitch" :P It was sad to see Rachel revert back to having low-self esteem, but sweet when Quinn unconsciously voiced "Why wouldn't you be good enough for me?" Aww.. It was also heartbreaking when Rachel woke up and thought Quinn left her. The realization of how much she needed (and wanted) Quinn was there. I want to know how is it Quinn needs Rachel now, since she doesn't need her financially anymore.

- Welcome back inner monologues! Entertaining as always. The kiss was hot. That is all I have to say about that. :P I agree with the others, classic line Rachel had at the end of the chapter. :)

I can't wait for chapter 4! Please update soon. And 13k words this chapter? You're wonderful. Haha
thatiss0dawn chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
this chapter. unf. amazing.

i love how it was a hefty amount of length but still quite interesting and not at all filler.

i can't wait for the next update!
Cb75 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
I am gettting more and more obsessed with this story with each chapter... What I love about this - totally plausible and a plot I have not read yet - and I have read A LOT of faberry! Thank you for bringing a fresh story to faberryland. I rarely review - it has to be something special, this is captivating and I had to tell you. Please post more soon!
kelston chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
this is just to cute for words.
tenearthimps chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Well, despite the fact that you left these two in separate rooms... Brava! This was a great chapter. I'm loving the story, and cheering for both of them.
freshtilapia of lj chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Oh. My. God. I am just... so in love with this! This was a brilliant, brilliant chapter. And the title! OMG, it's perfect for it. OMG. I don't think I can contain myself. I'll stop typing now.
lamb-13 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
SPOT ON! "I have a freaking crush on my fiancé!"
writting is love chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Yay for super long update!
RedSnake chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
I guess I should be mad at you. Because this chapter was so long, I lost a lot of time I should have spent on school work, or on my own story.

But really, how can I be mad about the fact that you write long chapters when they are so amazing that I never want to stop reading them.

You have officially ruined my night, but I couldn't be happier about it, so thank you for the update, I'm really looking forward to the next.
Bailey chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
OMG I freaking loved this chap! Especially the last line. Shit was amazing. :) good job
WitnessBlues chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Great chapter!

The last line was hilarious.

Now that we know Quinn wants Rach physically, I want her being confused/trying to figure out her feelings... Oh, and It'd be nice if Rachel starts helping with the chores.

Update sooon, please.
anonymouse chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
I just finished chapter two just to be surprised you post up chapter 3 3 This is so freaking cute. :X SO CUTE.
eventidesky chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Wow! I like how this is going. Update soon!
gemini2307 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
loved that update and can't wait for the next one
Ceellia-19 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011