Reviews for I'll Be
freshtilapia of lj chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
I've always loved "Quinn's Second Time" and the sequel/s that followed, but this-well, you had me at chapter 1 a few days ago, but chapter 2 cemented it-this is gonna be one of my all-time favorite Faberry fics.

Amazing, amazing, amazing job. I'll go wherever you'll take me with this story. But please, may the writing gods help you, make it long because it definitely has EPIC written all over it.

*absolutely thrilled to read more*
FaberryOTP chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
WOW!

Amazing start!

can't wait for more.
WhoDoneIt chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
You are my new hero !

No one ha ever gone from a hating Quinn and Rachel relationship in Lima to a let's get married/ manipulated mind fucked marriage in new York.

Genius and pretty amazing I shoul add. Keep writing this thing and by the way your progressing thy might even have a kid in ch 4 LOL

P.S please don't let them wait till their 25 to have sex :(
helloberry chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
This is a really different approach to them! Love it
Blatantly Anonymous chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
This chapter gave me quite a chuckle! So many tropes were used and both Quinn and Rachel like having conversations with themselves in their minds. The trope where Quinn says that she has loved Rachel since her pregnancy and the one where Rachel says that she has loved Quinn since she first met her is what really got to me though. It was sheer humor, awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I've never reviewed before, but I am an avid fanfiction reader. That being said you are a genius. This is totally realistic, but at the same time so desperate and lonely. I really enjoy it. Can't wait to see chp 3. BTW what's a crack fic?
Anon chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Wow, this story is amazing. I love the premise and the way you deliver it seems totally believable. Lots of people actually stumble into this kind of situation and some of them end happily while others... not so much. I'm looking forward to seeing how things develop for them.
meatisadelicacy chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
this chapter was hilarious. and cute.
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
oooh my god! I love this story already! Loved Quinn's crazy mind, talking to herself and stuff. Loooved it. Amazing and please please please update soon! :)
lamb-13 chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Very interesting,but honestly im kinda worried thos would turn into a huge angsty story...
Novak Fan chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
I'm so excited with this story that it's ridiculous. I'm so in love with the whole premise and the way you write. Like someone else said, seeing the sweet side of Rachel is awesome and obviously that's the way she's gonna win Quinn's heart. Even if she's lying as well, those little things (like the kiss on the cheek) are sincere. It's something Rachel could do. I'm loving her voice here so far. Though Im wondering about Quinn. After all she was the one that initiated all this mess and she's more, lets say, tough than Rachel with emotions.

Anyway, you and this fic rocks. Already looking forward for next update!
glory4 chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
AHAHAHAHA OMG! YOU ARE THE BEST! The best! After a hard day this just made my day, thanx!
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
This story is aaawesome. I found it today and read both chapters. I love this pairing, so thank you very, very much for writing it.

I can't wait for the next update. :D
sneakygays chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
First and foremost, I'd like to applaud you on the movie title reference for your chapters. That will be something I'd be looking forward to with each update! Haha

- OMG. I use to live in New York, I moved to the city by myself (from California) and I absolutely understand and relate to Quinn when she went grocery shopping. As a simple taste as it sounds, IT'S NOT! Especially on a budget and having to be other essentials also. And it's New York. If you don't have enough money for cab, you'd most likely walk. Subways aren't ideal for carrying loads of groceries. So thank you for writing that part perfectly.

- Quinn and Rachel's inner monologues were hilariously fantastic! After reading the first chapter, I was wondering how you'd set it up so they'd still have to 'pretend' to love each other and be in a relationship. It easily could have been Rachel taking Quinn in without any other agenda than friendly company. However. I SEE IT NOW. Their inner thoughts over thought, and dug themselves in self-preservation mode. I loved it! Kudos.

- Everything that happened during their awkwardly sweet box-table dinner was enjoyable. The vegan dinner, the accidental engagement and the seal it with a kiss. I love how Rachel loved the idea of not having to leave work to have babies, but still have babies via Quinn. That is sooo Rachel. Haha

- As slightly frightening as it may be: these girls can be so desperately lonely and in need of each other, that they're willing to pretend and lie. BUT, I find it endearing that it's also an unselfish facade as it is selfish. Rachel and Quinn are both willing to take care of each other in ways that they need. Both give and take. "Win, win."

I'm absolutely entertained with your story. The writing, the storyline, your characterization of Quinn/Rachel. Oh, AND that it's not just a 1-2k words chapter. ) I LOVE that it's nice and lengthy. It really helps develop the story. You're awesome!

Okay, sorry for the long feedback. Can't wait for chapter 3!
Dessa chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
I must confess I cracked up with the "...are you still reading this," line and their inner thoughts xD Really, amazing chapter. So much love for this fic.. and their lunatic engagement. :P

And yay! Two of my favorite authors doing something together! :D I'm excited!

*huggles author* Plase don't feel so anxious :)
2,661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 162 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 .. Last Next »