Reviews for I'll Be
XxwhisperingxX chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
That last line was made of so much win. I love this story. I'm glad that they are finally starting to realize their fake feelings are somewhat real.

Update again soon. D
Sixphanel chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
I just finished reading this and... it's amazing! I can't wait for more, because omg. So much craziness and awesomeness :D

Love how you're writing them, and their inner thoughts.
FaberryLuvr chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
every time they talked to themselves I couldn't help but think of Golem from Lord of the Rings and I would burst out laughing very very very well done. I cannot wait until chapter 3
throwing-dynamite chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Holy crap. You have the very special talent of completely torturing and putting our favorite characters in absolutely insane situations and letting their own lunacy carry them further and further into the insanity. At the same time weaving it all together so it all sounds completely natural and believable. Like, even despite the absolute strangeness of the situation, you still capture the spirit of Glee and of Rachel and Quinn.

You kickass and Can't wait to see you continue this.
femalevision chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Such a good idea 4 a story, loving it, can't wait 2 c how this develops x
Turkey in a suit chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Every word you type is magical.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
This fic is really grat!

Is a new perspective in a good way...

I've never Thought that Quinn could end up like this.

Anyways, I'm looking forward for the next chapter!
Wait but how chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
update soon please
M23Runaway chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
omg!

i love this story!

great great great job writing it!

amazing

please update soon!

:D
gleefaberry chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
are you still reading this-Yes, I was reading it. Quite an impressive list. I felt a weird sort of admiration for you for coming up with it.

And, even though I know Quinn did all that so she'd have a place to live, I sort of fell a little in love with her myself for being willing to put that effort in.

The inner dialogues were mildly creepy because we all know that both Rachel and Quinn are just a little bit crazy.

I irrationally love this fic!
Nolongeractive009 chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Color me intrieged and interested and waiting for more! :) Haha Great story you got going here and it is sad because I could actually see this happening, if they were lonley and desperate enough haha :D

great job
Mil chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
That must be the most classic line ever: Babies and career! Go Rachel!

I can't wait for the next chapter and the whole story developing. When will they realise it is all not quite a facade?
lostloveofallthings chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Every single thing about this chapter was perfection! I laughed at their inner monologues. I understood why both girls did what they did. I love that their feelings are clearly deepening already. You never disappoint and this story is so amazing already.
kiarcheo chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Probably it will sound bad...but I'm gald that both of them are lying. I hate when one is in love and the other is just faking to obtain something, and then they find out and they are heart-broken...this way they are both lying so it's not like they can be mad about it XD

They are engaged? It's crazy! XD but I love it.

I look forward seeing Quinn totally devoted to Rachel..I've never read anything even remotely similar

Can't wait for the next chapter
Stessa chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Damn, they're both absolutely crazy ;-) which I knew, of course, but this just proves it even more. I can see though, why they'd both feel the need to assure themselves they'll never be lonely. But still, it's crazy.

Can't wait for more.