Reviews for I'll Be
hotlangleygmail.com chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
awesome...very interesting
pwrdbyrce chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
P.S. Are all the chapter titles gonna be plays on the names of romantic comedies?
pwrdbyrce chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Ok, I'm just gonna come out and say it: this is really, really fucked up. Don't get me wrong, it's fucked up in a endlessly entertaining kind of way, but fucked up none the less. And the worst/ best part about this is how well you've captured the realness of the situation that way too many people find themselves in.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
This is bloody brilliant. Perfect set up for not only why they'd each go into being together, but also the secretly maintained loathing. I can't wait toread more!
Alibooboo chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
OMG I think I want to cry. This is great. Keep it going. It will be interesting to see how things heat up once they realize they are both hotties!
Bladed Darkness chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
This just continues to be awesome. _
Ram Jam chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Author, I'm still inappropriately happy about this fic. I actually read the whole chapter with a grin on my face. The mental banter is just the icing on the cake really. Quin and Rachel are both half mad,desperate and quickly segueing into a roller coaster of events. It's the perfect setup... your plot bunny can whore and multiply endlessly :D
gleefulness chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
I really like this.
romangst chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
tomg... both of their internal monologues, lmao. They're perfect for each other.

and now, they're both engaged. Talk about moving fast, lol.
nickd93 chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Great Chapter!
Scarpan D chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
I Love this fic.

Keep going please, this is AMAZING!
writting is love chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Wow! This is awesome!
kijh chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Great story. Please keep writting!
tenearthimps chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
This is hilarious. I'm really looking forward to more chapters of this, because it's crazy funny.
Final Call chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
So I already reviewed the first chapter to tell you how much I'm enjoying this crack riot.

I was happily reading the second chapter and then... Quinn's internal dialogue. The girls crazy and so is Rachel and I completely love you for it.

This is brilliant!