Reviews for I'll Be
Musicfutbolfan6 chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
Oh my god...I love it.
chica KM chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
I'll be... my first Faberry fanfiction. Thank you for this wonderful story :)
ProfessorSpork chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
This story has been an absolute gift, their journey has been an utter pleasure to watch, and all I can say is thank you.

Thank you.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
Me encanto este fan fic, es mi favorito de todos los que he leido, y no sabes la alegria de saber que al fin lo terminaste, de hecho todas tus historias son muy buenas, me encanta como escribes y espero que no sea el ultimo, no importa que no sea faberry, aunque claro si es faberry pues mucho mejor, saludos y muchas gracias por esta fantastica historia que supiste sacar adelante , aunque hayas tardado mucho, ese calma que has de tener por poner la palabra fin al final, gracias gracias mil veces gracias ,,3
Bugsy1014 chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
I can't believe it's over! It was wonderful! Thanks so much for writing/sharing this amazing story. You are truly a wonderful writer. The way you are able to write the emotion is incredible. The way you've written their characters and how they approach things and the way they act feels so true to how the characters are portrayed on tv. It was a rollercoaster ride but I love that in the end their love is so strong. There are not enough words. Just a fantastic story. I hope that you will write more... :)
LeeLeers chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
I just had to thank you! I read "I'll be" on a whim from another author's suggestion...I had never heard of glee before..or atleast never seen an episode..since I have be come a full fledged gleek! And it's all thanks to you! You're a great writer and I wouldn't be surprised if I'm reading a bestseller by you within the next few years...kudos!
Gleelover47 chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
WHAT AN ENDING, THIS STORY IS SO AMAZING AND FULLY DESERVES THE CAPS LOCK THIS REVIEW WILL ALL BE WRITTEN IN! ! !
JUST WOW. I THINK THIS SHOULD BE DECLARED OFFICIALLY TO BE THE OFFICIAL FABERRY FANFICTION! ! IT'S THAT GOOD! ! THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT AND LETTING ME ENJOY READING IT, IT'S SO GOOD! ! !
BuRiChiFaN chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
OMG, it's over T_T I'm happy that they lived happily ever after but I'm sad that I won't get to see more of this story. Write a oneshot about the little Quinns and Rachels perhaps? You know Faberry family fluff? XD

I loved everything about this especially the confession part. It was emotional. Meryl giving up her win was unexpected! Gawd, I love this fic so much. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful tale, pal. This is one of the greatest thing I've ever read. Please keep on writing? Lol. You are awesome by the way!
dragondaysareover chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
This is one of the best fanfic I've ever read. Thank you! :) Hope you keep writing other wonderful stories
ScOut4It chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
I think that regarding Rachel's dark Indie film, the twist could be that the psychologist is also a personality - Spoiler Alert! - so all the characters are in the head of whoever is the actual person.
;D
You know your Sundance my friend. I'm impressed, and a little homesick from the depth you put into it. I enjoyed two rounds as a special events minion.
One thing about the huge wedding... what about their original wedding planner? I think they should have insisted that she remain in charge. They could really hurt their relationship with the Broadway millionaires by just switching everything without coordinating with her.
I think it will be fun for the wedding to be back home, as everyone will come out of the woods to see and create a ridiculous spectacle, but what movie stars would want to bother to fly out there? Even if they're under the studio's thumbs, if the studio pays for all the plane tickets, couldn't that be as much as booking a venue in New York or L.A. for a night? I don't know, it just doesn't seem cheaper in that sense. But it will be fun.
QuinnFababy chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
Oh my fucking God! I can't believe it's over :(( reading this fic has been amazing! Everything you wrote was perfect and I enjoyed every bit of it! I'm sad it has come to an ending but I'd like to congratulate and thank you for writing this. It's truly incredible! Xx
DaemonRider chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
Wow, just wow! THAT was a fulfilling story. Fantastic job maintaining the continuity and flow over 2 years. The humor was delightful. The intimacy was breathtaking. The dialogue for the main characters felt SO natural and believable. This is the first fiction where I've really enjoyed Jesse's character! His humor was perfect for how I imagine he could be post high school. Thank you so much for all your hard work!
polarbearsarehappening chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
It took three days to read this monster of a story and I couldn't have asked for time better spent. So, so glad I decided to read this story even though I wasn't sure it could live up to the hype. It totally does though, so congratulations on your Everest! Loved every minute and am already eager to go back and read again. Thank you for writing, thank you for sharing :)
Frankie10 chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
I can't believe its over. I feel empty inside. This is honestly just my favourite fic ever and as sad as I am that the journey is over, I'm so satisfied and happy with how it ended! I just want to thank you for taking the time and effort to write this wonderful story. Thanks again xF
Guest chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
This is an amazing story. Thank you so much for finishing this fanfic.
Ive loved every chapter