Reviews for I'll Be
KW Jordan chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
And I for one am absolutely enchanted by this story. Thank you so much for such an awesome story!
Maac'ssis chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
I think I have just one thing to say:
Perfect! Extremely Perfect!
tked chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
WOW! This is by far one of my favorite Quinn and Rachel stories! It was just an EPIC tale that was masterfully written! Thank you so much for sharing this AMAZING story with us! :)
comintrix chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
ooh this... you could feel the tenseness, the tightness in all the right places in this chapter especially. not that the others have not been fantastic but this was just so very intense.

very very good job!
CarolineSC chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
Epic chapter. What an ending! I think you did a fantastic job with this story. Would love to see an epilogue (bring greedy here lol, so we can see them established in their careers, with kids, etc). Epic journey. Bravo!
LKS chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
I can't believe this epic journey is over, I'm sad, but oh so grateful that you've shared this wonderfully awesome story with us all. This is truly one of my all time favorite fanfics of any fandom, the mix of drama, romance, humor, and sexiness was perfect and made each chapter an absolute delight to read. I'm really awed by your talent for storytelling, characterization, and really your ability to handle an epic sweeping tale with many side characters getting their spotlight too. THe wait between each chapter was truly worth it.

I'm usually very bad at leaving feedback, but I couldn't not share my appreciation for this amazingly fun and entertaining read. All your hard work and effort that I'm sure was put into this piece was truly appreciated. THANK YOU!
McFlyy chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
I don't think words can express how thankful me and everyone else are to have come across this story. It's been a long journey but I'm glad to have tagged along. I look forward to all of your future fics (if you're not tired of Faberry by now :P) and wish you luck as a writer. Thanks you again!
RedLinen19 chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
That definitely started my new year off right :) thank you so much for posting
aca-fearless chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
Considering how freaking long this chapter is, I coudl go on and on about it forever, but since it's late and there's really way too much to say about it, I'll keep it short.

This story is just one big ball of perfect, Faberry is perfect, I LOVE Quinn and Rachel's thoughts, sure, it was frustratimg at times to read all that damned sexual tension, but totally worth it!

This story is truly like, one of THE best pieces of (Faberry) (fan)fiction ever written! Everything about it was just perfect!

P.S. Shoutout to Finn's visit, that was just fanfuckingtastically cracky!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
Loved it! One of my favourite stories on this website! You have written this chapter just as perfect as the others. It was beautiful. I hope you continue to write more stories. Thank you so much for sharing!
LexiIsAGleek chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
wow, i can't believe it's over. i waited so long for this final chapter, checking my e-mail every day to see if it had finally been posted. i was so eager to read the ending to this wonderful story. but last night when i saw it was finally posted i couldn't bring myself to read it right away, because once i did it would really be over. no more 'what will happen next?' or 'i wonder where it can go from here?'. i'm really sad to see it end but i'm also so happy that i got to take the journey. it has been a rollercoaster ride reading this but i'm happy i took the chance. the ending was beautiful and left me very happy. now if you'll excuse me i have to re-read this story. i'm not quite ready to say goodbye :)
fan of a fan chevbear chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
awww :( it so sad to say goodbye to this story it will forever be one of my favourite thanks for taking the time to write it :)
boxcaracer chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
Wow just write thank you. I'm sad to see this story end but that was amazing thank you.
D chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
I cant believe this fic is over.. so many feelings. Love the way Quinn and Rachel were together, I would love to see a movie of this freaking story because GOD! Love your jesse, lydia, jeremy, EVERYTHING! thank you so much.
cjsrey chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
This is definitely one of the best faberry fictions I've ever read, thank you for such awesome writing! :)
2,660 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »