Reviews for I'll Be
Miss B chapter 20 . 8/11/2014
I love this story. And i love u for writing this.
LilRedGingerHood chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
This is honestly one of my favorite stories on this site. I read it about a year ago and then I stupidly forgot the name. I have been searching for it for a few months, it took me about an hour to even find it today. I'm soooooo so happy I found it again, you really did an excellent job with it! This story is addicting!
RenMage chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
I spent literally two years reading this fic and it's my favorite story of all time I can't stop crying Jesus Christ you are just fabulous, thank you so much for sharing this amazing ride with us! X
La5021 chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
Hilarious from start to finish :)
sanekittens chapter 20 . 6/16/2014
Can't stress it enough...that was freakin' AMAZING. *.*
such an enjoyable read .
Hah ' Jesse was wearing clothes too' so damn funny!
Oh! But the convo with the giant. Like kml! Nooooo.
I couldn't deal!
And it was sweet and frustrating and just damn good!
Why can't I fave this multiple times!
Oi! YOU THERE! YES YOU, THERE'S NOONE BEHIND YOU. ANYWAY READ THIS STORY SON!
Trust me, you won't regret it. .
sanekittens chapter 19 . 6/16/2014
Need that chill pill missy
sanekittens chapter 15 . 6/16/2014
Hah! Nice!
sanekittens chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
What the what?!
sanekittens chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
Cutting that tension with a knife
sanekittens chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
Well that damn near slapped the taste out of my mouth.
sanekittens chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
Bred to charm the masses,
sanekittens chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Dude...heavy...
Guest chapter 20 . 6/14/2014
This is the BEST Faberry fanfic EVER!
micki24nz chapter 20 . 5/26/2014
Wow. Thankyou for an utterly EPIC fic. It has stolen a whole day of my weekend - couldn't get my eyes off it. Wonderful. x
imaferrari chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Ha! I was just reading some recent reviews after I posted mine and saw that somebody commented on your description of clothing. If I recall, I think one of the best humorous lines in the story is something like, "Jessie wore clothes, too." That sentence, all alone, made me laugh my ass off! There were several great one-liners in here. I wish I could recall more, but I finished re-reading about a week ago, so I'm not thinking of any others off the top of my head.
2,625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »