Reviews for I'll Be
tidesofblue chapter 19 . 1/8
This story was great. Had me laughing. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/24/2015
Beautiful story. I love it
Guest chapter 20 . 12/22/2015
So beautiful. I love the rom com tropes
Madu chapter 20 . 12/10/2015
Amazing! That's all I have to say. Thank you so much for writing this story because it definitely changed my life
bareIyBreathing chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Ha! Rachel Berry is Quinn Fabray's knight in argyle sweater! „…„
Ravenbull chapter 20 . 11/20/2015
Let me preface with I've only ever seen some bits and pieces of Glee. Meaning, I don't really have a point of reference for the characters. To me, the characters were uniquely yours and I throughly enjoyed your tale in its entirety. Thanks for the lovely read!
TaniaLo chapter 20 . 11/17/2015
Thank You! Amazing story!
Added to favorite, and 100% Highly reccomended to read all people around ;))
jessortegasimental chapter 20 . 9/26/2015
My English is no so good. But I understand almost all you writing and so fucking amazing. I literally cry and laugh the best faberry history I reading. THE BEST! so tank you.
DA chapter 20 . 9/6/2015
This is one of the best fanfics ever written! It doesn't matter how many times I read it, it always feels like the first time.

Amazing work. thank you for sharing it with us!
peke-chan chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
I know you wrote this fic a long time ago, but I can't help myself to review it. It's so funny. I loughed at every chapter. I love it. :D
xenalover123 chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
This is one of my favorite Faberry stories I wonder if you ever going to write a sequel to this amazing story?
Tyzis chapter 20 . 6/19/2015
Best, fic, ever.

Thank you for the ride. It was incredible.
Scott Press chapter 20 . 5/24/2015
I'll just say that I forgive you any typos or other mistakes that got through, because I really enjoyed everything else about the story.

I can't help feeling a little silly admitting being partial to... Faberry. Guilty pleasures, eh? Damn my secret hopeless romanticism.

Well done.
Altair von Adler chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
I have to admit it, I kind of have a crush on your cracky writting.

The last place I thought for the wedding to happen was Lima, I mean, at this point in the story I totally forgot there even was a "Lima, Ohio" somewhere in the world.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/21/2015
I spent so much time reading this in one day. This is one of the best faberry fics I have read and I consider this an amazing epic. I usually lean towards the faberry in highschool but oh my god this fix was worth it. I loved the I love you scenes your ending, everything. Thank you so much for writing this amazing piece because it is so good.
2,666 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »