Reviews for I'll Be
Robert12774 chapter 10 . 1/28/2017
This my second time reading of this story and im enjoying it
SpurBoy chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
Quinn probably should have taken a shower before getting into bed, right? Amazing chapter, you set up the situation quickly, completely, and emotionally. Loved the angst and the small bits of humor. Sue never changes! I just had to read the story again because it is one of my top 10 faberry's. This time I hope to leave a little more feedback:)
yue83 chapter 20 . 1/26/2017
Best glee fanfics ever. Read it twice and still very much enjoy it
Noellaye chapter 20 . 1/10/2017
!
This story honestly took over my life. Your writing is electric! I appreciated the long chapters so so much and I literally felt like I entered the characters' world.
Amen.
GypsySoul05 chapter 20 . 12/26/2016
this might just be the best story I've ready begining to finish on ...it's surely a favorite...heck I might even like it more then my own! very well done. very enjoyable, and I want to thank you for the time you took to share it with everyone else.
GypsySoul05 chapter 14 . 12/25/2016
omg this chapter is fucking hilarious... a crying hysterical pregnant Santana, Quinn mouth crammed full of ritz crackers...andhe was evil?" omg I couldn't breath of see as I read. holy shit it's brilliant.
GypsySoul05 chapter 6 . 12/24/2016
omg Quinn nearly dying from her trip and slid...priceless!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/23/2016
I is me again the film student about the movie I would like to change the characters names for copyright reasons
Guest chapter 20 . 11/23/2016
Hello I am a film student and would love to Mabey make this a movie but I need your consent to do so please get back to me I believe this is the best romance novel I have ever read
Guest chapter 20 . 10/27/2016
One of the best romance stories I've read; even better than other published books! You, author, have a big talent
SpurBoy chapter 20 . 10/22/2016
This was simply an amazing story! I got into Faberry late but I love it! This is one of my top three favorite stories and I love it for the humor, Lydia & Jeremy, Jesse, and the real feeling of love you managed to convey between Quinn and Rachel. Thank you so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/20/2016
This story was engrossing, enjoyable and heartwrenching in the best of ways. Also, seriously impossible to put down and almost got me fired... like for reals even. Thank you. :)
hypothetisch chapter 20 . 9/27/2016
Honestly one of the best stories i have ever read! Good job!
diamond1trrizz chapter 6 . 8/31/2016
quinn, your inner teenage hormonal boy is
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 20 . 8/24/2016
I really enjoyed this. :)
2,703 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »