Reviews for I'll Be
bechloe47 chapter 15 . 4/19/2016
This is just such a great story - sweet, funny, cute. I love the inner dialogues too!
frr1102 chapter 7 . 3/31/2016
damn fabray you're so smooth but that slip up on the end tho!
akirayuri29 chapter 10 . 3/25/2016
Logan chapter 20 . 3/18/2016
oh my god this is freaking perfect! what a fucking ride!

i would pay to watch this story on my tv...u are such a fantastic artist dude, fucking queen!

i didn't even know what faberry was but one of my tumblr friend rec'ed this story after the shitshow that is clexa and man im happy she did...now im full faberry believer lol what a treat :)

:D perfect story !

ps. are you going to archive this in ao3? it would be nice to read it there too but u ya know just a thought :)
Augusta Winds chapter 20 . 2/21/2016
Hey look! There goes my heart...

Just the perfect amount of fluff and angst necessary. However a few notes:

One: check spelling, you didn't always include spaces between words, and sometimes you would randomly start new paragraphs between scentences, a quick spellcheck would fix this.

Two: the chapters were annoyingly long, and as were descriptions. I like a good long chapter and description, but this was ridiculous!

Though seriously I loved the little subconscious bits and everything in between! Thank you, you faberrian you!

Also Brittana baby is goals but like more Santana!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2016
Quinn is like Gollum in this chapter
Guest chapter 20 . 2/21/2016
This was beautiful and hilarious and I laughed out loud reading this - and that's not something I usually do when reading. I adore your style of writing and this was one of my favorite Faberry stories. Thank you.
May chapter 20 . 2/7/2016
I have just read the whole thing again, and it's not even my second time o third but I love it and enjoy it like the first time !
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2016
Holy flying penguin shit!

Please, excuse my use of tuxedoed profanity, but... I just finished chapter 2 and I'm so psyched they could use the electricity racing through my neurons to power Rockefeller's Christmas tree. Wow.

Well, this chick's staying up ALL night, that's hella certain. See ya when I finish #20.
tidesofblue chapter 19 . 1/8/2016
This story was great. Had me laughing. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/24/2015
Beautiful story. I love it
Guest chapter 20 . 12/22/2015
So beautiful. I love the rom com tropes
Madu chapter 20 . 12/10/2015
Amazing! That's all I have to say. Thank you so much for writing this story because it definitely changed my life
bareIyBreathing chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Ha! Rachel Berry is Quinn Fabray's knight in argyle sweater! „…„
Ravenbull chapter 20 . 11/20/2015
Let me preface with I've only ever seen some bits and pieces of Glee. Meaning, I don't really have a point of reference for the characters. To me, the characters were uniquely yours and I throughly enjoyed your tale in its entirety. Thanks for the lovely read!
2,675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »