Reviews for I'll Be
This story is so great
me chapter 16 . 10/4/2014
second time! story , characters, lines...beyond *standing ovation*
Guest chapter 20 . 10/4/2014
What a beautiful story! Thanks for writing such a fun adventure! I look forward to more great stuff to come.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/3/2014
oh my god I love this just gosh I am in love.

You are a wonderful writer. this is so lovely.
Tweyelite chapter 20 . 9/25/2014
Dude! I freaking LOVE this FIC! It definitely kept me interested right till the end.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/7/2014
This story made me smile. I really needed that
Jess chapter 20 . 9/7/2014
I don"t even know if you still read these or not, but the only thing missing from this story is an epilogue. I just want one three years down the line where Rachel is pregnant with Quinn's baby and Quinn is being protective of Rachel and their little unborn Berry. Or the other way around and Rachel takes care of Quinn while pregnant like she couldn't in high school. That's all I want. Great story by the way.
asterisk12 chapter 20 . 8/30/2014
I lovedddddddddd that bit with Finn at the door! Ugh. I reread it so many times it's already ingrained into my brain! Forever the best fic i've ever read/reread. Heck. It's even better reading the second time! *slow clap* (because you deserve it)
bhadjoi12 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Just finished the story, and i love it..
tohs chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
LOL Lydia and Jeremy, tho... They're hilarious and pretty chill and I'm glad they were there for Quinn... even if she paid them. As for Rachel's plan to make Quinn jealous; I hope nothing backfires.
Miss B chapter 20 . 8/11/2014
I love this story. And i love u for writing this.
LilRedGingerHood chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
This is honestly one of my favorite stories on this site. I read it about a year ago and then I stupidly forgot the name. I have been searching for it for a few months, it took me about an hour to even find it today. I'm soooooo so happy I found it again, you really did an excellent job with it! This story is addicting!
RenMage chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
I spent literally two years reading this fic and it's my favorite story of all time I can't stop crying Jesus Christ you are just fabulous, thank you so much for sharing this amazing ride with us! X
La5021 chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
Hilarious from start to finish :)
2,666 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »