Reviews for I'll Be
wing.kr chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
you're amazing!
WellThat'sIronic chapter 20 . 10/17/2013
Holy crap. I mean, I just, you can't do this to my heart! I'm completely and utterly torn apart inside in the best way possible. I have never, in all my seventeen years, read or heard something as amazing as this (and two of my brothers are supermodels, and another one is on tour with Rihanna). I think I'm in love with you-is that alright to say? Cause I am. I read this in a few weeks because I was too afraid of finishing it, I never wanted it to end! I know you might not see this, considering all your 2,000 plus reviews, but I just really wanted to tell you that you are amazing in every single way. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with all of us and please keep it up! Your ideas make me believe in people again, and I believe in you. Continue to do whatever the hell you do that makes you write this well, and I'll be right here to read and be an emotional wreck lol
Love,
Elizabeth
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
Brilliant loved the whole story, is there a sequel?
faberry143 chapter 20 . 10/6/2013
Such an amazing story from start to finish! I literally spent 2 days reading this wonderfully written fic! It was filled with the right amount of humor and drama, tears and laughter and all the characters were written so well. Amazing job!
GinevraLachesis-Azne chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
This just solidified my love for Faberry. :)
Awesome fics. Well written plot and there was never a dull moment of fillers or fluff.
Thanks for a good read.
sarah chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
you suck
Guest chapter 20 . 9/19/2013
Esta es como la sexta vez que lo leo!
InTheSilenceOfTheseWalls chapter 20 . 9/17/2013
Wow, I have to say, this is by far one of the best stories I've read about faberry. I enjoyed it immensley. All the characters, how Rachel and Quinn got together, how you made them stay in the characters I remember up until 2. season but had them grow so naturally so I could really imagine them being that way. It's one of the only stories where I could actually read some of the sex scenes and that I saying something. I loved the Rachel/Jesse/Quinn dynamic, it had me cracking up quite a bit, actually I've laughed pretty much every chapter.
Kudos to a very phenomenal story!
jumblegut-Lane chapter 20 . 9/12/2013
Still the best story ever!
jet911 chapter 20 . 9/7/2013
Loved it!
JokersLastLaugh chapter 20 . 9/4/2013
Was a really well written and wonderful/funny/smutty(good)/aww'ing story. Except for some parts where you do not space word, you're a really good writer.
I loved the thoughts/conscious things, where you had Rachel or Quinn argue with their inner thoughts. So funny. I liked Jeremy and Lydia, Jeremy being a stoner romance sage who knows all.

I really loved this story and I thought it was great.
NuvolKinton chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
This chapter was epic! The inner thoughts of the two girls were hilarious and the story is getting better and better :D
NuvolKinton chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Reading it and absolutely loving it for the 2nd time 3
gllover22 chapter 20 . 8/22/2013
Late to the party, but this story was just absolutely perfect. Really well done. The writing was great. Thanks so much for writing this. I'm sure I'll revisit it. You wrote Rachel and Quinn to a tee. It was built like a crescendo in a musical piece. Finally exploding with emotions of love, happiness and GLEE. ;) Thanks.
Weasleyswan chapter 20 . 8/17/2013
Wow! Just wow, this whole story has been amazing! Thank u
2,616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »