Reviews for I'll Be
SlightlyOddGirl chapter 20 . 4/7/2014
This is by far one of the best Faberry fics I've read, I didn't want to put it down but I also wanted to drag it out because I was enjoying it so much.
Thank you for writing such an incredible story (I still haven't recovered from the lapdance scene lol)
- Skye
DevlinGrace chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
I really really enjoyed this.. nicely done
Ashley-In-Wonderland chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
I think one of my favorite parts is the way you describe the fashion, it's perfect. It perfectly helps you to see what they are wearing and it has a purpose, each article of clothing ! It fits them and them pressing each other !
That's just one reason this is one of my top 3 favorite glee fanfictions! Def my favorite realistic one ! (One of Zombies and one is them as murders lol)
Shalla P Pellom chapter 20 . 3/20/2014
This was beautifully written. I've gotten nothing in my life done because I couldn't stop reading. Will be looking for more of your work.
xxraug-mossxx chapter 20 . 2/17/2014
phew... what a story. what a read. what a ride.
seriously, simply amazing. I am so incredibly glad I found this story (and gave it a shot)
I admit that in the beginning I was like... what? uhm... no, I don't think so. bc the way Rachel took Quinn with her to NY and the way the got 'engaged' I thought I was in for a rather cracky story, but the way you wrote Rachel and Quinn, the way the plot developed - genius and not at all cracky.
I simply loved every single chapter. especially the fact that they had to get past the lie and realize that admitting to loving someone who you once hated or disliked can be incredibly hard. I liked that you didn't let them go the easy way.
and ohh of course there were plenty of crack-worth moments in this. had me laughing out loud more than once.

the rest of the Glee cast was perfectly written and I felt like they all had their deserved spot in this story. the development of feelings between Quinn and Rachel was really palpable and just enjoyable to follow. the various plot twists around their careers and success were awesome.
and not to forget their inner dialogues! they were hilarious.

I know I can't really review this adequately, but I think this is one of the best Faberry fics out there. a real gem. thank you for giving this part of your heart and a big chunk of your time! stay awesome.
L.herlg chapter 20 . 1/7/2014
I've read this story three times now, I enjoy it every single time!
A Dying Species chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Hey, so I've read this entire story awhile ago, but I just wanted to stop by and say hi to the girls (Rachel and Quinn), and thank well YOU, the writer. Um, I absolutely adore this fanfic, it's honestly one my favorite love stories of any kind fanfic or not. So thanks stix04 for I'll Be.
fridaglee17 chapter 20 . 12/23/2013
This story is definitely in my top 10 favorites Faberry stories. Hell, this story is in my top 3! Greatly written! Simple awesome.
mowse70 chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
Now that is a work of art! I did stryggle with the initial premise but you writing kept me coming back for chapter after chapter. great story vision and execution. thankyou for sharing your work, best glee fic i have read, by far!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
Loved it!
AnonX chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
This story is amazing, with some work here and there it could be an awesome original novel.
Janire chapter 20 . 11/26/2013
AMAZING! I love that you managed to do it interesting, so fun & cute since the very first chapter. Just unbelievable. I love your other stories too, you're an amazing writter!
Thank you so much for all this hours I spent Reading this, defenetily worth it. ;)
Guest chapter 20 . 11/20/2013
Que lindo que você continuou a escrever essa fanfic melhor da melhor do mundo! Congratulations! Você é simplesmente perfeita, de onde tira tanta criatividade hein? Muito obrigada por esse presente maravilhoso que é o imenso prazer de ler essa fanfic!
WiccaWoman17587 chapter 20 . 11/15/2013
So...Wow. One of the best Faberry fics I've had the pleasure of reading.
Your writing is incredible. The detail for each character is impeccable and true to the original characters in the best possible way. while still keeping the slight AU feel.
I love the pace at which the story progresses, it's a wonderful balance of satisfying and frustrating that very few people can get right.
I'm actually really REALLY sad that I've finished reading this (I was reading it slower come the last few chapters 'cuz I didn't want to get there too quickly!)
All in all a fantastic story that I'm sure I'll be reading again soon in the near future!
goddragonking chapter 19 . 11/13/2013
great ch and hope for more updates soon
2,632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »