Reviews for I'll Be
fridaglee17 chapter 20 . 12/23/2013
This story is definitely in my top 10 favorites Faberry stories. Hell, this story is in my top 3! Greatly written! Simple awesome.
mowse70 chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
Now that is a work of art! I did stryggle with the initial premise but you writing kept me coming back for chapter after chapter. great story vision and execution. thankyou for sharing your work, best glee fic i have read, by far!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
Loved it!
AnonX chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
This story is amazing, with some work here and there it could be an awesome original novel.
Janire chapter 20 . 11/26/2013
AMAZING! I love that you managed to do it interesting, so fun & cute since the very first chapter. Just unbelievable. I love your other stories too, you're an amazing writter!
Thank you so much for all this hours I spent Reading this, defenetily worth it. ;)
Guest chapter 20 . 11/20/2013
Que lindo que você continuou a escrever essa fanfic melhor da melhor do mundo! Congratulations! Você é simplesmente perfeita, de onde tira tanta criatividade hein? Muito obrigada por esse presente maravilhoso que é o imenso prazer de ler essa fanfic!
WiccaWoman17587 chapter 20 . 11/15/2013
So...Wow. One of the best Faberry fics I've had the pleasure of reading.
Your writing is incredible. The detail for each character is impeccable and true to the original characters in the best possible way. while still keeping the slight AU feel.
I love the pace at which the story progresses, it's a wonderful balance of satisfying and frustrating that very few people can get right.
I'm actually really REALLY sad that I've finished reading this (I was reading it slower come the last few chapters 'cuz I didn't want to get there too quickly!)
All in all a fantastic story that I'm sure I'll be reading again soon in the near future!
goddragonking chapter 19 . 11/13/2013
great ch and hope for more updates soon
crimsonswordblue chapter 20 . 11/4/2013
Amazing absolutely amazing. I love the talent and passion you put into this story and I think that it is easily apparent the amount of work that went into this.
wing.kr chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
you're amazing!
WellThat'sIronic chapter 20 . 10/17/2013
Holy crap. I mean, I just, you can't do this to my heart! I'm completely and utterly torn apart inside in the best way possible. I have never, in all my seventeen years, read or heard something as amazing as this (and two of my brothers are supermodels, and another one is on tour with Rihanna). I think I'm in love with you-is that alright to say? Cause I am. I read this in a few weeks because I was too afraid of finishing it, I never wanted it to end! I know you might not see this, considering all your 2,000 plus reviews, but I just really wanted to tell you that you are amazing in every single way. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with all of us and please keep it up! Your ideas make me believe in people again, and I believe in you. Continue to do whatever the hell you do that makes you write this well, and I'll be right here to read and be an emotional wreck lol
Love,
Elizabeth
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
Brilliant loved the whole story, is there a sequel?
faberry143 chapter 20 . 10/6/2013
Such an amazing story from start to finish! I literally spent 2 days reading this wonderfully written fic! It was filled with the right amount of humor and drama, tears and laughter and all the characters were written so well. Amazing job!
GinevraLachesis-Azne chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
This just solidified my love for Faberry. :)
Awesome fics. Well written plot and there was never a dull moment of fillers or fluff.
Thanks for a good read.