Reviews for I'll Be
Yoitstheshiznit chapter 20 . 4/28/2014
Great story! :)
Jan D chapter 20 . 4/26/2014
CONGRATULATIONS FOR WINNING ALL FIVE(5) CATERGORIES AT THE FANATIC FANFIC AWARDS 2014! I HOPE THIS GIVES YOU MORE INSPIRATION TO WRITE MORE FABERRY FICS! I LOVE LOVE YOU AND ALL YOUR STORIES! MORE POWER!
miniana chapter 20 . 4/23/2014
I love you i love you i love you. This is what a freaking Faberry story looks like. This fucking story god damn it dude. Just- agh, that's what I have to say.
Momiloan chapter 20 . 4/21/2014
I was rereading I'll be and is so fucking good that i hope someday you write another story.
lee.hunter chapter 20 . 4/14/2014
Still one of my all time favorites.
AG chapter 20 . 4/7/2014
This was probably the best Faberry fanfic I ever read. Truly amazing. The way they fell for each other was beautiful even if it all emerged from a lie. Their little gestures and all the little things is what made it all more romantic and the story was very believable. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
SlightlyOddGirl chapter 20 . 4/7/2014
This is by far one of the best Faberry fics I've read, I didn't want to put it down but I also wanted to drag it out because I was enjoying it so much.
Thank you for writing such an incredible story (I still haven't recovered from the lapdance scene lol)
- Skye
DevlinGrace chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
I really really enjoyed this.. nicely done
Ashley-In-Wonderland chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
I think one of my favorite parts is the way you describe the fashion, it's perfect. It perfectly helps you to see what they are wearing and it has a purpose, each article of clothing ! It fits them and them pressing each other !
That's just one reason this is one of my top 3 favorite glee fanfictions! Def my favorite realistic one ! (One of Zombies and one is them as murders lol)
Shalla P Pellom chapter 20 . 3/20/2014
This was beautifully written. I've gotten nothing in my life done because I couldn't stop reading. Will be looking for more of your work.
xxraug-mossxx chapter 20 . 2/17/2014
phew... what a story. what a read. what a ride.
seriously, simply amazing. I am so incredibly glad I found this story (and gave it a shot)
I admit that in the beginning I was like... what? uhm... no, I don't think so. bc the way Rachel took Quinn with her to NY and the way the got 'engaged' I thought I was in for a rather cracky story, but the way you wrote Rachel and Quinn, the way the plot developed - genius and not at all cracky.
I simply loved every single chapter. especially the fact that they had to get past the lie and realize that admitting to loving someone who you once hated or disliked can be incredibly hard. I liked that you didn't let them go the easy way.
and ohh of course there were plenty of crack-worth moments in this. had me laughing out loud more than once.

the rest of the Glee cast was perfectly written and I felt like they all had their deserved spot in this story. the development of feelings between Quinn and Rachel was really palpable and just enjoyable to follow. the various plot twists around their careers and success were awesome.
and not to forget their inner dialogues! they were hilarious.

I know I can't really review this adequately, but I think this is one of the best Faberry fics out there. a real gem. thank you for giving this part of your heart and a big chunk of your time! stay awesome.
L.herlg chapter 20 . 1/7/2014
I've read this story three times now, I enjoy it every single time!
A Dying Species chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Hey, so I've read this entire story awhile ago, but I just wanted to stop by and say hi to the girls (Rachel and Quinn), and thank you...to well YOU, the writer. Um, I absolutely adore this fanfic, it's honestly one my favorite love stories of any kind fanfic or not. So thanks stix04 for I'll Be.
fridaglee17 chapter 20 . 12/23/2013
This story is definitely in my top 10 favorites Faberry stories. Hell, this story is in my top 3! Greatly written! Simple awesome.
mowse70 chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
Now that is a work of art! I did stryggle with the initial premise but you writing kept me coming back for chapter after chapter. great story vision and execution. thankyou for sharing your work, best glee fic i have read, by far!
2,638 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »