Reviews for I'll Be
Guest chapter 18 . 2/27/2015
Holy hot!
insertnamehere chapter 20 . 2/14/2015
soo I guess I'm kinda late at reading this one, eh? still, its very nice.. :)
Redherring chapter 20 . 2/1/2015
That. Was. Brilliant.
By far the best thing I've ever read on here, amazing writing.
malexfaith chapter 20 . 1/26/2015
That was an awesome ending to one amazing fic. Just perfect. What an adventure, so deep, so emotional. Edgy and seat gripping. Love it. Thanks heaps for sharing
TVCrazed chapter 20 . 1/16/2015
I loved this story. It was amazing. The plot was well developed and the pacing of events was believable and exhilarating. Thank you for sharing this story. It is definitely going on my favorites list. Thanks.
SaintMichael95 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
"My crack knows bounds" That just sounds diiiirty... :P
Damnit-Janet chapter 20 . 12/9/2014
It's been years since I gave up on Glee,, but recently I've started to read again all my favorite Faberry fics, and I just HAD to keep this one for the last. I can't say that I've read it a million times, because it's extremely long, but every time I do, it's like reading one of my favorite books.
Everything is just perfect. You are an amazing writer and this is truly a piece of art.
I can't thank you enough for sharing it with us, but I'll do it anyway : From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!
You have a wonderful Christmas and I wish the best for you :)
Sha22 chapter 20 . 12/2/2014
*sighs* finally finish reading it and ... I love it!
Really, this is most ... by far, my favorite story. The idea, the plot-line and how you written their characters and how well the story plays out, is greatness, :D
I like how you write their inner argument with their 'selves', you create cute and fluff moments, funny and adorable moments as well. The story is not predictable, and how they solve their problems, with their own unique and funny side.
You brought me to tears when they said their undying Love to each other. :)
and also, in this story, I find Jesse more tolerable, lol, even though he would just ruin the moment for both love birds. But he's just sooo Rachel alike. lol. He can be cute sometimes, oh, Jesse. lol.
Great job!
Maybe you can write about sequel ...?

-sha
EchoEveMorrow chapter 20 . 12/1/2014
I've read this story a few dozen times and it never gets old. I keep coming back to it like a favorite book. The idea, the pacing, the drama, the whole story feels almost like home. I don't know how else to explain how much I love this story. I'm not sure I've ever commented before, but I just needed to make sure you're aware how talented you are. I've never had a book, a story, any form of writing stay with me the way this story has. Thank you so much.
Annie Dostoievsk chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I love the fact that every6 chapter has the name of a movie, besides the story it's pretty cool, i can't stop reading it :)
aku chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
the best :)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
This story is so great
me chapter 16 . 10/4/2014
second time! story , characters, lines...beyond *standing ovation*
Guest chapter 20 . 10/4/2014
What a beautiful story! Thanks for writing such a fun adventure! I look forward to more great stuff to come.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/3/2014
oh my god I love this just gosh I am in love.

You are a wonderful writer. this is so lovely.
2,691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »