Reviews for I'll Be
iloveher4ever chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This story was beautiful. I reread it constantly. Think about doing a sequel of some sort cause you're writing is one of the best I've seen on this website3
midwinternight chapter 19 . 7/28/2013
One last thing I forgot, genius move with the name of the chapters! Btw, how do you know so many movies? I mean one thing is hearing about them, but knowing enough to fit them perfectly on each chapter is just amazing. Really you're amazing!
Congrats.
midwinternight chapter 20 . 7/28/2013
I don't really have word to express just how much I love this. The way you ended it, it was so simple yet oerfectly fitting to the story. I just... Love it. Really. I wish could express correctly but I can't.
Love and thank you for writing such an amazing story. :)
Sorry I didn't say much, I really wish I had the words.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
I love jealous Rachel :D
Brighton Early chapter 20 . 7/17/2013
Dear stix04,
Just recently I finished reading your story “I’ll Be” for the second time and it only seems to get better every time I finish. I was just sitting down to look for a new fic when I began thinking about this story all over again and I realized that this story was one that truly deserved to have an actual review from me- especially considering how much of my time it has consumed in the last couple of weeks. To tell you the truth, I’m a sucker for stories where they pretend to be dating for some reason and then end up actually dating (maybe because I think it’s really cute or because it’s actually happened to me before) and that’s the only reason I even considered reading this particular story. Usually I won’t touch a Glee story with a ten-foot metaphorical pole because I dislike the actual series so much, but because I happen to really enjoy this type of love story, I gave it a try. In no way is it a hyperbole when I say that this is the best piece of fiction I have ever read on this site and maybe one of the top five pieces of romance literature read throughout my extensive career as a teenager/adult that absolutely adores romantic fiction. I love that the story is constantly active and vying for attention, there was never a moment that I felt I needed to take a break from because it was going to slow, instead there was always something else going on and nothing was dragged out for too long. The fluff was never too few and too far in-between, yet I wasn’t overwhelmed with the amount of filler either. Finally, the story was real. I could actually imagine something like this happening in real life, the characters had actual personalities and habits. All in all, the story wove together beautifully and in the end the characters, ideas, and overall theme merged to create this very well written and articulate piece of literature that I hope you are very proud of and I thank you for writing it.
SinisterSeraph chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
Ok, just finished, FANTASTIC story, yeah. This will be bookmarked and saved and kept for re-reading because some parts are hilarious and some are sweet and yes there's some angst but despite how slow-burn you made it, the angst was minimal and expected. Some parts had me laughing so hard I had to stop reading to get my breathing under control before I passed out. It looks like you haven't posted anything since January and I hope that doesn't mean you're done writing fic altogether because you're amazing and I'd love to see more from you. Thanks for the story!
Eyghon chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
Wow, took me forever to read this, what a ride. Fuck fuck fuck, shit shit shit, damn it damn it damn it! Is officially my new catch phrase when i stub my toe or screw something up. I really loved this story and all its ups and downs. Thank you for writing.
SinisterSeraph chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
This story is REMARKABLY slow burn for one where the couple starts out engaged! It's half killing me and I swear the only reason I keep reading is because your writing is amazing and your characters are so clearly Rachel and Quinn (you have an excellent grasp of their personalities in my opinion). Thanks for writing, I'm enjoying it, despite my "complaints" ;)
jess733 chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
O. M. G. ! You are an AMAZING writer. This story was/is AMAZING! It was perfect. The entire thing! I was right there laughing and crying along side Quinn and Rachel. I can't believe it's over. But you did an amazing job with it. :):)
DarkBlueMint chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
You know just today I started re-reading this fic, and seeing this chapter and comparing it with the chapters post honeymoon and the last one it becomes ten times funnier (especially how scared they are about sex here and how much they want it later), you have manage something awesome.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/28/2013
This was such an amazing story! I've barely slept in the past couple of days because I just couldn't stop reading! You are seriously talented! Best. Faberry fic. Ever. I hope that you will consider writing a sequel to this wonderful story that includes babies and parenting! I would love to read about Rachel and Quinn handling that next step together! Just imagine how fun it would be for you to write a pregnancy hormone-induced mood swings, strange cravings and let's not forget the hot sex that comes from being so damn horny all the time! ;) I was really hoping to read a scene that included using the sex toys from the honeymoon! Maybe you can write a few outtakes from this story or oneshots about Faberry's sexual adventures including toys and roleplaying? ;) That would be soooo hot! You write really hot smut
CharlotteMc chapter 20 . 6/26/2013
This is just an incredible story. I Finallymfinished it after a couple of very late nights. I really can't say how much I enjoyed this story. I'm going to have to read it again because I can't bear to leave this world. Great job.
miyuve chapter 20 . 6/21/2013
Such a great fanfic,I love reading it again and again. XD

Hope to read more from you in the future...Best of luck!
looksniceonyoutoo chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Reading this story for the second time. Still gets me. I just wanted to say you're an amazing writer hope you keep going. Xoxo
UrbanChameleon12 chapter 20 . 6/10/2013
Awwwwwww! (,: that was sooo freaking adorable! I really loved this fic and how Rachel and Quinn grew to know and love each other gradually, and turned out to be so perfect for each other. I especially loved their banter. It was so funny what they did to Finn!
2,620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »