Reviews for I'll Be
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Holy crapola. That was intense.. too much intensity. I kinda had to stop reading a few times cuz it was just too much. The out of the blue declaration of love was very 'hugh? wtf?' but then it kinda made sense after it was all explained. Poor Quinn. This is really good so far. A plus. )
Sarah chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
OMG THIS IS SO HOT AND AMAZING AND WONDERFUL. YOU ARE GREAT.
fuck, i love fanfiction so much
you're wonderful
CanadianPianoMan chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
I've been reading through this and damn... Just... Wow. It's really cracky in some ways, like the initial setup. And also how no one finds out Quinn as "Rachel" and Rachel are never different people, but I digress.

It's really well written. I like the way you write Quinn, and the way she repeats "lie and manipulate like it's a mantra is actually scarily accurate. And Rachel seems really in character being the somewhat obsessive, driven and neurotic girl she's always been.

I also really like how the fic seems to take a more realistic look at the series instead of how it actually went with just about everyone getting some kind of happy ending. With all the shit going on something should've been bound to happen

I'm really enjoying the fic. Good job! :)
TheFeelsAreStrongInThisOne chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
I'm gonna look like a raging lunatic in this review, so I apologize in advance. Ahem...
OH MY GOD THIS STORY IS SO FREAKING AWESOME I CAN'T EVEN...
I've read it four times by now and I'm probably gonna keep reading it forever. I'm legitimately obsessed with it. This last chapter was hilarious.
Definitely going to my favorites :D
EmilyPLLover chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
This story was perfect. I'm glad I finally got around to reading it after seeing it so many times. I really liked Rachel & Quinn's friendships w Jesse, Lydia & Jeremy. Everything flowed very well together & there isn't a scene that I would change. Great job.
MISSISSIPPI -'- TROJAN chapter 20 . 8/5/2013
Please update soon or is the story done?
iloveher4ever chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This story was beautiful. I reread it constantly. Think about doing a sequel of some sort cause you're writing is one of the best I've seen on this website3
midwinternight chapter 19 . 7/28/2013
One last thing I forgot, genius move with the name of the chapters! Btw, how do you know so many movies? I mean one thing is hearing about them, but knowing enough to fit them perfectly on each chapter is just amazing. Really you're amazing!
Congrats.
midwinternight chapter 20 . 7/28/2013
I don't really have word to express just how much I love this. The way you ended it, it was so simple yet oerfectly fitting to the story. I just... Love it. Really. I wish could express correctly but I can't.
Love and thank you for writing such an amazing story. :)
Sorry I didn't say much, I really wish I had the words.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
I love jealous Rachel :D
Brighton Early chapter 20 . 7/17/2013
Dear stix04,
Just recently I finished reading your story “I’ll Be” for the second time and it only seems to get better every time I finish. I was just sitting down to look for a new fic when I began thinking about this story all over again and I realized that this story was one that truly deserved to have an actual review from me- especially considering how much of my time it has consumed in the last couple of weeks. To tell you the truth, I’m a sucker for stories where they pretend to be dating for some reason and then end up actually dating (maybe because I think it’s really cute or because it’s actually happened to me before) and that’s the only reason I even considered reading this particular story. Usually I won’t touch a Glee story with a ten-foot metaphorical pole because I dislike the actual series so much, but because I happen to really enjoy this type of love story, I gave it a try. In no way is it a hyperbole when I say that this is the best piece of fiction I have ever read on this site and maybe one of the top five pieces of romance literature read throughout my extensive career as a teenager/adult that absolutely adores romantic fiction. I love that the story is constantly active and vying for attention, there was never a moment that I felt I needed to take a break from because it was going to slow, instead there was always something else going on and nothing was dragged out for too long. The fluff was never too few and too far in-between, yet I wasn’t overwhelmed with the amount of filler either. Finally, the story was real. I could actually imagine something like this happening in real life, the characters had actual personalities and habits. All in all, the story wove together beautifully and in the end the characters, ideas, and overall theme merged to create this very well written and articulate piece of literature that I hope you are very proud of and I thank you for writing it.
SinisterSeraph chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
Ok, just finished, FANTASTIC story, yeah. This will be bookmarked and saved and kept for re-reading because some parts are hilarious and some are sweet and yes there's some angst but despite how slow-burn you made it, the angst was minimal and expected. Some parts had me laughing so hard I had to stop reading to get my breathing under control before I passed out. It looks like you haven't posted anything since January and I hope that doesn't mean you're done writing fic altogether because you're amazing and I'd love to see more from you. Thanks for the story!
Eyghon chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
Wow, took me forever to read this, what a ride. Fuck fuck fuck, shit shit shit, damn it damn it damn it! Is officially my new catch phrase when i stub my toe or screw something up. I really loved this story and all its ups and downs. Thank you for writing.
SinisterSeraph chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
This story is REMARKABLY slow burn for one where the couple starts out engaged! It's half killing me and I swear the only reason I keep reading is because your writing is amazing and your characters are so clearly Rachel and Quinn (you have an excellent grasp of their personalities in my opinion). Thanks for writing, I'm enjoying it, despite my "complaints" ;)
jess733 chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
O. M. G. ! You are an AMAZING writer. This story was/is AMAZING! It was perfect. The entire thing! I was right there laughing and crying along side Quinn and Rachel. I can't believe it's over. But you did an amazing job with it. :):)
2,626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »