Reviews for I'll Be
Guest chapter 20 . 6/28/2013
This was such an amazing story! I've barely slept in the past couple of days because I just couldn't stop reading! You are seriously talented! Best. Faberry fic. Ever. I hope that you will consider writing a sequel to this wonderful story that includes babies and parenting! I would love to read about Rachel and Quinn handling that next step together! Just imagine how fun it would be for you to write a pregnancy hormone-induced mood swings, strange cravings and let's not forget the hot sex that comes from being so damn horny all the time! ;) I was really hoping to read a scene that included using the sex toys from the honeymoon! Maybe you can write a few outtakes from this story or oneshots about Faberry's sexual adventures including toys and roleplaying? ;) That would be soooo hot! You write really hot smut
CharlotteMc chapter 20 . 6/26/2013
This is just an incredible story. I Finallymfinished it after a couple of very late nights. I really can't say how much I enjoyed this story. I'm going to have to read it again because I can't bear to leave this world. Great job.
miyuve chapter 20 . 6/21/2013
Such a great fanfic,I love reading it again and again. XD

Hope to read more from you in the future...Best of luck!
looksniceonyoutoo chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Reading this story for the second time. Still gets me. I just wanted to say you're an amazing writer hope you keep going. Xoxo
HonestlyAnnie chapter 20 . 6/10/2013
Awwwwwww! (,: that was sooo freaking adorable! I really loved this fic and how Rachel and Quinn grew to know and love each other gradually, and turned out to be so perfect for each other. I especially loved their banter. It was so funny what they did to Finn!
HonestlyAnnie chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
Holy crap! Lima?! This should be entertaining...
HonestlyAnnie chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
I like that you've incorporated Mercedes into the story. I really like how you wrote her too. :) On top of that, I sense a making up scene coming :D
HonestlyAnnie chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
Wow. O.o what just happened?!
HonestlyAnnie chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
This story is just so unique! I don't think I've ever encountered anything like it! Also, I'm kind of scared that they'll get into a fight at some point from figuring out that they were both using each other when they started their relationship.
HonestlyAnnie chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
"Those two could probably rule the world." I agree ;)
HonestlyAnnie chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
Lol "I have a freaking crush on my fiancé!" This is such a weird story
HonestlyAnnie chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
This is such a weird story, but I kinda like it...
GomezingRivera chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
Just read your fanfic again and yep no doubt, it's still the best Faberry fanfic out there, you're incredibly talented, really, thank you.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/6/2013
A well developed story. Enjoyed reading it. Its definitely not too long.
hoglee chapter 20 . 5/31/2013
Absolutely 100% Perfect. 'Nuff said.
2,625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »