Reviews for I'll Be
Guest chapter 20 . 6/14/2014
This is the BEST Faberry fanfic EVER!
micki24nz chapter 20 . 5/26/2014
Wow. Thankyou for an utterly EPIC fic. It has stolen a whole day of my weekend - couldn't get my eyes off it. Wonderful. x
imaferrari chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Ha! I was just reading some recent reviews after I posted mine and saw that somebody commented on your description of clothing. If I recall, I think one of the best humorous lines in the story is something like, "Jessie wore clothes, too." That sentence, all alone, made me laugh my ass off! There were several great one-liners in here. I wish I could recall more, but I finished re-reading about a week ago, so I'm not thinking of any others off the top of my head.
imaferrari chapter 20 . 5/16/2014
I am surprised this is letting me post again when I'm fairly certain I have already reviewed this chapter. Good! I just wanted to reiterate this is one of my very favorite stories and I have enjoyed my 3rd or 4th reading of it.
nora yar chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Yoitstheshiznit chapter 20 . 4/28/2014
Great story! :)
Jan D chapter 20 . 4/26/2014
CONGRATULATIONS FOR WINNING ALL FIVE(5) CATERGORIES AT THE FANATIC FANFIC AWARDS 2014! I HOPE THIS GIVES YOU MORE INSPIRATION TO WRITE MORE FABERRY FICS! I LOVE LOVE YOU AND ALL YOUR STORIES! MORE POWER!
tinymick chapter 20 . 4/23/2014
I love you i love you i love you. This is what a freaking Faberry story looks like. This fucking story god damn it dude. Just- agh, that's what I have to say.
Momiloan chapter 20 . 4/21/2014
I was rereading I'll be and is so fucking good that i hope someday you write another story.
lee.hunter chapter 20 . 4/14/2014
Still one of my all time favorites.
AG chapter 20 . 4/7/2014
This was probably the best Faberry fanfic I ever read. Truly amazing. The way they fell for each other was beautiful even if it all emerged from a lie. Their little gestures and all the little things is what made it all more romantic and the story was very believable. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
SlightlyOddGirl chapter 20 . 4/7/2014
This is by far one of the best Faberry fics I've read, I didn't want to put it down but I also wanted to drag it out because I was enjoying it so much.
Thank you for writing such an incredible story (I still haven't recovered from the lapdance scene lol)
- Skye
DevlinGrace chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
I really really enjoyed this.. nicely done
Ashley-In-Wonderland chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
I think one of my favorite parts is the way you describe the fashion, it's perfect. It perfectly helps you to see what they are wearing and it has a purpose, each article of clothing ! It fits them and them pressing each other !
That's just one reason this is one of my top 3 favorite glee fanfictions! Def my favorite realistic one ! (One of Zombies and one is them as murders lol)
Shalla P Pellom chapter 20 . 3/20/2014
This was beautifully written. I've gotten nothing in my life done because I couldn't stop reading. Will be looking for more of your work.
2,703 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »