Reviews for I'll Be
JokersLastLaugh chapter 20 . 9/4/2013
Was a really well written and wonderful/funny/smutty(good)/aww'ing story. Except for some parts where you do not space word, you're a really good writer.
I loved the thoughts/conscious things, where you had Rachel or Quinn argue with their inner thoughts. So funny. I liked Jeremy and Lydia, Jeremy being a stoner romance sage who knows all.

I really loved this story and I thought it was great.
NuvolKinton chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
This chapter was epic! The inner thoughts of the two girls were hilarious and the story is getting better and better :D
NuvolKinton chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Reading it and absolutely loving it for the 2nd time 3
gllover22 chapter 20 . 8/22/2013
Late to the party, but this story was just absolutely perfect. Really well done. The writing was great. Thanks so much for writing this. I'm sure I'll revisit it. You wrote Rachel and Quinn to a tee. It was built like a crescendo in a musical piece. Finally exploding with emotions of love, happiness and GLEE. ;) Thanks.
Weasleyswan chapter 20 . 8/17/2013
Wow! Just wow, this whole story has been amazing! Thank u
SixPerfections chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
"Advert your eyes! Advert your eyes! Abort mission! Abort, I say!"

This story is just filled with fantastic lines lol..

And... DAMN YOU! You took their relationship almost to square one. I get why you did it but its frustrating as hell. Now we're going to have to wait for it to get back to the point it was before! You SUCK! :P

Also the Ainsley and Charlene wedding thing is great. But not. Because now if Quinn tells Rachel how she feels for real Rach might think she's only saying it for the broadway thing. Drama!
SixPerfections chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
So evil. The truth had to come out. But so evil. Get with the making up already! :D
SixPerfections chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
"No. I'm in love with my fiancé! I am so not all right."

lol you've got some great lines in this fic. :).

By the way you know how I decided you're a master storyteller (TM)? You actually made me kinda sorta maybe like Jesse St James. That is an accomplishment right there.
SixPerfections chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
The last line of the chapter is epic... Rachel exasperated that she might just have a crush on her fiance of a year and a half. lolz. This is halarious and great. No wonder it has so many reviews. Gotta love it. :D
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
"Admit it, Fabray, we've gone the gay-way.

Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!"

That made me crack up.

Wow an engagement in chapter 2. That's just crazy. What the hell is gonna be in the next 300k words? haha who knows. This is sweet. Though I hope the no sex thing gets thrown overboard before too long lol.
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Holy crapola. That was intense.. too much intensity. I kinda had to stop reading a few times cuz it was just too much. The out of the blue declaration of love was very 'hugh? wtf?' but then it kinda made sense after it was all explained. Poor Quinn. This is really good so far. A plus. )
Sarah chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
OMG THIS IS SO HOT AND AMAZING AND WONDERFUL. YOU ARE GREAT.
fuck, i love fanfiction so much
you're wonderful
CanadianPianoMan chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
I've been reading through this and damn... Just... Wow. It's really cracky in some ways, like the initial setup. And also how no one finds out Quinn as "Rachel" and Rachel are never different people, but I digress.

It's really well written. I like the way you write Quinn, and the way she repeats "lie and manipulate like it's a mantra is actually scarily accurate. And Rachel seems really in character being the somewhat obsessive, driven and neurotic girl she's always been.

I also really like how the fic seems to take a more realistic look at the series instead of how it actually went with just about everyone getting some kind of happy ending. With all the shit going on something should've been bound to happen

I'm really enjoying the fic. Good job! :)
TheFeelsAreStrongInThisOne chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
I'm gonna look like a raging lunatic in this review, so I apologize in advance. Ahem...
OH MY GOD THIS STORY IS SO FREAKING AWESOME I CAN'T EVEN...
I've read it four times by now and I'm probably gonna keep reading it forever. I'm legitimately obsessed with it. This last chapter was hilarious.
Definitely going to my favorites :D
EmilyPLLover chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
This story was perfect. I'm glad I finally got around to reading it after seeing it so many times. I really liked Rachel & Quinn's friendships w Jesse, Lydia & Jeremy. Everything flowed very well together & there isn't a scene that I would change. Great job.
2,666 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »