Reviews for Adopting A Monster
Chaozsama chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Totally fell for it. It's a cliffhanger. I wonder when you'll be updating it. It's been a year since you last wrote that you're going on hiatus and 2 summer breaks have passed :) Hope you find time and inspiration to continue the story.
ILuvHiro chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
Hi I came across your story and loved it. Your writing is wonderful. And the flow is magnificent. There was never a dull moment and I'm anxious to learn what happens next. That little boy gives me the creeps. I hope you continue...although it seems like you haven't updated in over a year, so that might not happen. Still, if you ever decide to continue please know that you have lots of eager fans.

chan-san-sama chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
its so good but update you lazy tit
Kirakrz chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Hi there. Please please update this story. I have been waiting for chapter 6 for ages!
Kirakrz chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Please update! I have been looking forward to your new chapters for ages :(
xhuizini chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
i'm a fan of this story of yours,

it would be really nice if you update the next chapters soon...

(_)
ErurainiaLai chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
This is awesome! i love it :D ... and i hope you continue it soon! i'll be sad if you dont :D
peacemakerwarfreak chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter! This is so awesome! :D
teabags chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Well this story has certainly got my attention !

I love it so far ! It does sorta remind me of Orphan, except they don't have kids already or a house in the middle of no where/snow. But it's looking really good ! I love the suspense aha !

I wonder how evil this child is going to be. I bet he'll try and push Nokaki's buttons and yet suck up to Hiro-san.

;p ehehe !
elderwolves chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
I like the story so far, and will continue to like it as long as you don't have the kid try and kill Nowaki (or if you do, do it well). But the main reason I chose to review is because you said English was not your fist language. Not once did I think your grammar was particularly bad, I never would have thought this wasn't your native language! I was shocked to say the least. Keep up the good work, and congratulations on learning another language so well. -Elderwolves
animebaka14 chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
please update! please please please~~!

needs moaaar.

this is interesting since the kid.. lawl i forgot his name, has an interesting character that isn't bratty. so far.
x chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
Geh...you put me in suspense and now you're leaving me hanging? Hyaaa...hurry finish the test and come back A.S.A.P!

Good luck!
Ilyaimatsi chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
Can't wait~ See you in June :D
Ancr chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
Oh gawd... This reminds me of the horror movie: The orphan. Spooks out. I do hope it is anything but that movie. But thanks for the read!
Rayze von Wolfin chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
HOMG!

I Heard this song and it reminded me of this stories view of Itaru when he saw Hiroki! XD Loved it!

Darren Hayes; Creepin up on you