Reviews for Adopting A Monster
KanamexYuukiLover chapter 5 . 2/17
Please continue.
KanamexYuukiLover chapter 4 . 2/17
I hope they I adopt real soon. I just notice that the genre is "Horror". Hopefully no one dies.
KanamexYuukiLover chapter 3 . 2/17
I'm going to assume that Itaru is the monster child. I can picture it now, Itaru is going to be the devil to Hiroki but an angel to Nowaki. Like if Itaru purposely break something in the house, Hiroki sees it and tries to punish him, but then he would probably run and cry out "Daddy!" to Nowaki.
KanamexYuukiLover chapter 2 . 2/17
I wonder how the kid will change Hiroki and Nowaki's life.
KanamexYuukiLover chapter 1 . 2/17
Fantastic Chapter!

Most likely Hiroki will agree to adopting.
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
Please continue real soon.
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 4 . 9/7/2015
I hope they adopt the teen.
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
I hope they adopt that teenage boy.
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 2 . 9/7/2015
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Chaozsama chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Totally fell for it. It's a cliffhanger. I wonder when you'll be updating it. It's been a year since you last wrote that you're going on hiatus and 2 summer breaks have passed :) Hope you find time and inspiration to continue the story.
ILuvHiro chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
Hi I came across your story and loved it. Your writing is wonderful. And the flow is magnificent. There was never a dull moment and I'm anxious to learn what happens next. That little boy gives me the creeps. I hope you continue...although it seems like you haven't updated in over a year, so that might not happen. Still, if you ever decide to continue please know that you have lots of eager fans.

chan-san-sama chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
its so good but update you lazy tit
Kirakrz chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Hi there. Please please update this story. I have been waiting for chapter 6 for ages!
Kirakrz chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Please update! I have been looking forward to your new chapters for ages :(
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »