Reviews for The Time In Between
christine wood chapter 46 . 10/29
Loved it from start to finish
Yea Jk Rowling said herself that Ron becomes the co-owner with George on the shop after the war. He actually doesn't become an auror but works at Weasley's Wizarding Weezes. I am soooo in love with this story right now it's unbelievable. You are a GREAT writer
This is AMAZING. You're writing is FLAWLESS and the fact that you capture each character perfectly is beyond me. I am a huge Potterhead and a HUGE Romione shipper so this Fanfic is literally a treasure sent from heaven. I am right to say Jk Rowling would be proud of this story. I love it so much you have no idea. Thank you for writing this you are amazing, this is amazing; please promise that you will become a real writer when you grow up because I would read your books FOR SURE
Lord Awesome chapter 41 . 7/4
I think there are significant problems with this part of the story.

There are wizards after all, and have significant more tools available than your muggle prosecutors.

First all, death eaters carry the dark mark on their arms. That evidence alone is enough to warrant an automatic long time stay in Azkaban, unless they are the Malfoys.

Next, extracting confessions in the wizarding world is easy: emotionally destabilize the target (can be achieved by a few hours of the cruciatus curse easily), subject it to legilimency and/or the verita serum, and you have your confession. After that, obliviate the target about the use of force.

If you think the use of unforgivables is a big no-no for Harry and Kingsley, well, there are still myriad other ways to emotionally destabilize someone.

As a result, this whole section about muggle like prosecution just doesn't sound logical to me
OMG this was the BEST fanfic I EVER READ

I'm soo Sad that It's finnish DX

H.L Malfoy chapter 46 . 2/18
I've just done with this beautiful story. It was very long chapter but worth to read. You're really brilliant to dragged the original story and mixed it with yours. Is there any sequel? I'll love to wait it.

ps. sorry my bad english.

Hello from Indonesia!
IHateSnakes chapter 19 . 2/11
Great story & well written. ihs
anne chapter 22 . 1/2
I'm so confused as to whether Ron came or not with their shed adventure, that's the only critique I have for your passionate and inspiring writing, need to make it clear if they cum. And there is the messy issue of ejaculation which wasn't really addressed in your narrative. Love it anyway, only that one area of improvement. Love The plot.
MikeyX58 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This is a quick scene, but I think it's really cute.

Ron and Hermione are in their late teens, so it's only natural they begin having these more, shall we say, carnal thoughts. A bit awkward, but it seems they both have an inkling of an idea that they desire each other. With both realizing the other one desires it, it should take too long for a relationship of some sort of pick up.

Also, damn that Ginny. Always getting in that way. Speaking of which, I would have loved to see Ginny pressing Hermione on details, embarrassing her as much as possible. Well, I guess we can't have everything in life.

Good start to your story, and I'll likely review each chapter, just dropping my thoughts. I know the stories complete, but what the hell?

Hope this finds you well,
ginny chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
so you is good den. well good. swag
starkid 22 chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
love it. it amazes me how come up with so many great ideas and I love the part where they are both on the bed together. so cute. must read more
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
This is amazing. I love the way that you have the story from both hermione and tons pou t of view not just one. I couldn't stop and now I am going to read the next chapter even if it is 4 o'clock in the morning. (oops) :)
holly1492 chapter 46 . 11/12/2014
Loved it! I hope you will keep writing more great romione stories!
Guest chapter 46 . 11/11/2014
I really really enjoyed this!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
I love this story. Honestly, this is EXACTLY what I have been searching endlessly for. You kept it so true to the book and to the characters. And while reading the book, I always tried to fill in the gaps between ron and hermione, and I couldn't have written it better myself. Superb job. Seriously love it. I've only read up to chapter 14 so far and I am so beyond impressed. In the movies, I love Rupert and Emma, but I always felt like Rupert was more timid and less like book ron than I would've liked, and I feel like lots of fan fics mirror Rupert ron versus book ron, but you didn't so thank you so much for writing. Keep doing it. It's good for the soul
1,158 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »