Reviews for Mother
Kyn chapter 13 . 5/22/2017
Awwww *sniff* Encore!
Kyn chapter 12 . 5/22/2017
"Now quit touchin my mom" XD
Thank you for commenting on how the pulling-their-limbs-into-the-shell thing is impossible for almost ALL canon designs for the turtles XD
Kyn chapter 11 . 5/22/2017
Again, it's hard for all of them to figure out, but I like how April is able to get past the knee-jerk reaction of 'it seems unhealthy' to Don's view of 'we get it but it's like having a shrine to your ancestors'
Kyn chapter 10 . 5/22/2017
I appreciate Donatello's concern for April's pregnancy ;) And Raph being so drastically mellowed out just by *knowing*
Kyn chapter 9 . 5/22/2017
Aww. This is a really deep interpretation of the turtle's feelings. She's little a little goddess mother.
Kyn chapter 8 . 5/22/2017
They have such intense feelings as they're handling this...!
Kyn chapter 7 . 5/22/2017
This is so cute. Especially Splinter's handling of the subject.
Kyn chapter 6 . 5/22/2017
"April is our mom"
"She doesn't need to be intelligent to be our mom"
Valid perspectives, both of them!
Kyn chapter 5 . 5/22/2017
I like how they're all struggling to deal with this and have different feelings. Leo is right, Splinter is their only parent. But Raph of course has feelings similar to a real child's who has found out they're adopted and has anxiety on this issue. I also like how much you've actually thought about the science of this, and that their mom would be like a child XD.
Kyn chapter 4 . 5/22/2017
Sadly I think you're all intelligent because you were mutated as hatchlings, and Splinter's just special XD
Kyn chapter 3 . 5/22/2017
Mikey is always the unexpected genius ;)
Kyn chapter 2 . 5/22/2017
Ha! This is a problem that has no analog to normal IRL morality! Donnie handled it very admirably.
Kyn chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
D'awwwww...! I really love the idea of them being in awe and revering her even though she's obviously not intelligent. She's still their mom...!
princessebee chapter 13 . 10/13/2014
this story is quite amazing. there's so much going on here, both sad and beautiful, touching and uplifting. I really love it.
GirlforGod99 chapter 13 . 4/3/2014
this is mega cute. Keep going!