Reviews for Mother
princessebee chapter 13 . 10/13/2014
this story is quite amazing. there's so much going on here, both sad and beautiful, touching and uplifting. I really love it.
GirlforGod99 chapter 13 . 4/3/2014
this is mega cute. Keep going!
TurtlesForeva chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
This story is wonderfully amazing. Please update soon.
Johnnyjayo chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
It's kinda good that you didn't mutate her 'cause I think that's what almost all of us has probably expected. And that would've been lame. all in all this was pretty good.
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 13 . 10/29/2011
Aw lol

Funny
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 13 . 2/10/2011
AW! This is so cute! Rock on! *U* Love this about Raph! *U* Absolutely gorgeous! *U*
Mikell chapter 13 . 2/10/2011
Awesome. Just awesome. I love seeing them happy, so this... is beautiful. Anger management therapy, that's priceless. lol

Nice.

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
Second daughter of Eve chapter 13 . 2/10/2011
This is really cute, the guys finding their mom, I like it.

Eve
KameTerra chapter 13 . 2/10/2011
"She's my peace."

What a beautiful way to end this delightful story. Thanks for sharing!

KameTerra
Linzerj chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
Haha, that last bit was quite humorous! Lovely job!
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
I believe in the movie in which the turtles travel in time to feuadal Japan to help with a rebellion, Leo was able to tuck his head into his shell like a normal turtle. Great chapter anyway. For some reason, I'd like to see more reaction between Catherine and Splinter.
Soului chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
Lol, the last line with Casey was awesome.
Mikell chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
OMgoodness that's just about the cutest thing I've ever read. I was very proud when Kame consented to eat his blackberries while sitting on my chest one day. (if you go to my profile and follow the link to my blog, you can see a picture of the mess he made) lol We haven't progressed to eating from hands yet, tho he will allow me to pet the top of his head.

Poor Casey. That made me LOL. :)

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
D'Fuentes chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
Oh my this is so cute ~
dondena chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
April getting her to eat from her hand sounded really cool. That would be so cute. And Raph was funny with what he said about Casey touching his mom. lol