Reviews for Mass Effect 2: Fractured
GC42 chapter 39 . 11/30/2013
Nice to see you're still writing. I enjoyed the chapter.
Nymra chapter 38 . 9/1/2013
God. Fucking. Damnit.

Hell of a story! I'm guessing there's only a couple chapters left, but I'm glad I found it at this point and not in a cliffhanger... I think I'd have died from nerves only!
This story was amazingly well narrated, the tension was high in every freaking moment and my nails suffered from that... a lot. Your characters were really spot-on, Garrus willing to sacrifice everything to recover Shep, Miranda being cold and calculating until faced with the chance of losing her sister, Liara losing it totally when she thinks she lost everyone, Kaidan... God, Kaidan was really in character, the turmoil in his mind and the indecision, caring for Shep but not sure if it was her, him doubting everything and not having a problem expressing it... He's not my favourite character, because of exactly that. In ME3 I thought like 3 times that he finally trusted Shep only to begin doubting again. And it annoyed the hell of me... Even then, I could to a certain point understand why he doubted her. That's why I never hated him. And you portrayed all of this perfectly in your story.
The fights were amazingly narrated, keeping me on edge all the time. It often happens to me that some authors tell the firefights in a monotonous way, that makes them boring. That didn't happen here at all... I think I lost a few years of my life from the tension actually, lol.
And you made the whole mission so freaking HARD and difficult for the team that it made LotSB DLC look like a piece of cake in comparison. Again, great narrating skills.

Hope to see the end of this, but at least the worst part has ended... good luck there!
SilverFoxQueen chapter 37 . 10/10/2012
Damn. I think I'm at a loss for words. Other than . . . That was totally wicked!
ReaverClankAlice and SlyCooper chapter 37 . 5/7/2012
I just finished reading it and I love it. It is an absolute masterpiece. Please to the heavens can you continue this. PLEASE! You will make me extremely happy! That is all. GREAT WORK!
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 37 . 5/3/2012
they'll be lucky if Shepard doesn't adopt Jack's way of dealing with things and go on a rampage
milly-finalfantasy chapter 37 . 5/3/2012
AWW Garrus's kiss broke the spell :P lol

Nice chapter, im so glad Shep has finally returned to the land of the living and reunited with Garrus :)

Hopefully she wont have any lasting nasty effect from Kamala and if she does lets hope its not against Garrus

Cant wait for the next update :)
Yngvildr the Voracious chapter 36 . 4/6/2012
Man, you glued me to your shit as surely as Michael Bay glues me to his. There is action EVERYWHERE and it overwhelmed me. The worst is that... I freaking liked it, dude ! Seriously, you sure you're not Michael Bay ?
Aivi Lomah chapter 36 . 4/6/2012
oh what a place to leave it! am seriously enjoying this, thanks for getting another chapter up so soon
milly-finalfantasy chapter 36 . 4/6/2012
Come on Shep...Fight

Cant wait for next update :)
Yngvildr the Voracious chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
You know that Kamala means horrible and disgusting in Finnish, right ? O
RShep chapter 35 . 3/31/2012
What an evil cliffhanger! Update soon!
Lil-B-Rebel chapter 35 . 3/30/2012
please update soon

loving the story

cnt wait for more x
milly-finalfantasy chapter 35 . 3/17/2012
Oh no...

Had to run for the tissue's there *SOB* :(

Excellent chapter Cant wait for the next update
dannybates chapter 35 . 3/17/2012
Oh dear :( Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter
RaRiley chapter 34 . 3/13/2012