Reviews for Chaotic Dynamics
slc6548 chapter 30 . 10/19/2011
Well that sure came back to bite him on the ass - hmmmmm interesting ending. You always have a way of making it worth the read - great job!
LisaF29 chapter 30 . 10/19/2011
Great chapter! Oh boy, didn't see that ending coming. Who on earth released the photo, and who's going to enforce the law since the Volturi are gone? So many questions. Can't wait for more!
Ness1956 chapter 30 . 10/19/2011
OMG! That was awesome!

So...what does that HUGE Cliffy mean?

Love your writing and I hope you continue either with this or a new story!
Midnitelilly chapter 30 . 10/19/2011
I loved these two stories, thank you for sharing them.
wendy1969 chapter 30 . 10/19/2011
I aint so sure what it means. But how come the ending is how it is. Are you doing a third story in this or maybe an off shot or something. because of the end of the epi is why i ask this.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 30 . 10/19/2011
Hey Epilogues take as long as they take. hmm does this mean another round of excitment for them all. What channel were they on? you know you cannot leave it there can you. Nope you cannot. xx
SavageGraceX chapter 30 . 10/18/2011
Urgh. Psycho pixie... I want to kick her in her face. Yeah - hate. her. THAT. much P
thepinktabby chapter 30 . 10/18/2011
LMAO I love the last line and how Jasper was like dude cool your jets. HAHA cute!

Thanks for the epi! Thanks for the great story, even though you've told us there's NO hope for Edward... *smirk* I'll still be the last one holding out! HAHAHA

Honestly this was brilliantly written, well thought out, great plot lines, awesome character development i loved it. I loved that you took Peter and added different quirks that fleshed him out from a 2 dimensional character in to a three dimensional being who loves his TV and cared enough to return the car. LOL

Thanks for the great story! If you do end up writing another I'll definitely be there cheering you on!
letsjustdance chapter 30 . 10/18/2011
I was cracking up through half of this chapter...very funny! I love Peter calling Bella "Miss Bella", so cute! Emmett's reaction is just pure Emmett..lol..begging them NOT to move and then threatening them if he had to keep chasing them around setting up the TV..hilarious! Poor Larry the Cable Guy...if your number's up, I guess it's up, huh? So, are you writing a Threequel then? I have you on author alert so I'll be sure and see when you post something new. I've missed you. *hugs*
CentauRita chapter 30 . 10/18/2011
As I opened this Epi chappie #30...

**My lips, puckered...morosely...whistling to: Somewhere Out There**

As I read through the opening of the Epi's A/N

**Change of tune(with a 'slight' change in the lyrics)...Here I am, Rock 'ME' like a hurricane...cause your stories have gale forces that just .Over! ;} **

And, Yes! I'm still out here and I'm still interested ;D

And, who ever said the game of cards was ever boring...**Pssphit!~~shakes head~~...Obviously, they've never played at the Whitlock's Cabin. Come to think of it...who wants world peace, anyway...seems like they are always...' right there in the action.'

In the 'thick' of things is where they will always be. As Peter eluded... "Things were boring for all of us until you came along.I also don't believe that it was the suits being bugged that 'Mister Hair Care' Heriberto eluded too that they would need to 'worry' about. Of course, Natan, probably KNOWs what the answer is and as Jasper said "You know I don't like loose ends."...MuuuHawHawHaaaaw!**

Come on, BB!

**Okay...change of tune...again**

Get down on it! Just, get down on it. Gotta get down, Gotta get down...!**Shame on you, BB, for not helping Jasper with his 'little problem'~~Oh, get your mind outta the gutter, for Cristos sake!~~his 'little problem' of loose-ends, that is...BTW, VO-5, by Heriberto, works wonders on those ends ;}

The car? Peter salvaged...the car? OMG!

**I can picture Jasper & Bella standing beside it, now...arms around each other, Bella lying her head against Jasper's chest as they quietly sigh, wistfully together. As they look upon the car their gazes become un-'Focus'-ed as they are each lost in memory as they reminisce about their backseat-sexipades...

Both, speaking...together...at the same time...

**Both, sighing, loudly...again, as they look at the car**

"This was sooo...'Pre'-us"

~~giggles~~

Hope your writing muse finds you ;} when the whim, strikes you!

Take Care & Happy Writing...Always!

Rita ;D
haylee21 chapter 30 . 10/18/2011
ahhh fuck...i loved this story...glad you finally finished it and i hope you keep writing...ur very talented
Twiolic chapter 30 . 10/18/2011
Soooo...its not over? Do I smell a sequel? OMG I hope so.

It was worth the wait. I loved it, although I felt bad for the cable guy.
Lost In Belgium chapter 30 . 10/18/2011
I hope this means there's a part 3...

Great ending. I'm really looking forward to what comes next.
Sassy Mami chapter 30 . 10/18/2011
Oh shit, they didn't get Emmett to delete that video. damn. is that is or is there a number three coming up? I be happy either way. Great Epi.
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 30 . 10/18/2011