Reviews for Chaotic Dynamics
kantorkan chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
I would much rather she had a physical shield along with her mental one.
kantorkan chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
well that was different.i love when people put Peter and Charlotte in the J/B stories but this version is just not feeling right at . of course the Bella in this story is not the one i am use to either.
kantorkan chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
what is Peter's prob. normally he is all fun and games never have seen him act like should be all over Bella teasing the shit out of her and annoying Jasper.
NatalieLynn chapter 30 . 10/8/2013
LOL! Oh man, I love your Peter & Char! They are so non-cliche. I loved this one so much that I ended up staying up all night reading it straight through. Wonderfully written!
yaycupcakes chapter 14 . 5/19/2013
Bella's attitude/personality is pretty irritating. Love your stories but sometimes the way she behaves makes me want to pull my hair out. I agree with Peter that Jasper "mollycoddles" her, lol.
it's simply me n you chapter 29 . 4/27/2013
I like the way you completed things.
The back & forth to each other as they lay in the sun reconnecting, really helped to see them just "being". And I like her comment "I'm tired of adventures."
omnomsoup chapter 30 . 4/23/2013
That freaking cliff hanger. I'm so glad I found these stories after they were all completed though. I'd go insane waiting on the chapters/ sequels.
omnomsoup chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
Bella is a jerk. :b
omnomsoup chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I like the change up in the relationship between Jasper and Peter in this fic. Most that I have read with the two had a much different bond, considering each other very close siblings. Don't get me wrong, I like many of those stories, the variety is appealing is all.
Nisa Cullen chapter 30 . 12/24/2012
Hahaha now that's a way to end an epilogue!
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
The best thing about being late to the party is seeing the sequel is already complete! I look forward go reading!
MiserysMama chapter 30 . 12/8/2012
Part 2 was a little intense, but enjoyable. Thank you.
MiserysMama chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
Herbert the Horse. Close relative to Mr. Ed? At least Mr. Ed had manners.
alanneau2 chapter 30 . 7/25/2012
Terrific story! Thank you
GeezerWench chapter 30 . 7/22/2012
Oh my goodness, I don't know why I didn't read this before. I'll have to put the other one on alert. Well, heck. I'm going to have to read "Running" over again. Got them on my "list".

Well done!

Looks like Jasper's gonna be in trouble! LOL! Oh damn! And he was the one worried about the cameras everywhere.

Be a great story for the Enquirer or Weekly World News. Bwah ha ha ha ha ha!

You do have to kind of wonder why the occasional vamp doesn't get blown up by some modern human weapons. Not that regular folks have RPGs in their basements, but still...

Good job.