Reviews for Chaotic Dynamics
GeezerWench chapter 18 . 7/21/2012
Hmmmmm. I think Jasper may have to lay down an "Alpha command" on Bella because she's going to cause trouble.
GeezerWench chapter 17 . 7/21/2012
Oooo! Good back story! Charlotte's and Peter's, I mean.
GeezerWench chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
Oh Mistle-slav, or whatever the hell his name was!

I remember that guy. He kept showing up like a bad rash.

GAD! What the hell is Maria up to...
GeezerWench chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Well, that wasn't awkward at all.

I read "Running" quite a while ago, so I'm glad you're mentioning things that happened then. Primarily what I remember from that one is Jasper and Bella in the hot springs.

Crazy, I know.

LOL
Sinvisigoth chapter 15 . 5/3/2012
ooooh! ooooh! ooooh! *bounces in seat and sticks hand in the air* Edward did order Bella! Before he died he told her not to drop her shield under any circumstances until she was safe back with all her family. And even when she felt safe with Jazz she found it impossible to drop it even at his request, so maybe that was part of the mate bond, she really was unable to go against the order Edward had given her to keep it up.
Duchess Dewdrop chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Ding dong the witch is dead. LOVED THIS STORY! You have an incredible imagination. I loved the new characters and the whole, ongoing 'bond bag' theme - lol. This story owned me, just like Running, for 2 days. Gah. You write one hell of a story. I am not sure what else I can say. I love your Charlotte and Peter. They have totally grown on me. Thank you, for another wonderful, engrossing and highly enjoyable read. I am off to start the third installment in J/B's adventures in mating. Good times!
middlewife chapter 29 . 3/2/2012
Tired of adventure? Bella's life has been one long adventure since moving to Forks.
middlewife chapter 28 . 3/2/2012
Ah, I knew Bella would do something to help them win. I hope Maria meets her final death now.
middlewife chapter 24 . 3/2/2012
Stupid idiots. They think the only danger is from Jasper, although Natan also had good arguements about being wary of the strength of the Cullens. They are underestimating bells, thoough, to their detriment.
middlewife chapter 22 . 2/29/2012
EW!

It is a bit mean to tempt a vegetarian vampire that way.
middlewife chapter 21 . 2/29/2012
I'm terrible at picking movies, but it sounds like old-time "The Godfathr" to me. Laughed at Bella's Russian oaths!
middlewife chapter 19 . 2/28/2012
Maria, above all else, is a survivor with plenty of cunning. She used eveything she ever knew about Jasper to trick him.
middlewife chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
Is maria trafficking humans for vamp food? It goes with the drug trade and gunrunning in a sense.
middlewife chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Well something certainly changed when the men were out 'chatting.' Its Miss Bella now, and he addressed her directly. They even got an invite back.
akk87 chapter 30 . 2/7/2012
Hello hello!

I'm an avid fan of your writing and think you have such a unique and specific idea of Jasper/Bella - along with developing Peter/Charlotte beyond what my dreams imagined. It's a joy to read your work.

Out of curiosity, do you think you'll compile these stories into a book?

I can't wait to continue reading your stories.

Best regards,