Reviews for Chaotic Dynamics
MiserysMama chapter 30 . 12/8/2012
Part 2 was a little intense, but enjoyable. Thank you.
MiserysMama chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
Herbert the Horse. Close relative to Mr. Ed? At least Mr. Ed had manners.
alanneau2 chapter 30 . 7/25/2012
Terrific story! Thank you
GeezerWench chapter 30 . 7/22/2012
Oh my goodness, I don't know why I didn't read this before. I'll have to put the other one on alert. Well, heck. I'm going to have to read "Running" over again. Got them on my "list".

Well done!

Looks like Jasper's gonna be in trouble! LOL! Oh damn! And he was the one worried about the cameras everywhere.

Be a great story for the Enquirer or Weekly World News. Bwah ha ha ha ha ha!

You do have to kind of wonder why the occasional vamp doesn't get blown up by some modern human weapons. Not that regular folks have RPGs in their basements, but still...

Good job.
GeezerWench chapter 20 . 7/21/2012
Oh yeah! Here comes the ass kickin', arm rippin', beheadin' and burnin'!

YEE haw!

Evidently, Maria changed her mind about having "talented" vamps around.
GeezerWench chapter 18 . 7/21/2012
Hmmmmm. I think Jasper may have to lay down an "Alpha command" on Bella because she's going to cause trouble.
GeezerWench chapter 17 . 7/21/2012
Oooo! Good back story! Charlotte's and Peter's, I mean.
GeezerWench chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
Oh Mistle-slav, or whatever the hell his name was!

I remember that guy. He kept showing up like a bad rash.

GAD! What the hell is Maria up to...
GeezerWench chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Well, that wasn't awkward at all.

I read "Running" quite a while ago, so I'm glad you're mentioning things that happened then. Primarily what I remember from that one is Jasper and Bella in the hot springs.

Crazy, I know.

LOL
Sinvisigoth chapter 15 . 5/3/2012
ooooh! ooooh! ooooh! *bounces in seat and sticks hand in the air* Edward ~did~ order Bella! Before he died he told her not to drop her shield under any circumstances until she was safe back with all her family. And even when she felt safe with Jazz she found it impossible to drop it even at his request, so maybe that was part of the mate bond, she really was unable to go against the order Edward had given her to keep it up.
Duchess Dewdrop chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Ding dong the witch is dead. LOVED THIS STORY! You have an incredible imagination. I loved the new characters and the whole, ongoing 'bond bag' theme - lol. This story owned me, just like Running, for 2 days. Gah. You write one hell of a story. I am not sure what else I can say. I love your Charlotte and Peter. They have totally grown on me. Thank you, for another wonderful, engrossing and highly enjoyable read. I am off to start the third installment in J/B's adventures in mating. Good times!
middlewife chapter 29 . 3/2/2012
Tired of adventure? Bella's life has been one long adventure since moving to Forks.
middlewife chapter 28 . 3/2/2012
Ah, I knew Bella would do something to help them win. I hope Maria meets her final death now.
middlewife chapter 24 . 3/2/2012
Stupid idiots. They think the only danger is from Jasper, although Natan also had good arguements about being wary of the strength of the Cullens. They are underestimating bells, thoough, to their detriment.
middlewife chapter 22 . 2/29/2012
EW!

It is a bit mean to tempt a vegetarian vampire that way.
1,099 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »