Reviews for Chaotic Dynamics
middlewife chapter 21 . 2/29/2012
I'm terrible at picking movies, but it sounds like old-time "The Godfathr" to me. Laughed at Bella's Russian oaths!
middlewife chapter 19 . 2/28/2012
Maria, above all else, is a survivor with plenty of cunning. She used eveything she ever knew about Jasper to trick him.
middlewife chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
Is maria trafficking humans for vamp food? It goes with the drug trade and gunrunning in a sense.
middlewife chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Well something certainly changed when the men were out 'chatting.' Its Miss Bella now, and he addressed her directly. They even got an invite back.
akk87 chapter 30 . 2/7/2012
Hello hello!

I'm an avid fan of your writing and think you have such a unique and specific idea of Jasper/Bella - along with developing Peter/Charlotte beyond what my dreams imagined. It's a joy to read your work.

Out of curiosity, do you think you'll compile these stories into a book?

I can't wait to continue reading your stories.

Best regards,

Tiffany
givemesomevamp chapter 30 . 2/4/2012
Oh snap! So...vamps going public? Guess I'll have to wait for you to finish the new fic to find out.

You mentioned being burned out in your A/N this chap, and I totally unnderstand that feeling, but I'm SO glad you took the time to write this fic. It's amazing! And I'm sure the next installment will be as well.

Thanks again for the great read! And much love to your hard working beta for the hours and love she invested too. SO worth it!
givemesomevamp chapter 29 . 2/4/2012
Well...this was a nice coming off of the last. Actually, I pretty much love everything about this chap. I appreciate the fact that you don't feel the need to fill in every single detail, or stay in chronological order. This was a sweet way for them to reconnect and wind down this story, but I'm sad to see it end.

Only the Epi left...
givemesomevamp chapter 27 . 2/4/2012
*deep breath*!
givemesomevamp chapter 25 . 2/4/2012
"Good Lord!" She sighed. "I swear, it doesn't matter what the species, men only ever think about food and sex. Look!" She flipped the phone open and pushed a button. The phone came to life with a soft 'ping' that would have been almost unnoticeable to human ears. #trufax

And then there's this gem!

"Let's hope it doesn't involve shit that can blow us up," Peter muttered. "I'm sort of partial to being in one piece. I don't want to be turned to ashes any time soon. And I sure as hell don't want it to be at the hands of some damn blood bag. It's downright insulting!"

LMAO!

The thing with the RPG was brillant, as well as the cameras. Much harder to keep secrets in this age of technology, and I'm thrilled you incorporated that into this fic!

Can't wait to see what happens! And luckily, I don't have to:-)

BTW- Once again, SOOOOOOOOO damn happah I waited till this was complete, cuz yeah. I would've been all up in your inbox wanting to know what happens next. #moretrufax
givemesomevamp chapter 24 . 2/4/2012
No one creates OCs that come to life quite as well as you, I must say. And I don't even like original characters on the whole. Well, after your werewolf from Running and now Natan, maybe I should just start judging on a case by case basis...

And now I'm rambling.

Back to the chap! I don't know exactly how to take Natan but he certainly catches on quickly.

And your Maria is a crazy bitch, but I'd expect nothing less.

Thanks for the great chap! Only six more to go!

P.S. I'm now positive there will be no sleep tonight. Also, I'm positive this story is SO worth it!
givemesomevamp chapter 23 . 2/4/2012
"Not that Jasper would be able to eat them all. But he had a feeling his old comrade-in-arms was going to be willing to give it the old college try." My favorite line from this fucked up-but-awesome chapter.

Even without describing whatever was in that smaller building, I shivered. Just from their reactions to it.

Char was great! I like that she has balls, but knows when to shut up. I also like that she's a tough woman without being crude.

Poor Jasper! Hope guilt doesn't eat him up. He did have brain and blood on his face and then in his mouth - TWICE. He's only a vampire after all...

Imagining the look on his face when he sneezed was priceless! That was a stroke of genius.
givemesomevamp chapter 22 . 2/4/2012
And the plot thickens...
givemesomevamp chapter 21 . 2/4/2012
Bella's encased in concrete? I can always count on you to be upredictable, going where no Twific writer has gone before and all that jazz.

So, who's the talented one, hmmmm? Dreadlocks or Natan? I'm assuming it's not the hot, stupid guys. Though, you know what they say about assuming...

Jasper's plan to start killing and not stop till he has his mate is WIN! But I like that he's still being smart about it, not rushing straight to her and leaving vamps behind him. It's nice to see some of that military experience show itself in a time of crisis.
givemesomevamp chapter 19 . 2/4/2012
Oh! He'd been so damn sure of himself that he missed something! Something BIG!

DAYUM!

Yet again, I'm glad I can just click the next button. Although, I'm not sure I'll feel the same tomorrow a.m.

Much thanks to you and your beta for the fab chapter!
givemesomevamp chapter 17 . 2/4/2012
She's going to do something foolish, isn't she?

Yeah...