Reviews for Chaotic Dynamics
wendy1969 chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
different, but what exactly does Rose want to say, and why did Esme confuse territory marking with the mate thing. (forgot the words)
BaconButt chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Hello Kitty thong! That's my girl.
abbymickey24 chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Why do I have this strange feeling that what Bella was talking about and what Esme was trying to say aren't the same thing?

Oh right because it's Jasper and Bella and nothing is ever easy for those two. :)

Loved the chapter and can't wait for the next one.
Aversa chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Moose boxers, Hello Kitty undies, and "Is this about peeing on trees?" made me giggle and I totally needed that this morning...lol. I am curious as to what Esme was going to say to Bella and if she would explain the mating bond differently. Looking forward to next weeks update :)
HammerHips chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Oh, how I missed these characters! I really love your portrayal of Peter and the reasons behind it. It makes perfect sense.

I am VERY curious as to what Esme was trying to discuss with Bella. The peeing on trees made me LOL! Oh, the moose undies finally made an appearance, yay! And the Hello Kity panties? Perfect. Absolutely perfect! Loved it! My only problem with this chapter is that I don't want to wait a whole week for an update!
letsjustdance chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I'm excited about this sequel..I loved 'Running'...I hope your Peter lightens up, though...can't wait for the next update. :)
Alice1290 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Really good first chapter, I can't wait for the next update. Peter is acting weird, so I wonder if something fishy is going on? I can't wait to read and find out!
genuinef250 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Yeah! When I realized who was writing this and what it is a sequel to... I literally did a little jig in my seat! Sloop excited to see what is going on and where you are going to take this... So pas on my graditude to everyone who had a hand in enabling or cohersing you to write this.
eileenKelli chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Oooo, i am SO looking forward to reading this fic! i don't have words for how much i loved 'Running', and with this first chapter, it already feels like so much is going on. i can't wait to read more! super excited _
Lux210 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
YAY! Thank you!
AMadBell chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Eh its fanfiction so routes and times are up for you to decide! Anywho Im glad to see a sequel to 'Running' I really enjoyed that story. I love this so far and look forward to next Tuesday :)

A loyal fan,

Unbalanced

xoxo
Aversa chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I'm so excited that you decided on a sequel! I like this so far. I loved Bella's behaviour in the airport. Looks like some of her human characteristics stuck around...lol. I adore Jasper.

I'm liking your version of Peter so far. He's different from what I'm used to reading and I'm wondering if he'll be a central character in this fic.

Great chapter! I'm definitely looking forward to reading more :)
RogueNLogan chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Woohoo, I've been looking forward to the sequel! Poor Bella, I can commiserate with her fidgeting. Instead of destroyed chair arms, there would have been a hole in the floor from my knee bouncing.
BamaBabe chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
YAYAYAYAY! I'm glad you've decided to write more about these two. What is up with Peter? I can't wait to find out. I just all a-flutter.

As always, Bella had me cracking up with her less than vampire ways. I love enduring and mostly patient Jasper. Thanks for sharing!
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
It sounds like Peter is being a complete ass to Jasper. But then he is either that or a clown who happens to be a perve. hehehe.
1,099 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 .. Last Next »