Reviews for Chaotic Dynamics
letsjustdance chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I'm excited about this sequel..I loved 'Running'...I hope your Peter lightens up, though...can't wait for the next update. :)
Axl'sAngel90 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Really good first chapter, I can't wait for the next update. Peter is acting weird, so I wonder if something fishy is going on? I can't wait to read and find out!
genuinef250 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Yeah! When I realized who was writing this and what it is a sequel to... I literally did a little jig in my seat! Sloop excited to see what is going on and where you are going to take this... So pas on my graditude to everyone who had a hand in enabling or cohersing you to write this.
spikemyangel chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Oooo, i am SO looking forward to reading this fic! i don't have words for how much i loved 'Running', and with this first chapter, it already feels like so much is going on. i can't wait to read more! super excited _
Lux210 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
YAY! Thank you!
AMadBell chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Eh its fanfiction so routes and times are up for you to decide! Anywho Im glad to see a sequel to 'Running' I really enjoyed that story. I love this so far and look forward to next Tuesday :)

A loyal fan,

Unbalanced

xoxo
Aversa chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I'm so excited that you decided on a sequel! I like this so far. I loved Bella's behaviour in the airport. Looks like some of her human characteristics stuck around...lol. I adore Jasper.

I'm liking your version of Peter so far. He's different from what I'm used to reading and I'm wondering if he'll be a central character in this fic.

Great chapter! I'm definitely looking forward to reading more :)
RogueNLogan chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Woohoo, I've been looking forward to the sequel! Poor Bella, I can commiserate with her fidgeting. Instead of destroyed chair arms, there would have been a hole in the floor from my knee bouncing.
BamaBabe chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
YAYAYAYAY! I'm glad you've decided to write more about these two. What is up with Peter? I can't wait to find out. I just all a-flutter.

As always, Bella had me cracking up with her less than vampire ways. I love enduring and mostly patient Jasper. Thanks for sharing!
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
It sounds like Peter is being a complete ass to Jasper. But then he is either that or a clown who happens to be a perve. hehehe.
LisaF29 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Great chapter! I'm excited to read a new chapter in Jasper and Bella's life. Peter doesn't seem too friendly so far. Wonder what's up with him. I'm anxious to see where this story is heading. Can't wait for more!
southernwandlover84 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Looking forward to reading some more of this story. I was just thinking of re-reading Running just the other day
givemesomevamp chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
THANK YOU, ARFESS96! I'm so freakin' excited over this I...just...well, shit. There's no way to adequately describe it, so I'm gonna stop tryin' now...for this review at least, before I strain something important.

First - well, I guess second thanks to my thank you above - I'd just like to say, "Bwhahahahhaha" at your partnig author's note. Perspective. Yeah. *still chuckling*

Next, I love Bella's fidgeting. Fuck it. I LOVED all of it. Your Jasper. The wartime family dynamic you've got goin'. Much better (IMO) than the lovey dovey Cullens - not that I would wanna live it. Ah, hell. If I could fuck Jasper, I'd live it for damn sure - errrrr, Moving on!

I think one of the things I always enjoy about your characters is they're not perfect. And they're not trying to be. I think their flaws make them lovable. *le sigh* Jasper...

I like your Peter. So far. I mean, he'd different. I like touch bringing in the Fork's trip of P & C too, from Midnight Sun. It brings a fic - IMO - closer to the realm of canon possibility and tends to make old shit seem fresh.

Good chapter! I'm soooo glad you decided to do a squeeequel. *titters and skips away happily*
fleetingimpasse chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
First, let me start off by saying that I am really enjoying this Peter you've created. I think it's a very authentic portrayal, especially the friendship dynamic between him and Jasper. It's how I always pictured it, to be honest.

Yes, Bella is still a little weird, but that's okay. I quite enjoy her little quirks.

A new day, a new adventure. I'm strapped in for the long haul. I look forward to reading more.
Minnakoda chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
hmmm a Peter I don't automatically like, that's a definite change!

Oh and PS I loved that little review bit about Edward. I laughed my ass off. Great work. Because Bella was really good at the sex.
1,094 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 Next »