Reviews for Air
thekiller00 chapter 22 . 7/1/2011
I really like this chapter. Ben makes a good father figure for Kyle, having gone through pretty much the same stuff with his father.

I'm excited to see how Ben and Chickie raise Fiona and Kyle while working in the sequel.
thekiller00 chapter 21 . 5/24/2011
Great chapter. as for them getting engaged, I vote for yes. I like the name, by the way.

I'm wondering though, is there a chance that this might have a sequel later on ?
jerseybelle chapter 20 . 5/24/2011
I like Chickie and Ben, but no engagement, at least not now.
thekiller00 chapter 20 . 5/24/2011
Great chapter. They fit so well together.
johnson1838 chapter 19 . 5/15/2011
love it!
thekiller00 chapter 19 . 5/14/2011
Great chapter. I liked the way that the talk between Ben and his father turned out.
thekiller00 chapter 18 . 5/10/2011
Great chapter. Ben is already filling the father role pretty well.
Emily chapter 17 . 5/3/2011
To LilahMorgann, You deleted my idea for a story. It was the Southland Season 3 Finale Smutty One-Shot. Why did you take it off? Was it too racy? Do you not want to write it? Do you know of anyother Southland Fanfics writers would be interested in this one? Please do help me out and send a reply soon.
jerseybelle chapter 17 . 5/2/2011
Ohhh, new drama. Good chapter.
thekiller00 chapter 17 . 5/1/2011
Whoa ! I really like how you have Ben, Chickie and Kyle progressing as a family. I am curious to see what kind of drama Henry brings.
thekiller00 chapter 16 . 4/23/2011
Great chapter and Happy Easter !
Emily chapter 15 . 4/20/2011
My story idea is gone! How come you took it off? If it was too inapropriate. Then, I'm sorry. I just didn't really know anybody else to ask to do it. I'm sorry.
jerseybelle chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
Ah, yes, I remember those hormones well. Poor Chickie.
thekiller00 chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
Mood swings ahead, lol. Great chapter though.
LilahMorgann chapter 14 . 4/6/2011
thank you for the kind reviews. I love writing it. And if you ever have constructive criticisms that would be fine with me :)