Reviews for Not Another High School Fanfic
nazurath92 chapter 16 . 1/9/2014
Come on Xion you don't got to be like that but I am super happy that Sora and Roxas are finally together
nazurath92 chapter 12 . 1/9/2014
I don't like Kairi and Roxas is in so much denial lol
nazurath92 chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
Come on it was just getting to the good part
nazurath92 chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
I can't wait till they learn there past
:D
nazurath92 chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
I can't wait to see when they remember eachother this story is awesome
nazurath92 chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Lol Roxas is hilarious
nazurath92 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I have to say to you who wrote this is a very great writer because I only just read this and it was very very good so thanks this is the best prologue I read so good luck because this is a great story

;)
sakura240 chapter 21 . 1/1/2014
Kura: AH HELL NO! THE WHOLE TUTORING THING WAS PART OF A BET!?

Berry: that. Is. Awesome

Kura: that aside, this story aas really adorable, sad, dramatic, etc, and damn, I wanna make stories like these but everytime I try, it ends up terrible. Then I get glad that there's stories like these to cheer me up!

Berry: I was wondering what would happen to kairi and I gotta say, it was sweet of you to add her back in :)

Kura: all in all, love thw story XD thank you so much for making such an awesome fanfic! BYES! XD
Multitules chapter 21 . 10/14/2013
...And finished! A wonderful fic btw. I've looked things up a bit and maybe if I really get into it and school lets me I'll search fro an uhm emulator? to play them all. ((all because of you and your wonderful fic! and because i've been curious for quite a while i guess))
Either way this is probably the seond time I read a long multi-chapter fic that is complete, and that leaves me happy although at the same time a little bit empty and sad...but that just means how much I liked this fic!
I'll be following your new AkashixKuroko multi-chapter so expect some more pestering from me
Multitules chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
I haven't even played Kingdom Hearts or do I know much about it but after reading your Kurobas fics I read that one shot of SoraxRoxas that I absolutely loved and now I'm reading this despite not knowing how they even look like...I know it's weird but damn this is just so good.
Amanda Hobble chapter 21 . 10/6/2013
loved it :3
BerserkerNobody chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
Awwwwww!
I love this story to bits and pieces, it had me biting my nails and re-reading parts just to make sure I didn't mis-read anything.
neofox0 chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
LOVE IT.
I absolutly love are amazing.I mean you kept everyone I charicter,your discriptions helped me to picture it perfictly,and you had an amazing plot line.
Only thing I would change is the exactly was it for?I think that's how I would have had them other than that its perfict.
The only other thing that makes it great is its the first one that I ever comleated,becas everyone discontinues there's.
But anyway love the book gonna go see if you have more,and yes I do just love that pin name its confusing.(I mean that in a good way.) :)
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 21 . 9/11/2012
Lol loved the last part XD And i hope your gonna write a new awesome story
Justice Tokidoki chapter 21 . 9/6/2012
Okay, that last bet at the end was pretty funny! :D

Really great story! I liked how you wrapped it all together at the end of it. Even though some parts were pretty cheesy, I felt like your characterizations for everyone was pretty good and IC for the most part...

I also liked the flashbacks and how both Sora's and Roxas' memories connected with the Piano. I thought it was clever...

Anyway, this was a very funny and sweet story. Nice work, I know you were probably really happy to finish it! :)