Reviews for Hollow Heart
RobinaRain chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
So my guess is that Mystique framed her own son with the murder of his girlfriend. She shape-shifted into his form, left a fingerprint and some hair (maybe fur too), used Magneto's gun, and got some sulfur and spread it on the bench to make it seem like he teleported. Now, why would she frame her own son and kill Kitty? Please update!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Neglecting this story. I need more!
Robin-Is-Totally-Whelming chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
You're story is great so far! Poor kitty! Please update soon!
Zanzibar1 chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
This is just heartbreaking! I feel so bad for Kurt! Seeing her dead and then being accused of being the murderer and then being let go! It's too much for the poor blue fuzzball.

Great chapter! Update soon!
FrankandJoe3 chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
I'm leaving soon so I can't review Metamorphis. Sorry about that, but I'mma review this. Thanks for /finally/ updating ;)

Aw :'( Poor Kurt... he wouldn't kill her... he couldn't... TAKE THE HINT GIBBS! :)

*snicker* Monkey... *tee hee*

Of course Abby's excited about meeting a German elf (: I loves her~3

Rogue's quite the badass, even after a death this tragic? ... Suspicious... Kidding, Rogue wouldn't no anything... as far as I know...

Heh, I knew somebody else noticed those huge fingers! :D

Abby still manages to be a total fangirl and balance her work with that. *Pure skill*

Silly Kurt, you don't give evidence! Naughty, Naughty~

If I were Kurt, I'd teleport in and out of the bars just to piss Gibbs off (: Sure, I'd get shot, but.. At least I'd go join Kitty!

Amanda. Pssh, I hope she did it. Death to Kurt's real sissy. :)

Aw, you included the kiss! So in character;)

AGH! I LOVE ROGUE'S ACCENT! I have a plain voice. I would kill for a southern voice... Maybe I did it. Maybe I shot Kitty. How's that sound?

I guess Amanda did kinda look black in the show... *shrug* cool.

Amanda and Kurt... getting it on? *shiver* Icky. That's illegal :) (in the XME evo thing I read, it said Amanda was still Kurt's sister...)

Strange gun name. Definately not on COD or MW3...

Magneto? *shrug* I guess I get that but... Eh, not bad. I like it.

Gibbs thinks they're crazy. *giggle* I can see that. Hilariousnesss. I approve :)

Kurt has a point. Maybe Gibbs is hitting the drugs? Whoo! Hallucinatons FTW! Especially sexy German ones~

Galloped (: He does run like that XD

Heh, kidnapping :) That won't look good on the records :)

AHA! Not real :) I knew that I knew me my weapons. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Update soon, or whenever. I'm excited to see how it goes.
thescienceofabduction chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
this is really good! please keep it up.
Ash Veran chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Poor Kurt!
animefan0000012345 chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Sounds awesome but please update soon I really want to know what happens in this story it's such a cliff hanger! I at least want to see Kurt's reaction to kitty being dead.
animefan0000012345 chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
aw update soon please!
shinofangirl chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Kurt is sooo not this much of a jackass. He can be a jocker, sure but he would never try to hurt innocent humans, even if they had guns. Also, he's blue not black. Mystique has to be the one who killed Kitty, most likely on Magneto's orders, that's the only way to explain the fingerprint and I mean you can probably buy sulfur based weed killers anywhere so there's your high level of sulfur on the bench. Last thing, I just want to know how they kept him from teleporting out of anywhere he didn't want to be.
Psychotol chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Not sure what AAFES is meant to be, but most criminologists swear by AFIS, the Automated Fingerprint Identification System.
Psychotol chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Haven't seen the other reviews yet, don't want spoilers at this point, but ... ... ...

Wouldn't phasing be almost reflexive at the sight of the wrong end of a firearm at this point? By the time Kurt and Kitty know each other well enough to have the implied relationship, they've been in at least 10 contacts and 50 Danger Room exercises.
hemillsie chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Wow, this is great! Can't wait for the next update!
Electriranger chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
OoO PLEASE! KEEP WRITING! Did Kurt really do it? I know he didn't do it because he didn't even know if she was dead... OMG, please keep writing, PLEASE
Shinzochi chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
AWESOME story, adn i am eagerly waiting to see the next chapter. (_)