Reviews for Harry's Rejection Letter
Feuer der Nacht chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Amusing. Most of it was honestly a bit childish, but since it was coming from a child, I suppose it was an accurate depiction of what would most likely happen. The part about the sock with brick made me chuckle.

One question: If discworld is in space, then how did the owl get there?
FreeAllFrogs chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Bricks are good, sniper rifles and claymore mines are just upscale bricks. Fighting a duel is a suckers bet.
med chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
:D
Tia Morgan chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This is so funny, and excellently put!

Love all the little inside jokes you put in, as I love both series' and I'm pretty sure I got them all.

Anyway, well done. This really made me laugh. D
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Very funny. Thanks for the smiles.

Tom A.
Mikefjh chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Excellent way of pulling my two favorite magic series together. I love that the librarian has access to all books in all universes. It read with just enough attitude in the voice for it to be believable as an 11 year old who "is not going" with stamping of feet and pouting.
slashslut chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
lol, this was AWESOME!
oceanlover4evr chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Atta boy, Harry. You show them! Loved that reference to Rincewind and his sock.
hyperactivator chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Oh lordy that makes me giggle.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Hahahaha oh this is too good. Brilliant work on this.
AiSard chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
excellent premise D would have enjoyed reading it as an actual fic though. The letter itself just.. well, felt a bit unpolished? and hence the fic seemed rushed. sounded like it would have turned into an awesome multi-chapter fic though )
Cateagle chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
*snicker* Now that's bloody hilarious and it's going to be *so* interesting to see the varied reactions that letter engenders.
Thobbit chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
YYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Oh my, that was awesome.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
this was good
Malcho1234 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Ah. A sock with half a brick. The Ankh-Morpork's weapon of choise against "evil" wizards.

This story cheered me up for the whole day.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »