Reviews for Galvanize
Epsillion chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I found this completely and utterly hilarious! It was hot, sexy, and hilarious. You, dear author, are AMAZING :)
Dolphin0150 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
i love it! i always thought that Rinzler and Tron were like two differnt people! ;)
RatchetXHide chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
That was beautiful. Now to go to bed happy.
aisarete chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Oh my User!

After the first two lines of this, I knew it was out of the ballpark. It's weird. It makes very, very little since. But it's fucking awesome and what more could anyone want?

I wish I could meet the anon who requested this. It's obvious we think alike. It'd be cool to meet you, too, but I'd just gape in awe of your skill.
WholockedFannibal chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
You know, this is one of the BEST ideas i've ever heard about. Tron being inside rinzlers mind and...talking dirty...hmm...you know, this is a story that made me happy :D

User.Ivy chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
omfg that was HOT I honestly can't believe I didn't read this before. Damn you, university for loading me down with so much homework!

Anyways, this was so perfectly dark and sexy and steamy *purrs*

I just LOVE the fact that Tron is actually talking dirty to Rinzler..it's just *evil grin* sexy

Amazing, hot and steamy fic!
Kiki kanji 1337 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
GOOD LORD. That. Was. Awesome. My friend had told me about this story in school and I had to get home and read it. And I love her for showing it to me lol XD You should do more!
Daft Punkette chapter 1 . 1/21/2011