Reviews for Fear
ConnietheCat chapter 10 . 12/19/2014
Keef's story thing...aww, Zim died and he never knew or tried to know...
just a person chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
umm... maybe skoodge HES A CHARACTER FROM INVADER ZIM SO YYEAH HES ALSO MY FAVRIOTE idk wateva u can come up for him btw ur stories are amazing cool and epic:P SO YA PLZZZ BYE
Guest chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
XD lol maybe skoodge would have a fear of being alone? Idk.
Chibi chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
Dude! DO LARD NAR! With the fear of loosing the Resisty members! I read this headcanon about how Lard Nar works for the Irken Empire! His fear is they find out about it! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ!
crazyanimefreak15 chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
Love this story! Keef's part was just creepy and I can only imagine what Dib's nightmares will be like now.
Ideas? Well, Scoodge strikes me as someone with a fear of being leaderless or having to fend for himself. First he works hard and is cast away by the Tallests so he followed Zim around. He seems to me like he couldn't function on his own.
Anywho, can't wait for more!
Haku1013 chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
Saw that this updated, and it made me oh-so happy... and after reading this, I am not very depressed. What will Tak do now with her Zim?
Choronyatsu chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
I want the phobia of Skoodge. The Fear of Death, which I do not know the name for.
Choronyatsu chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Oh man, so the Fear thing is true? Or a dream?
Invader Rose Tyler chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
The Robodad could be afraid of losing limbs! XD
Guest chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
DO LARD NAR DO LARD NAR! His fear should be death. Like the Resisty members being killed or something.
IrkenDefectNumber7 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
jthm referance! hahaha! i love that :P
Invader A chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Wha-?Hey!I like pink!
Invader A chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Zimmykins!Nooooooo!Oh well,I guess I just have to tell the Tallest about this.
Invader A chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Me:No wonder Miss Bitters hates teenagers!And I always thought she was born Miss Bitters.

Bitters:I don't need confor-*sniff*