Reviews for Hope Will Never Die
gabelou1991 chapter 7 . 7/10
J'aime beaucoup ton histoire.
Mitsumi789 chapter 7 . 4/14
This book is going really well, i hope you continue and update soon.
Kingkong101 chapter 5 . 4/6
This is horrible
AkaneShiro chapter 7 . 10/28/2017
IIIII LOOOOVEEE THISSSSSS CONTINUE PLEASEE!
Ch3ls3aoo chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
it is a real word
browse/obsessor
Shayging518 chapter 7 . 8/13/2017
Please update
Guest chapter 2 . 6/11/2017
Type what the fuck is wrong with you y in d nine levels of hell do you make naruto weak
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 4/5/2017
that was good keep the chapters coming
jinchurikii029 chapter 6 . 3/5/2017
The story has a good idea, the plot could be really good. If not for the fact that your grammar is so terrible. I can hardly follow along with the story properly. And the characters became oc way too fast, changes should be gradual, not always five seconds. And the fact that a 12 year old girl has a giant bust? What were you thinking? This story has good ideas but could use a lot of fixing up
some asian kid chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
NOOOOO!
why...
To be serious, this was really good. I don't really care on how much you write a chapter, just make them good, quality over quantity right? Please make more, you're an amazing writer and try to make more chapters. No flames from me... sorry to keep you cold... have a cookie (::) :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2016
You have the guy from Trigun?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Kirukku koodhi thevadiya mavane... para thayoli punda. Un fanfiction kundiya von kundilaiye vetchikoda loosu puluthi. Idhalam padikkalannu evenda aludha ombodhu koodhiyaan.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
You left one person in the harem list... Your mom!
ethan.lukkar chapter 7 . 8/11/2016
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
Guardian of Valhalla chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
I like what you did but that's way too many girls holy crap it is true some guys do have all the luck damn