Reviews for Hope Will Never Die
some asian kid chapter 7 . 11/30
NOOOOO!
why...
To be serious, this was really good. I don't really care on how much you write a chapter, just make them good, quality over quantity right? Please make more, you're an amazing writer and try to make more chapters. No flames from me... sorry to keep you cold... have a cookie (::) :)
You have the guy from Trigun?
Kirukku koodhi thevadiya mavane... para thayoli punda. Un fanfiction kundiya von kundilaiye vetchikoda loosu puluthi. Idhalam padikkalannu evenda aludha ombodhu koodhiyaan.
You left one person in the harem list... Your mom!
ethan.lukkar chapter 7 . 8/11
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
Guardian of Valhalla chapter 1 . 6/9
I like what you did but that's way too many girls holy crap it is true some guys do have all the luck damn
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 3/30
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 3/29
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 3/29
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 3/24
D chapter 7 . 3/24
Interesting story with a few interesting twists. However; I do think you could have made your story without getting Ankos' curse mark activated again. Outside of that the only problem I have with it is that either you have had major writers block or have dropped the story. Both are acceptable under certain circumstances but are still disappointing.
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 3/24
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 3/24
Pharos666 chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
Fū's Bijū is the seventh one called the Nanabi not Shichibi.
Pharos666 chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
This is an interesting concept. I have seen many fanfiction of this kind, but very little of such high quality. However, you have made a mistake. The Yondaime's title was the Yellow Flash, not Golden.