Reviews for Hope Will Never Die
Neo-Devil chapter 7 . 6/13
'sweatdrops at the fact that the sand siblings broke the fourth wall' is this going to be a running gag throughout this story? if it is, then nice...
carloletsgo chapter 7 . 4/4
UPDATE!
krchris56 chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
Really awesome story can not wait to read more once its updated.
acetwolf94 chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
NICE! ADD MORE PLEASE!
zeldawolffang chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
well i kind of like this story but there is WAY to much hinata she is the most over used pairing ever -_- now i'm trying to be mean but i would like this story alot more if hinata wasent Naruto's main focus, Naruto just started getting serious now is not the time for dating and girls pretty much Naruto was like this ''Its time to take my training seriously i need no distractions ...Oh hey its hinata lets try to get with her'' :3 but thats just my opinion and i'm just trying to help so don't think i'm trying to shit on your story. Keep it up _
Primo4 chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
This is great. Can't wait for the next chapter!
biofan09 chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
While depressed Naruto and Hinata made me sad for a while, it was all worth it to see the development that the Konoha 12 are getting.I hope Orochimaru doesn't ruin Naruto's new found acceptance. I AM worried that it will be a year or two before i see an update, but Ill trust you to at least always write chapter with the same quality I have seen so far.
Hail Lord Archanfel chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
I'mmjust glad it's back.
SneakyDevil chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
I don't have much to say about this story, besides that it is amusing to read. It could do without the constant fourth wall comments but other than that I literally can't complain or anything else.
DASvicks63 chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
Loving this story more please :P
roboguy45 chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
LOL what girl is into sharing a dude, besides a awesome chick?
DualX chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
Okay, this is interesting, i look forward to more.
dbtiger63 chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
He can gain more female admirers as long as Hinata is numero uno! I can't wait until Hinata and Naruto are near or at their peak in power, abilities and skill set to take on any other team alive!

Sweet update, no more secrets!

DB
dbtiger63 chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Great scenes with Hinata and Naruto, very well done! Through it all, I'm glad you have Naruto seeing her having the same epiphany he had which reinforces Kyuubi's advice to him. I hope this means game is on! This relationship helps both of them immensely and I hope he sidesteps Sakura regardless of her feelings.

Good job!

DB
agui972 chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
My god it's been a while and I just passed this on dumb luck and now I remember it and all the times I re-read it hoping to have an update till I just forgotten about it and now here it is updated. Anyway glad it is still alive update again soon!