Reviews for Hope Will Never Die
Shayging518 chapter 7 . 8/13
Please update
Type what the fuck is wrong with you y in d nine levels of hell do you make naruto weak
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 4/5
jinchurikii029 chapter 6 . 3/5
The story has a good idea, the plot could be really good. If not for the fact that your grammar is so terrible. I can hardly follow along with the story properly. And the characters became oc way too fast, changes should be gradual, not always five seconds. And the fact that a 12 year old girl has a giant bust? What were you thinking? This story has good ideas but could use a lot of fixing up
some asian kid chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
NOOOOO!
why...
To be serious, this was really good. I don't really care on how much you write a chapter, just make them good, quality over quantity right? Please make more, you're an amazing writer and try to make more chapters. No flames from me... sorry to keep you cold... have a cookie (::) :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2016
You have the guy from Trigun?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Kirukku koodhi thevadiya mavane... para thayoli punda. Un fanfiction kundiya von kundilaiye vetchikoda loosu puluthi. Idhalam padikkalannu evenda aludha ombodhu koodhiyaan.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
You left one person in the harem list... Your mom!
ethan.lukkar chapter 7 . 8/11/2016
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
Guardian of Valhalla chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
I like what you did but that's way too many girls holy crap it is true some guys do have all the luck damn
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 3/30/2016
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 3/24/2016
D chapter 7 . 3/24/2016
Interesting story with a few interesting twists. However; I do think you could have made your story without getting Ankos' curse mark activated again. Outside of that the only problem I have with it is that either you have had major writers block or have dropped the story. Both are acceptable under certain circumstances but are still disappointing.