Reviews for Hope Will Never Die
Louis Cyfer chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
Fū's Bijū is the seventh one called the Nanabi not Shichibi.
Louis Cyfer chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
This is an interesting concept. I have seen many fanfiction of this kind, but very little of such high quality. However, you have made a mistake. The Yondaime's title was the Yellow Flash, not Golden.
Neo-Devil chapter 7 . 6/13/2015
'sweatdrops at the fact that the sand siblings broke the fourth wall' is this going to be a running gag throughout this story? if it is, then nice...
carloletsgo chapter 7 . 4/4/2015
UPDATE!
krchris56 chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
Really awesome story can not wait to read more once its updated.
acetwolf94 chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
NICE! ADD MORE PLEASE!
zeldawolffang chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
well i kind of like this story but there is WAY to much hinata she is the most over used pairing ever -_- now i'm trying to be mean but i would like this story alot more if hinata wasent Naruto's main focus, Naruto just started getting serious now is not the time for dating and girls pretty much Naruto was like this ''Its time to take my training seriously i need no distractions ...Oh hey its hinata lets try to get with her'' :3 but thats just my opinion and i'm just trying to help so don't think i'm trying to shit on your story. Keep it up _
Primo4 chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
This is great. Can't wait for the next chapter!
biofan09 chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
While depressed Naruto and Hinata made me sad for a while, it was all worth it to see the development that the Konoha 12 are getting.I hope Orochimaru doesn't ruin Naruto's new found acceptance. I AM worried that it will be a year or two before i see an update, but Ill trust you to at least always write chapter with the same quality I have seen so far.
Hail Lord Archanfel chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
I'mmjust glad it's back.
SneakyDevil chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
I don't have much to say about this story, besides that it is amusing to read. It could do without the constant fourth wall comments but other than that I literally can't complain or anything else.
DASvicks63 chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
Loving this story more please :P
roboguy45 chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
LOL what girl is into sharing a dude, besides a awesome chick?
DualX chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
Okay, this is interesting, i look forward to more.
dbtiger63 chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
He can gain more female admirers as long as Hinata is numero uno! I can't wait until Hinata and Naruto are near or at their peak in power, abilities and skill set to take on any other team alive!

Sweet update, no more secrets!

DB