Reviews for Healing a Boy
kz109 chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
asdfhgjkl; oh no, they died! D:
but im glad that they at least knew how the other felt about them ;;
kz109 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
omg you do not know how much i love you for writing this!
:DD when the 14th episode finished i was so sad because i wanted to see more of this couple and how they were after.

this was a cute chapter :)
/goes to read the others
stolenxkisses chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
This was awesome. Thank you for writing such a gripping and interesting fic. I wasn't satisfied with the way the two episodes wrapped up (I wanted more!) so your fic was a great place to find that :) Thank you for writing for this fandom.
Naelle chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
It's a sad ending, but a beautifull fanfic. I liked it very much
Naelle chapter 8 . 3/16/2011
... nothing to say... it's too sad...
Naelle chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
Very intersting chapter. Mei Li knows how to use people and hw to have what she want
Naelle chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
It is not exacty what I imagine. But with this Yan Mei Li, Xia Lun and Da Dong couldn't be together peacefully... poor boys !

Da Dong is very kind here too (like in the precedent chapter).

Just 3 chapters and the fanfic will be finish... I'm a little sad about that.

See you
Naelle chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Da Dong is very cute in this chapter. He is very tender with Xia Lun and very honest also. I'd like to see how they'll react after this night...

See you
Naelle chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Poor Da Dong... it's like Du said before : he is in the same position as Xia Lun with him before. But I still feel sad for him. I hope Da Dng will be grateful to Xia Lun who tried to help him.

See you :)
Naelle chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
I like very much when student begin to talk about Da Dong and Xiao Lun seems bad just because they talk badly about him. It's cute, I think :)

This chapter was a little short, but I continue to like yur fanfic
Naelle chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
So... Du is here again... very interesting ! I like this chapter too.

See you.

Naëlle
Naelle chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
A good first chapter ! I'm happy to be able to find a fanfiction about about Xia Lun and and Da Dong. And I'm happy because yours seems very good.

The cnversation between the two character was very intersting (and seems very real !).

Congratulation :)

I'll read the second chapter :)

Naëlle

PS : sorry for my English. It's not my language and if I understand very weel it's not the same for speak or write. But I wanted to let yu know that I like your fanfiction