Reviews for Broken Slipper
I've been re-reading this story for years now and I always enjoy it so much! Thanks for writing such a wonderful story! I feel like this ending was so bittersweet for me because I can't help but imagine all the things that could happen in their future and I wish I could read even a little bit of their married life and everything. The ending just makes me want to know more and I wish you wrote a sequel for it.
Bookmeister999 chapter 24 . 3/4
What a beautiful story! :) :) 3
KurosawaRui chapter 1 . 2/4
Just wanted you to know, I've reread this at least 4 times and I never get tired of it. It was so well written. Thank you.
Assassel chapter 24 . 2/1
I enjoyed the story so much. Though, I admit, I miss Kyoko's "grudges". Also, she's too soft and sweet here. I was looking for some spunk. Lelz. Still great story. I'm looking forward to more stories. Any possibilities of Kanae x Yukihito?
artistofthemind chapter 24 . 11/10/2016
WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! THANK YOU FOR MAKING KYOUKO A BADASS! BEAUTIFUL!
Princess of Love and Hate chapter 24 . 10/9/2016
So I devoured this in one sitting last night and resolved to come back in the morning and leave a review since my 2 am reviews are not known for their coherence. I really and truly love this - I love fairy tale AUs in almost any fandom and they are so appropriate for this fandom that I'm sad there aren't more of them! I really liked how you cast Kanae and Chiori as the not-so-evil stepsisters and how you worked in so many of the minor characters. Before I start going off on tangents, I think this is the type of story that Kyoko would love to be cast in and I think you really do her character justice by doing so. Thank you for sharing!
Bsjsiwns chapter 5 . 9/30/2016
I know you won't read this but can I just say. HoW BLOODY UNLIKELY. That no one will care. If you say this woman has kicked her Nobel stepdaughter out they will pay attention they will hate the step mother. Sorry but this chapter made me want to smash my phone up so badly
Michiyo chapter 24 . 9/16/2016
A great delight to read! Thank you for sharing such a wonderfully written story! To be honest, I was reluctant at first to read this.. I was like "Meh, Cinderella-like story.." but I am greatly mistaken and I would deeply regret it if I hadn't read it! Couldn't put my phone down reading the story. Thank you again and you are such a wonderful writer!
crystal wolfP chapter 24 . 8/24/2016
I love your story~ This is the best written version of Cinderella universe I have came across.
The next good version I feel is the animated 'Cinderella Monogatari' , which I believe you will like if you like fairytale with a bit more reality based but still carry that little magic.
I'm putting this in my favourite list so that I can reread when I need that little magic~ Cheers~
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 20 . 8/16/2016
this story almost makes me think of the movie Ever After. which is still a Cinderella story but with a major twist. did you by chance use that movie as a basis for this fanfic or is it just a coincidence?
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 15 . 8/15/2016
I've already fallen in love with this fanfic! I'm bawling my eyes out while reading Kyoko's flashback with her father! but dang, how on earth do you keep them in character while changing them at the same time?!
HBT247 chapter 24 . 8/2/2016
it's a wonderful story.
i loved. the twist ...i think it's worth a squeal...considering the fact that saena won't backdown easily...
Guest chapter 6 . 8/1/2016
I ve been w this story since you posted ch 22. Yeah, hi. 333
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2016
Ah, no matter how many times I read this story, I still love it!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/20/2016
Loved this ending and the story overall - it's a fabulous one and I'm so glad you decided to write it! :)
1,164 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »