Reviews for Broken Slipper
Night.Owl.Kisa chapter 21 . 6/24
You have no idea how much I love this story! I started to read it around 10pm and it's now 3am, I can't stop until I finish. Don't stop making amazing work.
The Black Forest chapter 10 . 6/20
Can u change the rating cause this is so good that I want to share it with my friend, but she can't read T fics?
Tans chapter 24 . 4/20
Beautifully written and equally beautiful story.
Thank you for all your hard work on this story, it has been a great pleasure reading it :)
Keep writing
FutureMageOtaku99 chapter 24 . 4/19
OH MY GOSH! I WANNA CRYYYYY! ITS OVERRRRRRRR! SO GREAT!
The best Cinderella story I have ever read or watched. I fell completely in love with this story and your lovely writers voice. It made me giggle out loud. One of my favorite lines is when she says "she didn't know where the musicians were hiding, but she imagined they couldn't be comfortable" Keep on writing!
Shinigami Merchant chapter 24 . 3/15
It's a really sweet story that was a pleasure to read, though I must admit it was a little slow and awkward in places it was still very enjoyable and the slower pace did help to add tension and suspense to the story. I love how you portrayed Kyoko and I adored the small magical touches you managed to incorporate into the world. In my opinion it's a fanfiction that pays homage to both franchises.
Liana Legaspi chapter 24 . 12/1/2014
I know that this story is old, and you probably don't get as excited over new reviews as much as you did during the actual writing process - but this entire fic was perfect. I loved how you managed to slip in things like Corn, Princess Rosa, Mio, and even the bright pink ink. But I especially admired how, even though this is an AU and readers can't expect the Kyoko, Kuon, Lory, Kanae, etc. to be completely themselves because they haven't had the same experiences their canon counterparts had, you somehow stayed true to the foundations of their characters (i.e. Kanae and Chiori being emotionally deprived of 'love' although they do show they're capable of it, Kuon feeling trapped in his father's shadow, Kyoko and Kuon clashing in the beginning, Kuu being overly doting, Kyoko having a knack for acting by fooling everyone into thinking she's a servant, Maria blaming herself for her mother's death, etc.) Not to mention the timespan it took you to make all 24 chapters of this. Finishing a big project like this in a few months without giving your readers anything that even remotely feels like a filler chapter is impressive and shows that you knew where you were going with this. This review has turned into a block of text, and I apologize, but really - amazing job on this.
Brittni chapter 24 . 11/3/2014
I have to say this has been one of my favorites. I have read this story multiple times and it makes me smile every time. One thing I would love to see is a sequel. One that included a wedding, life as king and queen, and children. Perhaps with Saena trying to get revenge and Reino and Shotaro causing more problems. Or some other irritating yet wily female causing problem in their relationship. It's just a thought, but I would love to read a continuation of the story. Beautifully written and true to the characters, though I think there should have been a bit more of the shining angry smile of Kuon's that only Kyoko seems to be able to interpret, as that is an integral part of their relationship in the manga.
Meg-Gman chapter 24 . 10/25/2014
Wow... I really liked this story and it was really well writen in my opinion!
I enjoyed reading it very very much!
Good job!
The Black Forest chapter 24 . 9/23/2014
Nooooooooo! Don't end! Can't you have another million chapters. I have a bittersweet feeling. It ended so perfectly but I don't want it to end yet. I wish this could go on forever. Oh I don't think I've said this but I love how you include things from the manga in this like the cold with Ren. Oh! oh! Can I write a continuation of this with the wedding. I don't know how I'll compare to your writing but I really want to try. I might end up actually writing it much later but when I do post it can you read it and give me a thumbs up or down. I LOVED THIS BEAUTIFUL MASTERPIECE! I DON'T WANT THIS TO END! I'm your absolute biggest fan ever. I like this more than most popular published book. THIS IS PROBABLY IN MY TOP 10 FAVORITE BOOKS EVER! I read HUNDREDS of books, literally. I'm not joking. You are such a talented author that you can compete with popular and published books with famous authors and be dubbed better than all of them. That is an accomplishment that you should be proud of. I aspire to be someone like you. That can write things like that. Pieces of work that cannot be compared to. I LOVE YOUR STORY! DON'T EVER GIVE UP ON WRITING!
The Black Forest chapter 23 . 9/23/2014
I'm crying that this fanfiction is almost over. :( It truly is a masterpiece. This fan fiction will always have a place in my heart. :(
The Black Forest chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
I think how Julia and Kuu flirt is cute. :)
The Black Forest chapter 21 . 9/23/2014
I thought that certain parts of this chapter were funny. Like when Her Majesty found Kyoko-san kneeling on the ground in front off her husband. Oh and the comparison to a cow being convinced it was a horses and you were going to ride it.
The Black Forest chapter 19 . 9/23/2014
Oh oh is Sanea going to see kyoko? Are her sisters going to? I hope they do. Love your writing. :) I worship you as an author. :)
The Black Forest chapter 18 . 9/23/2014
I know I've said this a hundred times but this is the MOST WONDERFUL AND AMAZING PIECE OF LITERATURE EVER! I tried to get my friend to read it but she isn't allowed to read T fan fiction. :( You should become a professional writer. I would buy every single book your wrote. There isn't a word to describe the beauty of this. Anyways it's almost time to reveal Kyoko's secrets. Sequel! I can't wait! I don't people give enough credit to Her Majesty. I think she's awesome! :) :P
1,114 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »