Reviews for Broken Slipper
Cobrasythemaster23 chapter 24 . 12/12
I really honestly enjoyed the entire story as a whole! I would’ve enjoyed it even more if you had used both of the names that ren has. I felt most of the characters were true to the original story, except for a few moments. Overall It’s really awesome!
Mainaru974 chapter 24 . 10/17
I love this (or that, Im not sure because I'm not english) story.
rogueX17 chapter 24 . 10/9
I had nearly forgotten fanfictions could be good, and love stories interesting. Thank you for the neat little reminder!
ErRose chapter 24 . 7/15
This was absolutely delightful. Thank you so much for writing it. I really enjoyed how your versions of people and circumstances were not directly parallel to canon. I felt the changes were always deep (for example, Sho is a noble, not a bard; his arrogance is more central to his character than his choice of occupation). Well done.
jocelynchewpy chapter 11 . 7/13
the story is so well written! I love it !
Loving g it though it's old hadn't read it nice work
HuntressXHunter chapter 4 . 5/24
Lifesjustalaugh chapter 21 . 5/5
Okay first of all, amazing story. Secondly, I don't get why Kyoko is fine with her father's land and the tenants being so badly treated...
I've been re-reading this story for years now and I always enjoy it so much! Thanks for writing such a wonderful story! I feel like this ending was so bittersweet for me because I can't help but imagine all the things that could happen in their future and I wish I could read even a little bit of their married life and everything. The ending just makes me want to know more and I wish you wrote a sequel for it.
Bookmeister999 chapter 24 . 3/4
What a beautiful story! :) :) 3
KurosawaRui chapter 1 . 2/4
Just wanted you to know, I've reread this at least 4 times and I never get tired of it. It was so well written. Thank you.
Assassel chapter 24 . 2/1
I enjoyed the story so much. Though, I admit, I miss Kyoko's "grudges". Also, she's too soft and sweet here. I was looking for some spunk. Lelz. Still great story. I'm looking forward to more stories. Any possibilities of Kanae x Yukihito?
artistofthemind chapter 24 . 11/10/2016
WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! THANK YOU FOR MAKING KYOUKO A BADASS! BEAUTIFUL!
Princess of Love and Hate chapter 24 . 10/9/2016
So I devoured this in one sitting last night and resolved to come back in the morning and leave a review since my 2 am reviews are not known for their coherence. I really and truly love this - I love fairy tale AUs in almost any fandom and they are so appropriate for this fandom that I'm sad there aren't more of them! I really liked how you cast Kanae and Chiori as the not-so-evil stepsisters and how you worked in so many of the minor characters. Before I start going off on tangents, I think this is the type of story that Kyoko would love to be cast in and I think you really do her character justice by doing so. Thank you for sharing!
Bsjsiwns chapter 5 . 9/30/2016
I know you won't read this but can I just say. HoW BLOODY UNLIKELY. That no one will care. If you say this woman has kicked her Nobel stepdaughter out they will pay attention they will hate the step mother. Sorry but this chapter made me want to smash my phone up so badly
1,172 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »