Reviews for Kokoro
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
What everyone was probably thinking:
Satsuki: Wow... That girl is so weird.
Leo: Damn that ass.
Keiichirou: Satsuki is such a bitch.
Momoko: Jesus if there is a ghost please spare me because I am your favorite amongst these lesbians.
Hajime: I like boobs and bikinis.
The REAL FanFic Contributor chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Oh no, this is so good, you even wrote longing and you always sprinkle in your awesome writing, please update soon, I need to read the rest! D'X
The REAL FanFic Contributor chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
You just know how to use the right words in the right time! I loved this chapter, so mysterious and so captivating and so well detailed that I become jealous of your talent. If only you wrote longer, though. You should really give the story more of a change, it's amazing!
The REAL FanFic Contributor chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Very, very excellent chapter, I just love reading over your work. You have a really gift and I'm so pleased you shared it with this show. Every moment makes me impressed!
The REAL FanFic Contributor chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Wow, you are very talented at writing, seriously. You seem to have the characters down so far and your flow of writing and detail is spectacular. You are engaging me successfully into your story and I can't wait to read on!
Meteor Gin chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
it's good /\ /\
Clato Kentwell chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
Is good!
Clato Kentwell chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
Some observations:

things happen very fast.

not help others so fast ...

this is a serious fic, I do not think Reiichiro would ever become drunk because of his wife ...

But it's great! You write well.