Reviews for Paranormal Sanctian
Nyx-Vixen chapter 37 . 6/24/2013
Okay?... My little brother has written more realistic or bettter yet understandable writings. I suggest that you take an editing class before you go any further with this. That fact that they win every battle with no harm done is predictable boring and just plain stupid. And you can obviously tell that you used diary entries to avoid writing most of the inside events of the 'book'. And also you consistently repeat minor state one thing and then you state it once again with different words. I hope you can use this criticism to improve your writing skills. Sincerely a constructive critic. (You also need to work on you grammar skills they are extremely childish in many ways)
Justuo Werdin chapter 47 . 9/10/2012
good, i like it, now work on the next one
Justuo Werdin chapter 45 . 6/29/2012
very good. i like the add in's since last i read this one. hurry with the next chapter, there is much to be done in that one still
Justuo Werdin chapter 44 . 6/29/2012
at the begining, witch the wording slightly when you refer to the"feavii in him" makes it sound like im some sort of halfy haha
KimikoCho chapter 41 . 4/23/2012
Hai its Kimi...Amazing chapter :)(: I should know, I was there when it was made!xD And such horrible grammer Justuo -_- but I 33 u guys
LadyKatsuragiKiyo chapter 37 . 2/11/2012
I LOVE this chapter! Amazing as usual! :D
Wir Sind Wir chapter 37 . 2/10/2012
I feel that this story is too unrealistic. It is far too predictable, whenever the characters engage in combat they always either succeed or come out with little to no injuries that are healed in a miniscule amount of time, and when you take into consideration how far advanced their enemies skills are from their own it seems impossible. That coupled with the fact that these characters are in a world that is relatively new to them makes them an even easier target considering they are in someone elses "turf", if you will.
KimikoCho chapter 35 . 12/26/2011
AMAZING as usual! :)(:
KiyomiAzavenger chapter 34 . 10/26/2011
:D .. I like this chapter, I like it alot. :D Hee hee. You must continue! Now! XD
LadyKatsuragiKiyo chapter 32 . 9/26/2011
I like this Justuo character...
YoruWorth chapter 16 . 3/3/2011