Reviews for 314th Time's The Charm
whining baby chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
What happens!?
Anonymous chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
This is very well written. It's so exciting, not like normal fanfiction, I'd read it as a novel.
FieldHockey chapter 22 . 3/25/2014
WHAT HAPPENED AT THE CLOSET DARE?! Please tell!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This by far is my fav fanfic it was just what I needed
the-kermit-kid chapter 22 . 7/28/2013
great story, made me laugh so much! :-) but we never find what happens in the closet dare!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/27/2013
This was a awesome story!
IMPORTANT PERSON chapter 22 . 3/21/2013
What happened in the broom closet?
Firestar007 chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
love sirius' speech what was the closet dare anyway!?
JessandDarcy chapter 22 . 7/5/2012
This is absolutely amazing!
sdfghj chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
This is the stupidest thing I've ever read. Who nearly dies after being hit by a Cruciatus curse? pfft.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/13/2011
Great story but it was annoying how you didn't say what happened in the cupboard! Still enjoyed it though
Hermiones Quill 94 chapter 22 . 8/22/2011
!

I only found this story today and it's like a drug! :D It's very, very, very good. Did I say it's VERY good? Oh I did, well it is! I was reading someone's profile and they recommended your story and how glad I am that they did! :D

Okay now I refer you to the no at the top of this, one, it's because the story is over! :'( snd two ... *leans close* ... WHAT WAS THE CLOSET DARE? :O Lily Evans lost some of her innocence in my eyes and I ask, no demand to know what they did! The suspense will kill me. But don't tell me if it'll ruin MY innocence :P (I'm 17 though so I don't know how much of that is left).

Anyway, wow this is a long review! Anyway, great story, I love, love, love, love, love it! And I'm now going to read one of your other stories which was also recommended and sounds really interesting ... Life after death?

Anyway, GREAT, FABULOUS, AMAZING, WONDERFUL ... *continues for some time* story! WELL DONE!

Hermione xx
FlowerProngs chapter 22 . 8/21/2011
great! good job...but i still feel bad for Snape...you should write a sequal!
ihrtryoma chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
i like the story but go easy on Snape more he would never go up to Lily and purpously call her a mudblood! besides he regretted the day he did once for the rest of his life!
MadiOfTheSun chapter 18 . 7/26/2011
"the hole in my heart that longed for James" love it!