Reviews for Once Upon a Time in Italy
purplelygoodnes chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
haha the second line made me rofl and i knew who it was by instantly lol. i love the way miz picks on jill XD so funny. hehe my anna laughter. it shall continue :D aww poor jill being called odd... thats not very nice :(... but theyre probably right XD lol jk! hehe jay got hit. thats right allie put him in his place lol! aww poor allie. i no what its like 2 get tickle attacked my pokes. its not always fun :( lol. oh what little did u no susannah XD aww yay the story on how u met edge :) i dont think i got 2 read urs... or maybe i did and just dont remember :P i only really remember allies and i think mine... unless the one im thinking of is one of those things we just randomly talked about one time... ahh im confusing myself . but i love the story so far :D
purplelygoodnes chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
sorry it took me so long 2 start reading this but better late than never right? and sense i waited so long 2 read this i can honestly say that i barely remember what weve discussed about this story and who is the bad guy... well at least i dont think i no who it is. i have an idea but idk if its him or if im thinking of another story of ur lol. i guess ill just have 2 read and find out :D awww u and edge r so cute! :)and as soon as i saw jerichos name i thought of ur calendar w/ him on it... he looks good in that pic ;) haha. WOOT WOOT edge won! lol u nicknamed him addy?... thats so CUTE! awww :D lol. haha i love the way u tell him how u want him 2 shave! aww poor poor jericho :( oh well... anyway on 2 the next chapeter and i now remember who the evil doer is 3:D muahahaha! yay so excited 2 see whats next!
x0allisonqt0x chapter 19 . 6/11/2011
I love the cake part hahah xD

I can't believe Italy is practically done! :(
doreenthatshot chapter 19 . 6/8/2011
Really good epilogue. Can't wait to read the trailer for Italy 2! Should be smashing (that's my attempt at being British, lol!)
x0allisonqt0x chapter 18 . 5/27/2011
That whole scene in the hospital when he wakes up is sooo touching! I absolutely LOVE it!
doreenthatshot chapter 18 . 5/26/2011
Just so you know, whenever a person's heart stops and the doctors can't relive them, they don't just take the patient away. They announce the time of death, then they take them away. Sorry, just thought I'd point that out. Good chapter, though! 5 stars! I'm assuming the next two updates are the epilogue and the sequel's trailer. Yeah, that sounds about right! Can't wait!
Freak-of-the-night21 chapter 18 . 5/24/2011
That was the saddest chapter. I cried!
x0allisonqt0x chapter 17 . 5/15/2011
Awww that WHOLE section is soo sad! And definitely intense!
doreenthatshot chapter 17 . 5/12/2011
Well, I know Adam doesn't die but is Chris dead? Wow, what an explosive chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
TrueBeliever831 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I'm sure this is going to be great.

Edge is one of my Favorites :)

Good beginning.
x0allisonqt0x chapter 16 . 5/2/2011
Such a relief knowing Adam's alive!
doreenthatshot chapter 16 . 4/30/2011
Wow, just wow! That chapter was freaking EPIC! I knew it was Chris, I just knew it! Guess your first instinct really is your best instinct. Kudos to you for teasing it was Phil while still making Chris seem suspicious too! *gives you a round of appause*
x0allisonqt0x chapter 15 . 4/25/2011
Ah I love this chapter! It's so intense x)
doreenthatshot chapter 15 . 4/24/2011
Blah, I named today, April 24 Edge Day. But it's all good. You misunderstood my text! Hehe! As for the chapter, all I can say is chapter 15 can't come fast enough! I didn't spot any clues in particular, though. Gotta wonder what Phil meant by his note.
becauseIamariett chapter 14 . 4/20/2011
Oh my god a finger!

Well I love your history and I can't wait for the next chapter :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »