Reviews for A Spot of Tea
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This was adorable! Thanks for sharing this lovely story! :)
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Shinon better hope he never has a daughter. He'd be putty in her hands if this is any indication.
sychopenguin5 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Yay! Rolf is my favorite unit to fight with, and he's just so awesome what with the way he still manages to be young and adorable and yet kick so much ass! He and Mist make the cutest little bffs! This totally sounds to me like something they would do. And Shinon just makes this story that much better!
Snowy Ptarmigan chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Wow! This is awesome/fun/entertaining! It certainly got a chuckle out of me, and yes Mist's totally got the powa! XD
The Exile chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
TEA :D

Its cute the way Mist bosses the adults around... I was just the same as a small child... and also had no idea how to make a cup of tea, it was always too weak and mostly made of sugar.

why wasn't Gatrie drinking the tea as well? heavy armour knights trying to daintily drink tea FTW
CharonicImpulse chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I'm of the camp that Shinon is actually has a soft core...buried deeply. VERY DEEPLY.

Shinon being a softie ftw. Thanks for the meal

CI
FireEdge chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Bwahahahahaha, this was fantastic! When Shinon got stared down by Mist, I definitely burst out laughing. Oh man, I love how he lost to a nine year-old girl (but yeah, Mist definitely has the willpower to take down any of the Greil Mercenaries). Oh, and Rolf thinking the extended pinky was a master archer's trick was great! Too cute XD.
shadowhunterwithasouffle chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
OMG... I nearly died laughing when I read this (In a good way, trust me). Rolf's lost his manly pride, Shinon sticks out his pinky finger, and Mist enjoys every minute of it. Great job
WhitzWolf chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Aww so cute. I couldn't stop laughing haha
LitRaptor42 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Hahaha this was so cute it temporarily made me like Shinon.
Flying Banana Dinosaur chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Holy COW I have no words to express my current amusement factor. I want my own Shinon for tea parties. :T

I would give a thoughtful review but I'm pretty sure there isn't even anything TO say about this other than something along the lines of "lol" so... so!

Poor, impressionable little Rolf.
R Amythest chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Pfft. Adorable.
RawkHawk2.0 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Wait, FE7 reference! Must find! I have a feeling I won't notice anyway though... Unless it's the line "That's unladylike." Hm. Well, anyway, well done. And yes Rolf. Tea is a manly man's drink. Unless you chug it. Or it's iced. Then it's just not the same.