Reviews for Po'ipu A Different Take
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 4 . 4/29
Glad Steve believed Danny and they were able to set his friend up.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
Nice! I feel sorry for Steve, but he's got Danno now, he doesn't nee Nick Taylor.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Well, you'll have to wait and see, Taylor. Remember, Steve's a SEAL too.
njferrell chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
Gracie is a cutie..always!
njferrell chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Partners, best friends, and brothers.
njferrell chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
It's good that Steve found out before that Nick was bad. An not later and everything had went downhill.
njferrell chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I like that he will trust Danny.
People do change.
Qweb chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
This would have saved Steve a motorbike (how does auto spellcheck get 'motorbike' out of 'lot of'? Sheesh!) Saved Steve a LOT OF home repair costs. He really should listen to Danny more.
sherry57 chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
What a really good story hon. Thanks so much for it. Now looking forward to your next one!
star trek nutcase chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
God, how I wish this had been THE episode aired. It was so much better IMO. I thought the original had Steve being just a bit naive that someone he had worked with, even as a seal, might not have changed in 3 years - criminys the guy had left the seals for a lucrative job protecting scum just like Danny said. Deep breath! I really like this story. Glad you didn't try to repeat the relevant parts from the show too. I knew this was going to be good when in ch. 1 you wrote, "Danny liked Steve, despite his recklessness and being psycho". Hope to see many future H5O fics.
francis2 chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Great story. Of course, it wouldn't have had as much action and drama as the episode, but in your story Steve learned from his mistakes already (for example with the phone) which is something that the Steve in the show doesn't do often.
Serenity Starke chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
This was a fantastic telling of the episode - actually I liked it better than the actual episode. I know that Steve and Danny as a slash couple is very prevalent in this community but I like a good solid friendship story too and this was definitely one of them. I really liked this. I look forward to more from you.
Kit Merlot chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
This was an excellent ending and I loved the emphasis on the deep bond the McDanno share-great work :)
crokettsgirl chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
I totally enjoyed this story. The ending was nice, Danny standing up to Rachel like always and wanting Steve to teach Grace. I thought him putting the dig into Rachel was really good. And showing at the end how the partners had grown closer and more trusting of one another. Excellent job. Sue
crokettsgirl chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Excellent chapter I love the traps they set and how they went to one room for the ocean view and one for front view. Also liked the fight between Nick and Steve and how hard it must have been for Steve. Danny was great and they seemed to get closer...enjoyed the chapter very much. Sue