Reviews for Say Good Night
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Short but cute Eliwood/Ninian, my second FE OTP.

Loved the small mushy moment of them. XD

I enjoyed and loved this very much.
Mark of the Asphodel chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This covered some well-trodden territory in a way that was both subtle and effective; it said a great deal without ever saying too much.

Good job!
Raphiael chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This was really, really effective. Poignant, without being too much. Relying on the reader's knowledge of the situation worked marvelously, rather than adding in a "it had been -blahblahblah- since Nergal kicked the bucket, and he was afraid she was going to die right then" type line. It really worked to remain subtle and suggestive (though, not, uh, suggestively suggestive) with the piece.

I think my favorite line was "Eliwood paused for a moment as he watched her sleep, thankful that she found peace in those moments, those snatches of time that passed by when pain did not hinder her." It really exemplifies Eliwood as a character, and also illustrates what poor Ninian's been going through.
kittykatloren chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
[The soft, lined skin of her face was pale] It's actually a comfort that she was able to live long enough to have lines on her skin. I was always afraid she'd only live like... 10 more years. Which would be such a pity. But in the end, Eliwood's right...

[eternity itself would be far too short if he spent it with her.] It almost doesn't matter how long she had because it would always feel too short. Eliwood would be at her side every second of it.

Eeep, I'm sorry I don't have more to say, but this was really lovely. 3