Reviews for Welcome to Hell
kingsymie chapter 12 . 8/15
This has to be the best Zombie-Naruto fic I have read till date. I am beyond joyed and jealous that you wrote something so spectacular. The only problem for me iniially was how huge the paragraphs would be, splitting them gives the reader time to take in the information and also makes for more interest. If a para is too long the reader just loses interest somewhere in between the details. Cramming can be addicting but its best to just give off subtle details and reduce words or just break the para's.
But anyhow I just loved this a lot. Thank you for writing this ️️
brownvampire chapter 13 . 7/7
The story is freaking amazing!
Lalit chapter 13 . 2/16
So I don't usually read Zombie stories, because i cant stand zombies, but this was amazing. Everything was just beyond perfect, and i can't explain enough how awesome it all was.
DarkLight08 chapter 13 . 11/23/2016
Aah I just finished rereading this story and it's as phenomenal as I remembered it to be!
You've got exceptional skills in describing action scenes (ttebayo!) And your plotting (though the McD part was... *insert-sweat-drop-laugh-emoji-here*) was also really really greeaat! I love how you made us all (idk abt others, tho :'D) think that she's the sole survivor out of the four, but added a nagging possibility that the others might have made it through as well - and they did! Talk about the cat who got the cream :9 (a.k.a me) And don't get me started on how you weave all their abilities into this zombie apocalypse action-romance fanfic!
Yes, you've mentioned it in earlier chapters about typos, is it really spelled 'barley' in Canada? :o But it was nothing that us readers can't decipher for ourselves, so meehh it's finished anyways! (And to finish a story is one arduous feat to accomplish :' ah, the agony in waiting for an update to see the end of a story...)
Also, it's quite remarkable how much you know (knew, have known?) about all these military terms, and (albeit repetitive on my part:) how descriptive the action scenes are. I mean, wow, just, wow. :
Well, quite a lengthy review, not that I expect you to read this considering the time span :') So if you're not feeling quite up to it, I'll summarize: Welcome to Hell is just one hell of a heavenly story! 3
Guest chapter 13 . 11/3/2016
This fanfic deserves a lot more reviews and favourites! It's awesome :D
Cherry chapter 13 . 9/23/2016
Thank god they're all alive. Guess this fic has a happy ending too, huh. And wow, best fic I've read for a while. keep up the good work!
Cherry chapter 10 . 9/23/2016
I think Sakura's outburst is reasonable. And I agree wholeheartedly to what Sakura said. Ino didn't experience what she experienced, so she had no right to talk to her like that. And I'm glad you made Sakura stood her ground. And wow, you're soo good, safe that minor spelling errors and punctuations, this fic would be among the best that I've read. And finally, OMG ARE SASUKE, NARUTO AND KAKASHI REALLY DEAD? NOOO, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. I refuse TO ACCEPT IT, LOL. I HOPE THIS FIC GETS A HAPPY ENDING. xD thanks for writing this!
RoseyDevlin chapter 13 . 5/21/2016
I really like the zombie world story, some parts were confusing for me but im glad this has a happy end :) One thing i wanted was a closure to Sasuke and Sakura first kiss since it was short and was mentioned only in epilogue. Overall it was very fun to read
RoseyDevlin chapter 12 . 5/21/2016
God dam that glass door is such a cockblock xD
RoseyDevlin chapter 11 . 5/21/2016
I can't wait to see Sasuke's reaction, knowing Sakura is alive :) im glad that their safe
RoseyDevlin chapter 10 . 5/21/2016
I hope all team 7 is alive :(
RoseyDevlin chapter 9 . 5/21/2016
Kind of confused what the hell happened :,D i was thinking maybie i missed a chapter or something
RoseyDevlin chapter 8 . 5/21/2016
So Sakura is also immune to zombie bites :0
RoseyDevlin chapter 6 . 5/21/2016
Sakura is so injured :( and im wondering whats up with her arm that is not healing and keeps reopening the wound
RoseyDevlin chapter 5 . 5/15/2016
Male zombie felt lust xDD its just kinda funny