Reviews for Welcome to Hell
RoseyDevlin chapter 13 . 5/21
I really like the zombie world story, some parts were confusing for me but im glad this has a happy end :) One thing i wanted was a closure to Sasuke and Sakura first kiss since it was short and was mentioned only in epilogue. Overall it was very fun to read
RoseyDevlin chapter 12 . 5/21
God dam that glass door is such a cockblock xD
RoseyDevlin chapter 11 . 5/21
I can't wait to see Sasuke's reaction, knowing Sakura is alive :) im glad that their safe
RoseyDevlin chapter 10 . 5/21
I hope all team 7 is alive :(
RoseyDevlin chapter 9 . 5/21
Kind of confused what the hell happened :,D i was thinking maybie i missed a chapter or something
RoseyDevlin chapter 8 . 5/21
So Sakura is also immune to zombie bites :0
RoseyDevlin chapter 6 . 5/21
Sakura is so injured :( and im wondering whats up with her arm that is not healing and keeps reopening the wound
RoseyDevlin chapter 5 . 5/15
Male zombie felt lust xDD its just kinda funny
RoseyDevlin chapter 4 . 5/15
Ahhhh so interesting 3
RoseyDevlin chapter 3 . 5/15
OMG OMG omg yessss they finally met
RoseyDevlin chapter 2 . 5/15
Ahhhhhh Sasuke is dat youuuu? :0
RoseyDevlin chapter 1 . 5/15
Omg Sasuke gonna appear :D and i love zombie stories so im very excited to read this
Fucking...awesome! When I saw that there were only 13 chapters I was worried that yet another great fanfic had gone uncompleted. This is hands down one of the best fics I've ever read!
Great beginning, great ending! A perfect short story.
Congrats Neko, now I'm off to check out your other work. :)
Closet Perv chapter 13 . 2/26
Great story! Sniff* sniff* got teary eyed a few times there. Would have preferred a lemon, I don't call myself closet perv for nothing but other than that.. I loved it.
I was a little confused as to why the alpha Thing was eyeing Sakura with lust.. Did it wanna fuck her? My God ewwyy... in the story it seemed like the things wanted Sakura, things got really hectic when she joined the group but finally when the things separated her from the group they wouldn't kill her, I wonder why?... It was a good read, so thanks!
Closet Perv chapter 1 . 2/26
Yoo this had me cracking up... Wtf a tainted McDonald's burger? Buahahaha! I'm paranoid now! I ate one of those fucking burgers last night O_o
I like how u made Sakura badass, well so far she's badass. Looking forward to reading the rest.. Thumbs up!