Reviews for Welcome to Hell
BoomPowMina chapter 13 . 3/5
That was so good, its ammazing, i loved itttttttttt! The ending was perfect! Thank you so much for writing this
Ohh.. God best story on earth! No lie
Meepyonnee chapter 13 . 2/2
This is a beautiful story. I loved the whole idea, and damn, this was realistic. Maybe Ronald McDonald really will kill everyone. Whoa, what a creepy mental image.

I found the length of the whole story appealing-considering that it's only thirteen chapters-but I had a bit of trouble with your long paragraphs. There isn't anything wrong with it, you just need to divide some of them. I understand that you think that everything related to each other should be in the same paragraphs though it might be better, like I said earlier, to divide them. Give your readers some space for anticipated breaths. Insert dramatic pauses here and there for added suspense.

I also spotted some run-on sentences in there. Typos that weren't really typos were there too, e.g., barley (barely), etc. (I forgot the others .) And of course, the real typos.

Also, about Team 7's relationship, you'd have to add more scenes where their friendship grows stonger (aside from the badass zombie killing). Sasuke and Sakura too. Especially them. It would have been nice to see more interaction. I would have love reading about their overwhelming sexual tension, haha.

Ignore all my squirmishes if you would. I'm just a nosey, nitpicky passerby. Don't get me wrong however. I loved 'Welcome to Hell'.
Ellishia chapter 13 . 12/22/2013
I finished this story by 3am. I went to sleep and had some dream about it. I just woke up and here I am already typing a review without a brunch in my stomach. I hate you. I hate how you managed to make me so emotionally invested in this story that I lose my appetite because that's the way I am when I cannot move on from something.

It's been such a long long time since I've encountered such a feel-good ending. To think that the story is not even some kind of feel-good story. It's about zombie apocalypse for crying out loud. Though you didn't address the issue on how they're going to get rid of the zombies, usually I'm all up for nitpicking but you just gave me such a beautiful and satisfying ending that I don't care what happen to those zombies anymore. Tsunade could bomb the place for all I care. Then again what if there are other survivors hiding out there?

Anyways, I thought this was some kind of highschool/mob story. I didn't know you were literally talking about Hell. Or literally dead people. Lol. So I had my doubts because I am so over typical highschool stories with gangster Sasuke; I want a breather.

But I am such a huge sucker for hs stories that in the end I decided to read this. And please remember, I regret nothing. Though the story's not what I initially expected, the outcome is much much better. It's like you gave me everything I'd been looking for a story.

Kickass heroine who won't let anyone or any-it walk all over her (literally/figuratively), a Sasuke Uchiha who retained some usual Sasuke-qualities yet has some kind of character, Team7-ness, how you managed to successfully import some canon here and there and last but not the least, a plot that is actually page-turning. Or scrolling. Whatever.

Thank you. Thank you so much for writing such a work. Though there were lots of timeskips, I could careless honestly. It was also a great idea to switch to a first-person perspective for the epilogue. Really. Thank you.

I still hate you though. Making me so much attached to a short 13-chapter story. Huhu.
Ellishia chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
No Sakura's blowup was uncalled for. I've been honestly waiting for it since I witnessed Ino's attitude in the past chapter. She was too ignorant and totally deserved Sakura's rant.
Ellishia chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Reading zombie apocalypse fics is seriously making me so damn scared of my life. Because what if there will be a zombie apocalypse? It will be a miracle for me to survive.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
this was a really interesting AU. it was different but it worked. thank you for sharing this)
Jellybell chapter 13 . 11/23/2013
I never thought that I would find such a serious, deep SasuSaku romance. I love how you created an entirely new universe, but still managed to keep the Naruto gang in character. Keep it up!
Cagalli Haruka Zala chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
Wooooow! I ultimately LOVE this story soooo much :) I really really do PROMISE I LOVE IT...Oh my gosh Thank You for writing it :)
SilverRider09 chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
This story was so cute and awesome. I did not comment before...I was much too busy reading...
SakuSasuUCHIHA1215 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
as i was reading this story (last 2 chapters) the song Life Starts Now by three days grace started playing on my shuffle and it was just perfect...
i loved it (:
SakuSasuUCHIHA1215 chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
THIS. WAS. AMAZING.
i never wanted it to end!
this should be longer (:
utterly amazing!
3 this story chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
this story is simply amazing, it doesnt just focus on sakura and sasuke but also on team 7 as a whole, i loved it, i read this sory last year and its still in the back of my mind and stories that last in your mind must indicate the author's ideas and words have been beautifully conveyed to the reader. also i like to point out that all the characters were ooc, it is as if you literaliy took out the characters from naruto and placed them into the real world then introduced zombies which drifts away from the real world- they're the same characters but in a different dimention! and you never lost sight of who they're occ'ness
again i really love this story, keep writing more stories :D
Guest chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
I LOVE YOUR STORY! THIS WAS BY FAR ONE OF MY TOP TWENTY OR TEN SASUSAKU FANFICS! I ALSO ESPECIALLY LOVE ZOMBIE STORIES! OMG I LOVE THIS SOO MUCH! -Ahem- now that my fit of excitement is over, well done. Sequel?!
jashinisgod chapter 13 . 7/22/2013
that was an amazing story... i actually started crying :')