Reviews for Welcome to Hell
theeuniverse chapter 13 . 2/2
You know what? I love this story. The plot albeit it's a normal zombie apocalypse thing, is refreshing. The characters are in check and honestly I thought Orochimaru would do something bad. The dark sasusaku is amazingly portrayed. I mean, that's their dynamic right? Saving each other and coming home to each other. I love everything.

Although the title seemed a bit, idk, underserving? Blame it on the horribly written HS AUs I've read but that's how it came off. I just trusted the summary and went to reading it. Overall, I love your writing and you'll definitely hear from me after this because I'll be reading more of your stories. Kudos! :)
living66 chapter 13 . 1/2
I would like to say that this is my favorite story. And I've read lots of stories on here; all of the SasuSaku ones for sure. I read this story over and over again, and I'm so glad I found after I made an account so I could save it. You're a beautiful person. :3
Nat chapter 13 . 11/15/2015
Awwww! *furious clapping*
Thank you, author!
kitso chapter 13 . 9/29/2015
Ok u r totally stupid but u got me crying. I've read tons of fanfictions and I never review till now. It ws perfect would've been more epic if u told us more about the building of their relationship I was like T_T when they were attacked but OMG I ed it ok so continue writing I won't mind reading it :)
RalitsaR chapter 13 . 7/30/2015
THIS WAS SO GOOD! I loved it, thank you so much! Good Job!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 13 . 6/13/2015
OMG OMG OMG! I’m so in love with this Crazy- violent-Zombie Fic!
Damn Its Freakin Awesome! Love it! Love the ending so much!
Finally they are all together reunited and a Happy Family!
xD leaving the zombie part outside konoha! Lol
Anyways Really excited and scared me to no end! Had freakin Wonderful time at 12am with heavy pouring outside! *feeling chillz*
Guest chapter 5 . 4/2/2015
What would happen to sakura if she was taken by the alpha zombie yeah?
RobinSparkelz chapter 13 . 3/13/2015
What a fantastic story :) smiles.
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 2/25/2015
The first meeting!
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 2/25/2015
Oh my. Not a friendly welome.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Oh my. Sakura just got to it :3
Siara sands chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
No words to describe that this story is the beast fanfic i have ever read in my entire and thats saying a
lot considering i read books and fanfics all the time. P.S. you should be an author cause i felt like i was in the story!
:D
Fafa777 chapter 13 . 2/9/2015
best fan-fiction EVERRRRRRRRR GREAT JOB :D keep on the good(fantastic )work
Guest chapter 13 . 11/21/2014
3 PoisenedKISS 3 chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
Adored this story, felt like going throuh a roller coster of emotions from morbid curiosity about the zombies to excitement for sakura in meeting other people to the feeling of dread when sakura (and admittedly myself) though t that sasuke , naruto and kakashi were dead :) Although i especially like your last two sentences of this chapter , i thought it was a really nice finishing touch.