Reviews for Welcome to Hell
Nat chapter 13 . 11/15
Awwww! *furious clapping*
Thank you, author!
kitso chapter 13 . 9/29
Ok u r totally stupid but u got me crying. I've read tons of fanfictions and I never review till now. It ws perfect would've been more epic if u told us more about the building of their relationship I was like T_T when they were attacked but OMG I ed it ok so continue writing I won't mind reading it :)
RalitsaR chapter 13 . 7/30
THIS WAS SO GOOD! I loved it, thank you so much! Good Job!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 13 . 6/13
OMG OMG OMG! I’m so in love with this Crazy- violent-Zombie Fic!
Damn Its Freakin Awesome! Love it! Love the ending so much!
Finally they are all together reunited and a Happy Family!
xD leaving the zombie part outside konoha! Lol
Anyways Really excited and scared me to no end! Had freakin Wonderful time at 12am with heavy pouring outside! *feeling chillz*
What would happen to sakura if she was taken by the alpha zombie yeah?
RobinSparkelz chapter 13 . 3/13
What a fantastic story :) smiles.
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 2/25
The first meeting!
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 2/25
Oh my. Not a friendly welome.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 2/25
Oh my. Sakura just got to it :3
Siara sands chapter 1 . 2/19
No words to describe that this story is the beast fanfic i have ever read in my entire and thats saying a
lot considering i read books and fanfics all the time. P.S. you should be an author cause i felt like i was in the story!
Fafa777 chapter 13 . 2/9
best fan-fiction EVERRRRRRRRR GREAT JOB :D keep on the good(fantastic )work
Guest chapter 13 . 11/21/2014
3 PoisenedKISS 3 chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
Adored this story, felt like going throuh a roller coster of emotions from morbid curiosity about the zombies to excitement for sakura in meeting other people to the feeling of dread when sakura (and admittedly myself) though t that sasuke , naruto and kakashi were dead :) Although i especially like your last two sentences of this chapter , i thought it was a really nice finishing touch.
3 PoisenedKiss 3 chapter 13 . 11/1/2014
I realise that you wrote this story like 2 years ago and you probably wont read this but I thought 'to hell with it I'll just write a review for you incase' I loved this story it was like a roller coaster with all the emotions and events of the story I love the laat paragraph or so of this last chapter especially where you said " Welcome to hell, please dont die, you never know what you'll find in the end" or something similar. :D
This Username Is Classified chapter 13 . 7/27/2014