Reviews for Unlikely Hunters
Altarf chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
I've only known Good omens so far in this series of yours and I really, really loved that one but I believe that you just managed to make this chapter brilliantly! I've always wanted to imagine that the Youkai could live to our time and Sesshoumaru wanting to eliminate hell's demons is just perfect and so in character!

Brilliant work, dear!
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Excuse me while I fangirl...
I mean, I do follow a lot of your stories, I've just fallen out of the habit of reviewing...sorry.
Ms Lilly chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
I can totally see Sesshoumaru doing this... And when the human eventually dies he'll just have to find a new one to infect and rid of demons, and another, and another, untill all demons are gone.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Miner603 chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Okay, this was interesting. At first, I thought it would be FMA with the gold eyes, but this. This was certainly different. I wonder what an FMA version would look like and especially who it would be. Good luck coming up with one because I hope to read it.
joniskpelare chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Love the idea and especially the star trek.
msh chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
I'm so confused. I do NOT get this at all I'm sorry but i don't.
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Not bad. Some nice background on Stonn and T'Pring. I think the chapter could have been a little longer, with some more action thrown in.

Keep on writing.
Lurker3 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
That was an interesting crossover. I would have thought Kirk a Whinchester or McCoy a Singer. Spock I didn't see coming. I definately wonder what else you have in mind.